Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

Great Britain, France, Germany, Canada can go FUCK themselves. In what way have they ever been FOR US when we needed them?

After awhile it gets old. You expect them to get involved in never ending wars?

Europe has a lot more interest in stability in the Middle East than does America. We're energy self sufficient, they ain't.

Now, if they want to be crippled financially and unable to drive any place because of discord in the ME, they need to take more responsibility.

What war?
The one your moron is starting
So if we don't go to war are you going to support Trump on this? Yes or no now?
If this doesn't bring on a killing spree by Iran YES ,,,There is no question this murderer is better off dead but at what cost remains to be seen Already all states are on alert
We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.

I’m very really disappointed a long timer like you and you are this ignorant.

It took several months to take out weakling Iraq with freely you can just bomb anywhere and barely no anti aircraft.
Iran is not a weakling like Iraq.
You dropped one bomb in Iran you can kiss Saudi goodbye with US soldiers in there and so is Israel.
Don’t forget who are supporting Iran and where they got their weapons like missiles.
Iran has a huge army

Great Britain, France, Germany, Canada can go FUCK themselves. In what way have they ever been FOR US when we needed them?
Do some reading blackie about WW2

Germany has never really apologized for WWII IMHO.

Mr. Hitler's goals to bring genocide, gun control and government healthcare to the world failed, but a lot of people got killed over their dream.

Maybe you should ask Trump why we are a making our closest allies becoming an enemy?
Did you even ask your self why we are becoming isolated?

If this doesn't bring on a killing spree by Iran YES ,,,There is no question this murderer is better off dead but at what cost remains to be seen Already all states are on alert
We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.

It took several months to take out weakling Iraq with freely you can just bomb anywhere and barely no anti aircraft.
You dropped one bomb in Iran you can kiss Saudi goodbye with US soldiers in there and so is Israel.
Don’t forget who are supporting Iran and where they got their weapons like missiles.
Iran has a huge army

That's certainly true. But there are ways to beat a large, Iranian Army. Leonidas and 300 Greeks held off a massive Iranian Army back in the day.

Maybe you should ask Trump why we are a making our closest allies becoming an enemy?

We aren't becoming "isolated" at all,char.

President Trump has worked hard to try and get good relations with the Empire of Japan, the Philippines, Brazil, Hungary and other emerging powers.

Iran has a huge army

They also have thousands of mobile (movable) short range missiles. Iran planned a time like this will come up.

Iran has a huge army

They also have thousands of mobile (movable) short range missiles. Iran planned a time like this will come up.

What makes you think that the Iranians as so stupid as to escalate the situation?

It would be a lot more cost efficient if they just colluded with Biden and rigged the 2020 US Election, and next year they will have their beloved "Deal" back?

Blood is a huge expense, after all

Even she (whom conservatives love) says it:
iMarkup_20200103_161409.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter
Nothing like an unnecessary, illegal war to win re-election; worked for GWB.

We aren't becoming "isolated" at all,char.

President Trump has worked hard to try and get good relations with the Empire of Japan, the Philippines, Brazil, Hungary and other emerging powers.

Please get your self updated. Yes we are getting isolated.

Like Brazil or Argentina imposed higher tariffs just bcoz of his ego? Philippines or Turkey closer relationship with Russia away from US. Trump relationship with foreign countries are laughable. A total joke.

After awhile it gets old. You expect them to get involved in never ending wars?

Europe has a lot more interest in stability in the Middle East than does America. We're energy self sufficient, they ain't.

It is the US destabilizing things.

Now, if they want to be crippled financially and unable to drive any place because of discord in the ME, they need to take more responsibility.

Nobody was having any oil issues before we started destabilizing things.

Iran has a huge army

What makes you think that the Iranians as so stupid as to escalate the situation?

It would be a lot more cost efficient if they just colluded with Biden and rigged the 2020 US Election, and next year they will have their beloved "Deal" back?

Well Trump is very stupid in the first place to even created this situation.

We have a high hope Biden will win so this country don’t have to put up with all these garbages created by this piece of shit corrupted president.

Trump is very dangerous to our democracy and this country.

Trump is a liar and comprehensively dishonest – given Trump’s incessant lying there’s no reason to believe what he says with regard to Iran or the legitimacy of the airstrikes in Iraq.

Iran has a huge army

Well Trump is very stupid in the first place to even created this situation.

We have a high hope Biden will win so this country don’t have to put up with all these garbages created by this piece of shit corrupted president.

Trump is very dangerous to our democracy and this country.

What do you think will happen? Do you agree that Iran will do the cost-effective thing and collude with Sleepy Joe to rig the 2020 election

Iran has a huge army

That's certainly true. But there are ways to beat a large, Iranian Army. Leonidas and 300 Greeks held off a massive Iranian Army back in the day.

Those are the times when they used swords, bows and arrows. You are so far behind.

Like I just said. Please get yourself updated Prince.

Forum List

Back