Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

Just heard Biden say that none of us know what information Trump was acting on, sounding very calm and reasonable.

He'll probably get in trouble for that.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News earlier Friday that the strike, which killed Iranian general Qassim Suleimani, was “aimed at disrupting (an attack on U.S. interests), disrupting further aggression and we hope, setting the conditions for de-escalation as well."

A de-escalation??? What a load of horseshit.
Well, we'll find out soon enough.

I don't think Iran's leaders want a real war any more than we do.
what do you think our response would be if say they took out our sec of defense?
Couldn't tell you. I definitely think that both ends know that a real war wouldn't be worth it.
Agree but Iran and their vast array of murderers can spread death and destruction world wide Surely you don't think Iran will let this go unanswered?
No, they have to respond. The question is whether the two countries are smart, keep this to a temporary squabble, and then just say nasty things about the other.

Iran has plenty to answer for, and they tested us with the embassy attack (among other things). But I don't think they're any more suicidal than the crazy fat kid in North Korea.

This was a targeted strike, not a "war". Yet.

Politicians, politicos and partisans are required to go full drama queen whenever they sense advantage.

Gawd, I'm sick of hyperbolic political rhetoric.

I suppose Al Queda could have called 9-11 a targeted strike also.
Well, I'm on America's side. I'm a little biased.

Today the left taught me than an attack on an American embassy, which is considered American soil, is not an act of war -- but killing the man who organized the attack is.
you live and learn
I do. You don't.

Why do you support Iran? Were you ordered to?
You're out of your mind dave I wish Iran was wiped off the face of the earth The thing is I wish the same for the dolt in our WH

Iran has been unfinished business ever since they took our embassy hostage in the Carter years.

Even she (whom conservatives love) says it:
iMarkup_20200103_161409.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter
Conservatives love a fucking Commie whore?

That’s your closet.

Iran has been unfinished business ever since they took our embassy hostage in the Carter years.
We should have opened a can of whoop ass back then.............but we had to play PC nice BS.........and why we are stuck over there now.

Today the left taught me than an attack on an American embassy, which is considered American soil, is not an act of war -- but killing the man who organized the attack is.
you live and learn
I do. You don't.

You're out of your mind dave I wish Iran was wiped off the face of the earth The thing is I wish the same for the dolt in our WH
You really suck at dispelling the notion that leftists are dangerously violent.

I think a war in Iran should be us dropping bombs on them until they surrender. No ground invasion necessary.

When we do that, they start dropping bombs on Israel and China and Russia join them.
Not so sure about that Israel can throw a nuke or 2 their way too and don't think they want to get involved with one of our allies

you live and learn
I do. You don't.

Reported to the Secret Service.

Politicians, politicos and partisans are required to go full drama queen whenever they sense advantage.

IMO to be on the American side you argue to bring our troops home and mind our own business like the founders intended.

IMO to be on the American side you argue to bring our troops home and mind our own business like the founders intended.
Is that why Thomas Jefferson sent the US Marines to whoop Islamic ass in Libya?

Ignoramus.

Yes, that's what I would like to see. It's their sand, and they can have it.

I'm just not going to equate us with Iran or Al Queda.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News earlier Friday that the strike, which killed Iranian general Qassim Suleimani, was “aimed at disrupting (an attack on U.S. interests), disrupting further aggression and we hope, setting the conditions for de-escalation as well."

A de-escalation??? What a load of horseshit.

what do you think our response would be if say they took out our sec of defense?
Couldn't tell you. I definitely think that both ends know that a real war wouldn't be worth it.
Agree but Iran and their vast array of murderers can spread death and destruction world wide Surely you don't think Iran will let this go unanswered?
They have been doing terrorism since Reagan...............like what changes there.............

So we should just go............Okie dokie you killed Americans and organized an attack against our embassy.......

Maybe we should give them another 150 Billion in cash on the tarmac.........they'd be NICE THEN.........

:backpedal:
Give them back their money?? Oh no Lets just take away our one chip the nuke deal ,,,you know the one your ah broke

Yes, that's what I would like to see. It's their sand, and they can have it.

I'm just not going to equate us with Iran or Al Queda.

We've done far more damage than either.

They have been doing terrorism since Reagan...............like what changes there.............

So we should just go............Okie dokie you killed Americans and organized an attack against our embassy.......

Maybe we should give them another 150 Billion in cash on the tarmac.........they'd be NICE THEN.........

:backpedal:
Give them back their money?? Oh no Lets just take away our one chip the nuke deal ,,,you know the one your ah broke
I guess you forgot that deal was never approved by congress

Forum List

Back