Tulsi Gubbard is doing Tucker right now on FOX

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tune in, folks!

Dw6xEWcWwAEhGGn.jpg

Two people who will never be President and most people don't care much about anyway.

For the past few years she's been the only Democrat I found interesting. I don't pay all that much attention to what candidates say after they've announced intentions to run. As we get around to next year's presidential primaries, I'll look back on YouTube videos of the past few years to get a better sense of what they truly believe as opposed to how they're packaging themselves for the race to the White House. .

• Banned
For the past few years she's been the only Democrat I found interesting. I don't pay all that much attention to what candidates say after they've announced intentions to run. As we get around to next year's presidential primaries, I'll look back on YouTube videos of the past few years to get a better sense of what they truly believe as opposed to how they're packaging themselves for the race to the White House. .
she's on right after the break. WATCH!

Last June at the 1st Cavalry Division reunion in Charleston, WV and Sen. Joe Manchin was the keynote speaker. Most of my relatives live in Northern WV and are Republican. Many of them voted for him for Governor and for Senator. I have watched him and checked his voting record and found that he votes with Republicans often. I believe that if he were to run for President I could vote for him and not be wrong. West Virginians liked him as Governor and he was easily elected to the Senate.

I watched a little of the interview. She makes some good points about our crappy record with regime change. Not bad looking and somewhat sensible. How is she a Democrat?

Ya know where Gabbard is real big?

Russia Today

Putin's choice to run against Trump...and the favorite of Russian trolls and fellow travellers

I watched a little of the interview. She makes some good points about our crappy record with regime change. Not bad looking and somewhat sensible. How is she a Democrat?

Because she has more than one functioning brain cell, therefore precluding her from being a RethugiconRethugicon!

Forum List

Back