Tulsi Gabbard, whose policies are more in line with folks like Bernie, to headline CPAC! (Glenn Beck to keynote)

What's the big deal anyway? Gabbard is a reserve Army Officer and the only Hindu representative in congress. She is a democrat but democrats hate most attractive (genetic) women so it's doubtful she will be standing next to Pelosi on the podium this go-round.

What's the big deal anyway? Gabbard is a reserve Army Officer and the only Hindu representative in congress. She is a democrat but democrats hate most attractive (genetic) women so it's doubtful she will be standing next to Pelosi on the podium this go-round.
Ro Khanna and Subramanian Raja Krishnamoorthi are Hindu members of Congress.

Gabbard isn't even in Congress any more. So yeah, she won't be with Pelosi on the podium. Duh.

gabbard-swimsuit-small.jpg

On Day One, I will repeal and replace Obamacare...

trump-yelling-small.jpg

Hey! That's MY scam, bitch!

...with Medicare For All.

She’s a media hound opportunist. She is another divider… as if we need that. Her looks shouldnt be the subject, whether you think she’s super hot or not.

Your question makes no sense as Trump is not an establishment politician.
I fully realize you are too mentally ill to realize that fact.
Trump is still the head of the right wing. Why else would all those weasels line up to kiss his ass?

I don.t agree with her on a lot of issues but shes' not left-wing she is Liberal. Like a Mondale, someone that isn't a zealot and can sit with the opposition and make deals. I would like to see her speech in Orlando.https://www.ontheissues.org/Tulsi_Gabbard.htm
See post 71. She's as far left as it gets.

If Biden sponsored a bill in favor of reparations, you'd all be foaming at the mouth. Just that alone.

Trump is still the head of the right wing. Why else would all those weasels line up to kiss his ass?
Trump is no RWer.
The bottom line is that you have never watched or listened to Trump for more than 1 second because your emotional disturbance can't handle it.

Trump is no RWer.
The bottom line is that you have never watched or listened to Trump for more than 1 second because your emotional disturbance can't handle it.
True. It was once the right wing, or republican, if you prefer that term, but now it's the trump party. He is in charge, and all in his party have to say they think the election was stolen. Otherwise, they will be primaried.

True. It was once the right wing, or republican, if you prefer that term, but now it's the trump party. He is in charge, and all in his party have to say they think the election was stolen. Otherwise, they will be primaried.
Enough with the dodging.
Did you ever listen to Trump?
I know you didn't because of all the bullshit you made up about his platform.

Trump gutted the EEOC
If he cares so much for small business, why were the vast majority of his tax breaks target to big corporations?
Affordable, sustainable energy is important, but not at te expense of health and safety regulations he destroyed.
I think you are just too much in love with his obnoxious arrogance to see what that pig did to our country. The GOP was once in favor of the things you listed, but trump's actions demonstrated he was not.
Trump gutted the EEOC
If he cares so much for small business, why were the vast majority of his tax breaks target to big corporations?
Affordable, sustainable energy is important, but not at te expense of health and safety regulations he destroyed.
I think you are just too much in love with his obnoxious arrogance to see what that pig did to our country. The GOP was once in favor of the things you listed, but trump's actions demonstrated he was not.
Trump was not my first choice. In all of your diatribe, you never answered what the Democrats have done for Small Business. Most Small Business stakeholders want the Government out of the way. Democrats demonize corporations and corporations smile because they know that is simply a dog whistle from Democrats to pay to play. Small Businesses can’t pay to play nor do they want handouts or to be treated like corporations.

Dang.

Tulsi Gabbard is peeing all over Kamala Harris and Joe Biden on Hannity right now.

Especially Harris and how much of a joke she demonstrated herself to be in terms of her recent trip and the pablum she tried to pawn off with regard to Russian relations.

It is funny, though, Harris really is just about the least qualified person I can think of to be sending on a mission like that.

Ah well. It was a good laugh.

Last edited:
Trump was not my first choice. In all of your diatribe, you never answered what the Democrats have done for Small Business. Most Small Business stakeholders want the Government out of the way. Democrats demonize corporations and corporations smile because they know that is simply a dog whistle from Democrats to pay to play. Small Businesses can’t pay to play nor do they want handouts or to be treated like corporations.
So instead of saying what your party stands for, other than anything that trump says, you want to deflect to other things. ----- as expected.

Forum List

Back