Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

What war?
The one your moron is starting

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

While I completely agree I do have to wonder......Are the deaths of Americans in Libya hung around Obama's neck?
I guess anytime a president goes looking for trouble those killed are his fault Was Obama looking for trouble?

You are the reason we have a President Trump.

What war?
So if we don't go to war are you going to support Trump on this? Yes or no now?
If this doesn't bring on a killing spree by Iran YES ,,,There is no question this murderer is better off dead but at what cost remains to be seen Already all states are on alert
We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

While I completely agree I do have to wonder......Are the deaths of Americans in Libya hung around Obama's neck?
I guess anytime a president goes looking for trouble those killed are his fault Was Obama looking for trouble?

4 killed ??? and please the hate I have for that excuse of a man knows no bounds

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

4 killed ??? and please the hate I have for that excuse of a man knows no bounds

Then why the attempt to defend?

We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.
If we start bombing Iran, you can kiss Israel goodbye, as well as most of Saudi Arabia.
Something to consider.

Not to mention the possibility of China and Russia stepping in.

Defend Trump ?? Ever read any of my posts?? I hate him ,,and now I'm going to have my first Glen Livit of the day Later

If we start bombing Iran, you can kiss Israel goodbye, as well as most of Saudi Arabia.
Something to consider.

Not to mention the possibility of China and Russia stepping in.

Absolutely.

Defend Trump ?? Ever read any of my posts?? I hate him ,,and now I'm going to have my first Glen Livit of the day Later

Defend Obama. Stop it.

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

On whom do we hang the deaths of the 600 or so that asshole killed?

Who do we blame for more like the 600 thousand of so that @sshole Dumbya Bush killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Oh goody...

a deflection.

The moment the USA slapped sanctions on Iran, they declared war on Iran....

Intercontinental hits on those judged guilty by those with the power to do so are, to say the least, a hazardous path to take.

I support Trump over the attempted coup against him by the left media, intel com, and House Dems, and I'll criticize him as I would any president.

And we'll see about now, but he wasn't exactly antiwar 40 years ago.

Even she (whom conservatives love) says it:
iMarkup_20200103_161409.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter

TRUMP FAIRYTALE: ASSASSINATION ‘TO STOP A WAR’

Trump* lies about everything. He's pathological.

You were calling him a pussy a couple of weeks ago. You guys have more Prog personalities then Sybil.

Forum List

Back