Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

This was a targeted strike, not a "war". Yet.

Politicians, politicos and partisans are required to go full drama queen whenever they sense advantage.

Gawd, I'm sick of hyperbolic political rhetoric.

I suppose Al Queda could have called 9-11 a targeted strike also.
Well, I'm on America's side. I'm a little biased.

IMO to be on the American side you argue to bring our troops home and mind our own business like the founders intended.
Yes, that's what I would like to see. It's their sand, and they can have it.

I'm just not going to equate us with Iran or Al Queda.

We've done far more damage than either.
Well, maybe I'm a bad guy.

But this is a pretty easy choice for me.

Well, we'll find out soon enough.

I don't think Iran's leaders want a real war any more than we do.
what do you think our response would be if say they took out our sec of defense?
Couldn't tell you. I definitely think that both ends know that a real war wouldn't be worth it.
Agree but Iran and their vast array of murderers can spread death and destruction world wide Surely you don't think Iran will let this go unanswered?
They have been doing terrorism since Reagan...............like what changes there.............

So we should just go............Okie dokie you killed Americans and organized an attack against our embassy.......

Maybe we should give them another 150 Billion in cash on the tarmac.........they'd be NICE THEN.........

:backpedal:
Give them back their money?? Oh no Lets just take away our one chip the nuke deal ,,,you know the one your ah broke
The deal was a joke..........didn't stop the proxies......didn't stop the advanced IED's........didn't stop shit.

They would go on with the Nuke program anyway under that deal...........same as Clinton and N. Korea..

But you go ahead and drink the Kool Aide...........

Give them their money back...........We should have gave it to U.S. families killed by Iranian weapons, and to the wounded Americans........

And told Iran we'll pay you back when hell freezes over...........Is it SNOWING in the Middle East yet......

And she was the darling of the Trumpers like...yesterday

Fickle bunch eh?

what do you think our response would be if say they took out our sec of defense?
Couldn't tell you. I definitely think that both ends know that a real war wouldn't be worth it.
Agree but Iran and their vast array of murderers can spread death and destruction world wide Surely you don't think Iran will let this go unanswered?
They have been doing terrorism since Reagan...............like what changes there.............

So we should just go............Okie dokie you killed Americans and organized an attack against our embassy.......

Maybe we should give them another 150 Billion in cash on the tarmac.........they'd be NICE THEN.........

Give them back their money?? Oh no Lets just take away our one chip the nuke deal ,,,you know the one your ah broke
The deal was a joke..........didn't stop the proxies......didn't stop the advanced IED's........didn't stop shit.

They would go on with the Nuke program anyway under that deal...........same as Clinton and N. Korea..

Give them their money back...........We should have gave it to U.S. families killed by Iranian weapons, and to the wounded Americans........

And told Iran we'll pay you back when hell freezes over...........Is it SNOWING in the Middle East yet......

Trump's agreements with N. Korea hasn't stopped them either.

And she was the darling of the Trumpers like...yesterday

Fickle bunch eh?
Out of all the left's candidates.............she is the only one I see not stuck up the establishments butts.......and that isn't a bad deal................

I don't agree with her comments here......period........and wouldn't vote for her anyways.......after all .....she is still with the Lunatic Dem party.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News earlier Friday that the strike, which killed Iranian general Qassim Suleimani, was “aimed at disrupting (an attack on U.S. interests), disrupting further aggression and we hope, setting the conditions for de-escalation as well."

A de-escalation??? What a load of horseshit.

No, they have to respond. The question is whether the two countries are smart, keep this to a temporary squabble, and then just say nasty things about the other.

Iran has plenty to answer for, and they tested us with the embassy attack (among other things). But I don't think they're any more suicidal than the crazy fat kid in North Korea.
INHO Mac Trump has made a mess with Iran NK China and who knows how many others? This imho will not turn out well for us and rump for all he's done in this instance as in others deserves to be dragged out of the WH on his fat ass

Trump's agreements with N. Korea hasn't stopped them either.
You mean with his good friend?? lol

No, they have to respond. The question is whether the two countries are smart, keep this to a temporary squabble, and then just say nasty things about the other.

Iran has plenty to answer for, and they tested us with the embassy attack (among other things). But I don't think they're any more suicidal than the crazy fat kid in North Korea.
INHO Mac Trump has made a mess with Iran NK China and who knows how many others? This imho will not turn out well for us and rump for all he's done in this instance as in others deserves to be dragged out of the WH on his fat ass
Could be. I'm not very good at predictions, so I'm just gonna hope for the best. I do, however, very much doubt that their leaders are suicidal or want to see Tehran turned into a parking lot.

You care so much for those families ?? Why didn't the trump moron give that trillion he gave to the 1% to them?

You care so much for those families ?? Why didn't the trump moron give that trillion he gave to the 1% to them?
Nice spin..............why did Obama give that money to a Terrorist supporting nation who have helped kill Americans.

Oh.......BTW.........their dang General is dead..........WTF are they going to do about it.........get people like you to talk us to death.

Hilarious watching the same navel gazers who cheered Obama for starting wars with Syria and Libya get all mouth foamy when Trump kills an Iranian terrorist who just attacked US soil.

Politicians, politicos and partisans are required to go full drama queen whenever they sense advantage.

IMO to be on the American side you argue to bring our troops home and mind our own business like the founders intended.

They attacked US soil, shitforbrains.

And they have killed and wounded U.S. soldiers over there..............the problem here is enemy recognition.

And they have killed and wounded U.S. soldiers over there..............the problem here is enemy recognition.
Yep. Most our losses in Iraq were from Iranian support.

Iran through it's proxys has been attacking and killing U.S. troops in Iraq for years Trump did not start a war with Iran he just responded to one that has been going long before he was President.

Even she (whom conservatives love) says it:
iMarkup_20200103_161409.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter

See. A traitor like all the rest. What have I been telling you?

Iran through it's proxys has been attacking and killing U.S. troops in Iraq for years Trump did not start a war with Iran he just responded to one that has been going long before he was President.

As someone noted earlier, enacting sanctions on a country can be taken as an act of war. We would consider it so.

Forum List

Back