Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

This was a targeted strike, not a "war". Yet.

Politicians, politicos and partisans are required to go full drama queen whenever they sense advantage.

Gawd, I'm sick of hyperbolic political rhetoric.

Just heard Biden say that none of us know what information Trump was acting on, sounding very calm and reasonable.

He'll probably get in trouble for that.

You are giving your side more credit that they deserve.

yes the same 'hope and change' fools are onto 'maga'

big whoop

that i live in a country of fool partisans gives me no joy

~S~

Just heard Biden say that none of us know what information Trump was acting on, sounding very calm and reasonable.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News earlier Friday that the strike, which killed Iranian general Qassim Suleimani, was “aimed at disrupting (an attack on U.S. interests), disrupting further aggression and we hope, setting the conditions for de-escalation as well."

A de-escalation??? What a load of horseshit.

Today the left taught me than an attack on an American embassy, which is considered American soil, is not an act of war -- but killing the man who organized the attack is.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News earlier Friday that the strike, which killed Iranian general Qassim Suleimani, was “aimed at disrupting (an attack on U.S. interests), disrupting further aggression and we hope, setting the conditions for de-escalation as well."

Well, we'll find out soon enough.

I don't think Iran's leaders want a real war any more than we do.

what do you think our response would be if say they took out our sec of defense?

what do you think our response would be if say they took out our sec of defense?
Our Secretary of Defense isn't a terrorist.

Couldn't tell you. I definitely think that both ends know that a real war wouldn't be worth it.

Couldn't tell you. I definitely think that both ends know that a real war wouldn't be worth it.
Agree but Iran and their vast array of murderers can spread death and destruction world wide Surely you don't think Iran will let this go unanswered?

So.......Americans are attacked by Iranian Quds.............we respond............so the Quds attack our embassy via militias...........and Gabbard would DO WHAT as President.........

Send a email going HEY IRAN STOP IT.........Or I'll attach a BAD EMAIL MEME next time....

That will show them..........LOL

This was a targeted strike, not a "war". Yet.

Politicians, politicos and partisans are required to go full drama queen whenever they sense advantage.

Gawd, I'm sick of hyperbolic political rhetoric.

I suppose Al Queda could have called 9-11 a targeted strike also.

I think a war in Iran should be us dropping bombs on them until they surrender. No ground invasion necessary.

When we do that, they start dropping bombs on Israel and China and Russia join them.

Agree but Iran and their vast array of murderers can spread death and destruction world wide Surely you don't think Iran will let this go unanswered?
They have been doing terrorism since Reagan...............like what changes there.............

So we should just go............Okie dokie you killed Americans and organized an attack against our embassy.......

Maybe we should give them another 150 Billion in cash on the tarmac.........they'd be NICE THEN.........

:backpedal:

Forum List

Back