Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

I’m very really disappointed a long timer like you and you are this ignorant.

It took several months to take out weakling Iraq with freely you can just bomb anywhere and barely no anti aircraft.
Iran is not a weakling like Iraq.
You dropped one bomb in Iran you can kiss Saudi goodbye with US soldiers in there and so is Israel.
Don’t forget who are supporting Iran and where they got their weapons like missiles.
Iran has a huge army

They also have thousands of mobile (movable) short range missiles. Iran planned a time like this will come up.

What makes you think that the Iranians as so stupid as to escalate the situation?

It would be a lot more cost efficient if they just colluded with Biden and rigged the 2020 US Election, and next year they will have their beloved "Deal" back?

Blood is a huge expense, after all

Well Trump is very stupid in the first place to even created this situation.

We have a high hope Biden will win so this country don’t have to put up with all these garbages created by this piece of shit corrupted president.

Trump is very dangerous to our democracy and this country.

What do you think will happen? Do you agree that Iran will do the cost-effective thing and collude with Sleepy Joe to rig the 2020 election

Rig 2020 election? You are talking about Trump again.

Iran has a huge army

They also have thousands of mobile (movable) short range missiles. Iran planned a time like this will come up.

What makes you think that the Iranians as so stupid as to escalate the situation?

It would be a lot more cost efficient if they just colluded with Biden and rigged the 2020 US Election, and next year they will have their beloved "Deal" back?

Blood is a huge expense, after all

Well Trump is very stupid in the first place to even created this situation.

We have a high hope Biden will win so this country don’t have to put up with all these garbages created by this piece of shit corrupted president.

Trump is very dangerous to our democracy and this country.

What do you think will happen? Do you agree that Iran will do the cost-effective thing and collude with Sleepy Joe to rig the 2020 election

Rig 2020 election? You are talking about Trump again.

Why wouldn't Iran want to rig the 2020 election in favor of Bite Me?

They would be back on Easy Street and get their "Deal" back

Even she (whom conservatives love) says it:
iMarkup_20200103_161409.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter
She's 100% right. She has my vote in the Georgia primary!

You fail to appreciate the Genius of Donald J. Trump.

1. First he runs for President with one of his campaign promises being to bring the troops back home.

2. Second, he makes greasy grimy gopher guts and mutilated monkey meat out of a terrorist shithead in Iraq.

3. The Iraqi council convenes and decides to expel all American troops out of Iraq for what President Trump did.

4. President Trump pulls all American troops out of Iraq which incidentally, is what you inbred zipperheads have been screaming and crying for the last 15 years.

5. President Trump's plan backfires on him when you inbred Crayola-eating morons and your media says "Now see what you did, President Trump? Iraq just told us to leave...."

Maybe next time, you'll be a little more careful what you ask for.
Oh yes the country that just ILLEGALLY bombed Iraq is going to listen when Iraq tells the US to get the fuck out...sure sure.
What war?
The one your moron is starting

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck
Actually Bush's neck. He started this dumb shit.

1. First he runs for President with one of his campaign promises being to bring the troops back home.

2. Second, he makes greasy grimy gopher guts and mutilated monkey meat out of a terrorist shithead in Iraq.

3. The Iraqi council convenes and decides to expel all American troops out of Iraq for what President Trump did.

4. President Trump pulls all American troops out of Iraq which incidentally, is what you inbred zipperheads have been screaming and crying for the last 15 years.

5. President Trump's plan backfires on him when you inbred Crayola-eating morons and your media says "Now see what you did, President Trump? Iraq just told us to leave...."

Oh yes the country that just ILLEGALLY bombed Iraq is going to listen when Iraq tells the US to get the fuck out...sure sure.
What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

Bush started it?

This has been going on since Carter left 42 people in Iran for 444 days.

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Bush started it?

If we are talking about Iran it actually started in 1953 when the CIA illegally overthrew the government of Iran. 1979 was Iran's response and the zionist puppets in the US can't handle it.

