Tulsi Gabbard for President

She won't, she is normal.

I am a die hard supporter of her, her campaign sends me emails all the time after I gave her $2,000 bucks.

Remember when she was considering going for the Democratic Nomination in 2016?? All we heard from Hillary Clinton was RUSSIA, RUSSIA. .RUSSIA

Kennedy (and Truman) would not be a democrat today.
Kennedy would be a Democrat today... Without a question of a doubt...

Kennedy was pro science, he wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire.... And being a GOP today is about kissing the Trump ring....

Kennedy would be a moderate Democrat...

Kennedy was pro science, he wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire.... And being a GOP today is about kissing the Trump ring....

which democrat of today (name just one) who would say or believe "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"?

Which democrat of today would drop two atomic bombs on Japan to end the war as Truman did?

Which democrat of today made an enemy of the mafia by prosecuting them as Kennedy did--------and then was killed for doing it

You are wrong, Kennedy and Truman would not be democrats today.

Trump is pro science, the dems are pro propaganda and indoctrination by mandate.

so you think she is lying? what is your basis for thinking that?
She's a democrat. I know you can't wrap your head around that but leopards don't change their spots. She might be legit but I wouldn't take a chance.

She's a democrat. I know you can't wrap your head around that but leopards don't change their spots. She might be legit but I wouldn't take a chance.
she is no longer a democrat, she left the party. If you don't like her that's fine, but she is no longer a democrat.

Damn you are stupid. You swallow whatever they feed you.
If she runs for anything, I will investigate everything she has ever said or done before deciding whether to vote for her

Do you think she was lying about her reasons for leaving the dem party? Lying about her support for our military? Lying about wanting secure borders? if so, on what do you base those beliefs?

If she runs for anything, I will investigate everything she has ever said or done before deciding whether to vote for her

Do you think she was lying about her reasons for leaving the dem party? Lying about her support for our military? Lying about wanting secure borders? if so, on what do you base those beliefs?
Keep swallowing.

you might gain some credibility by actually answering the question, but you probably won't.
I don't have to answer your goddamned questions. I don't give a damn a about credibility or anything else that you brainwashed goons spew.

Forum List

Back