Tulsi Gabbard, whose policies are more in line with folks like Bernie, to headline CPAC! (Glenn Beck to keynote)

Really? Are you sure?

Tulsi Gabbard 🌺@TulsiGabbardThe Biden/Harris open-door policy has been a disaster. It needs to end now. The main beneficiaries of open borders are the gangs, cartels, and human traffickers. The Trump policy of having people wait on the other side of the border worked and needs to be reinstated.

There is no open border policy. If there is a open border policy, then how are drugs being smuggled? The DEA has said that ports of entry are what smugglers use to sneak drugs into this country. There is no evidence the Trump policy worked. Border crossings were down because of the coronavirus. Trump's policy was not passed by Congress or signed into law. This just shows how kooky she has become. I wouldn't let her fly a kite.

Yeah. Maybe. I know she isn’t getting my vote. Ever. But as much as I dislike many of her positions, I still have to acknowledge that she says some things that are smart.

She hasn't said a smart thing since she lost. She has become a right-wing loon.

She hasn't said a smart thing since she lost. She has become a right-wing loon.
Nah. She’s still a left wing loon. But taking any conservative position means to folks like you that she speaks only “far right.” Nuance ain’t your thing.

Nah. She’s still a left wing loon. But taking any conservative position means to folks like you that she speaks only “far right.” Nuance ain’t your thing.

She is on Hannity. Only right-wing loons are on Hannity. She also sounds like any crazy Republican. Inflation is being caused by greedy big business tycoons who are robbing us blind. Durham slapped her down on Hillary Clinton.

The truth is my thing, and she is lying through her teeth.

She is on Hannity. Only right-wing loons are on Hannity. She also sounds like any crazy Republican. Inflation is being caused by greedy big business tycoons who are robbing us blind. Durham slapped her down on Hillary Clinton.
Wrong again. Your myopic view of left and right is on display.

Massive “printing” of trillions of dollars — not backed by a single fucking thing — has a whole boatload to do with inflation. Your gullible belief otherwise is of no value.

The truth is my thing, and she is lying through her teeth.
Truth? Nah. You have an opinion. A view. It is neither true nor false. It is only your opinion.

Objectively, your view is facially ridiculous. But I doubt you have any ability to be open-minded long enough to consider things clearly enough to recognize how wrong you are.

I’m focused on Small Business and which Party does more for it.
No. You're focused on anything you can come up with to not sound like an idiot. Your support of trump's takeover of the once principaled republican party won't let you do that.

No. You're focused on anything you can come up with to not sound like an idiot. Your support of trump's takeover of the once principaled republican party won't let you do that.
You are the one who keeps bringing up Trump. Again, my argument is that Democrats don’t do anything for Small Business.

"my gosh, this is embarrassing...she has no concept of the cost of war, no foreign policy background" - Tulsi on Kamala

Tulsi is not the 1st liberal to appear at CPAC:

2013: Paul Begala
2015: Dennis Kucinich
2019: Van Jones

"when she talks about bombing countries, it's always Muslim countries, despite her anti-war stance"

FMNa9dQXEAQYe_Q

Forum List

Back