Tulsi Gabbard snubbed by the DNC at the convention

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

This is how they treat probably the best candidate they had.............LOL

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.

Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.
Yeah... She at least had a chance to get my vote. Elected Democrats don't run their own party. I don't know who does... But... Ya'll gotta start putting up serious contenders for the middle.

THE MESSAGE FROM DEMOCRATS IS CLEAR:
  1. Tulsi is WAY too smart to be a Democrat, she scares us.
  2. Tulsi promotes the dangerous concept of independent thought.
  3. Tulsi would be well-advised to reflect on this, rethink her position and realize she is really a latent republican. Some of your BEST conservatives are former Democrats once singed and burned by the very ideology they once wrongly supported and thought was right and best.

She's a RWNJ plant.

Yeah... She at least had a chance to get my vote. Elected Democrats don't run their own party. I don't know who does... But... Ya'll gotta start putting up serious contenders for the middle.
I'm a long term conservative...............I don't favor all Gabbard had to say.......especially with Green energy policies........but she is right about the Establishment and how they from both sides are the problem

Of the list.........she would have been the only one I'd be okay with if we lose.................Biden and Harris are corrupt career politicians after power and nothing more.

The Hillary machine is talking shit about Tulsi back when...............saying she is a Russian asset........LMAO

I'm a long term conservative...............I don't favor all Gabbard had to say.......especially with Green energy policies........but she is right about the Establishment and how they from both sides are the problem

Of the list.........she would have been the only one I'd be okay with if we lose.................Biden and Harris are corrupt career politicians after power and nothing more.
Nah... I would have been ok with Yang as well. But that's it. They had nobody else that had a chance at my vote.

disgruntled DNC.......harris pounds Biden.......now his VP.............and Tulsi pounds Harris.........
Only non establishment candidate they had..............and since she didn't toe the line..........not even invited to the convention.
The DNC eats their own.

Yeah, this should work out well:
  1. Joe Biden's VP pick Kamela started out saying she couldn't be farther apart on the issues from Joe.
  2. Joe Biden's VP pick Kamela then went on to compare Joe to the KKK.
What can go wrong?

..of course they don't like the hot white babes--they like the fat, ugly black lesbos --no wonder they are in a bad mood
1598050225951.png

disgruntled DNC.......harris pounds Biden.......now his VP.............and Tulsi pounds Harris.........

Only non establishment candidate they had..............and since she didn't toe the line..........not even invited to the convention.

The DNC eats their own.

Thanks for your input. Your opinion is valued almost as much as my ex-mother-in law's opinion of my new haircut.

I don't trust Tulsi Gabbard i think she's as much of a radical leftist as any other Communist Democrat.:smoke: I remember seeing her awhile ago on Fox News and she ducked questions about her opinions on abortion and other policy things. :icon_rolleyes:
I like her --a lot
1598050349628.png

The D Party is trying to purge itself of progressives. The party is doing it’s best imitation of the R Party. After all Joe is more conservative than Don, but libs and cons are unaware.

I agree, statist left = cannibals!

She polled at less than one percent and is resigning.

Why give her visibility?

Forum List

Back