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Bush started it?

If we are talking about Iran it actually started in 1953 when the CIA illegally overthrew the government of Iran. 1979 was Iran's response and the zionist puppets in the US can't handle it.

The people of Iran loved the Pahlavi Family and the Peacock Throne.

I used to play poker and drink with some gentlemen from Iran who came to the United States, their families were expelled due to their positions with the Iranian Freedom Fighter group called the "Savak".

They are great guys no doubt about it. Very modern, very western. Nothing like the "Ayatoilet" as they referred to the mullahs in charge.

Make no mistake about it, the Iranians are tremendous people. They really don't go for all this jihadi bullshit at all.

Anti war doesn’t mean that you aren’t proactive against terrorists. You don’t needy bitch up and pay protection money,[emoji383] like that bitch oboe did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Bush started it?

1953?

and it's Bushs fault?

200.gif

But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

Yeah don’t hang it around the necks of Iraqis who kill them by all means.
Eddie's hatred of Trump and of America makes him utterly irrational.
Is this irrational??? Is everyone wrong and the moron Trump is right?
This is a problem...

The United States' traditional allies have refused to give their full backing to Trump's strike against Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

The United States' main allies are abandoning Trump over his 'dangerous escalation' with Iran
The United States' traditional allies have refused to give their full backing to Trump's strike against Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
The US is only obligated to look out for her interests. Our traditional allies may not wish to respond to acts of war and terrorism against their citizens, but that's their failing.

We have an adult in the White House now. You got used to Obama capitulating to our nation's enemies. That's over now.

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

I’m sure the group of potential pussy dim presidential candidates, will now tell you imbeciles whatever you want to hear about war now.

Great Britain, France, Germany, Canada can go FUCK themselves. In what way have they ever been FOR US when we needed them?

After awhile it gets old. You expect them to get involved in never ending wars?

Europe has a lot more interest in stability in the Middle East than does America. We're energy self sufficient, they ain't.

It is the US destabilizing things.

Now, if they want to be crippled financially and unable to drive any place because of discord in the ME, they need to take more responsibility.

Nobody was having any oil issues before we started destabilizing things.
Remind me again...who attacked whose embassy?

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

On whom do we hang the deaths of the 600 or so that asshole killed?

He doesn’t need facts.

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Who do we blame for more like the 600 thousand or so that @sshole Dumbya Bush killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Bush was a twat.

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Who do we blame for more like the 600 thousand of so that @sshole Dumbya Bush killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan?
These AH's will try and put that on Obama or Clinton

It’s certainly not on Donnie for responding.

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Bush started it?

Of course, the CIA did not overthrow the government of Iran in 1953. You are simply parroting 1960's Soviet anti American propaganda. It was the Iranian army that prevented Mossadegh from overthrowing the constitutional government and if you had read the CIA files on the issue, which were made public some years ago, you would know the US role was to bolster the Shah's courage and to help him rally his supporters.

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

While I completely agree I do have to wonder......Are the deaths of Americans in Libya hung around Obama's neck?
I guess anytime a president goes looking for trouble those killed are his fault Was Obama looking for trouble?

You say he is looking for trouble, and then state it like it’s an established fact. Typical dim mindset. Oboe was an arrogant uninformed asshole, with no regard for our military. They meant nothing to him, and that’s why they despised him.

Great Britain, France, Germany, Canada can go FUCK themselves. In what way have they ever been FOR US when we needed them?

After awhile it gets old. You expect them to get involved in never ending wars?

Europe has a lot more interest in stability in the Middle East than does America. We're energy self sufficient, they ain't.

It is the US destabilizing things.

Now, if they want to be crippled financially and unable to drive any place because of discord in the ME, they need to take more responsibility.

Nobody was having any oil issues before we started destabilizing things.
Remind me again...who attacked whose embassy?

At this point I couldn't say.

Forum List

Back