Tunnel closure costs Gaza $230 million monthly

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Egypt's closure of tunnels used to smuggle goods into the Gaza Strip has caused monthly losses of $230 million to its economy, a Hamas official said Sunday.

The "closure of the tunnels caused heavy losses to the industry, commerce, agriculture, transport and construction sectors" of around $230 million monthly, said Hatem Oweida, deputy economy minister for the Islamist movement Hamas that governs the strip.

Tunnel closure costs Gaza $230 million monthly - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------

This is me crying hysterically.

Egypt's closure of tunnels used to smuggle goods into the Gaza Strip has caused monthly losses of $230 million to its economy, a Hamas official said Sunday.

The "closure of the tunnels caused heavy losses to the industry, commerce, agriculture, transport and construction sectors" of around $230 million monthly, said Hatem Oweida, deputy economy minister for the Islamist movement Hamas that governs the strip.

-------

I suppose we'll have to endure the screeching from the Hamas'istan terrorists who will go begging and pleading to the UN for more welfare dollars.

Yeah, because as every morally deflective “Palestinian” Arab, überleftist, and conspiracy-minded dolt knows, It’s always someone else’s fault as to why an islamist terrorist encampment is utterly dysfunctional. Such an entity would not exist without contributions of welfare dollars to these invented people with an invented nationality.

Do Palestinians get a "breast cancer awareness month"?

Actually, Hadassah volunteers work with ALL women in the land to teach them how to do self-exams, and explain the importance of early detection. The breast cancer research team at HMO includes Palestinian, Israeli and doctors and nurses from other nations.....

You can read about that here: Hadassah Leads the WayGroundbreaking Breast Cancer Research at Hadassah Medical Organization | Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Org of America

I'd wager that no one gives a fuck what you think :cool:

Another Israel loving maggot I presume? I need a few English muffins. Get started making that shit toaster boy.

Another Israeli hating bum who can;t stand that Israel exists ?

Oh, and how Ironic your avatar is, it represents you and your posting very well

Just shut it while you're still behind. I never stated that I hate Israel. If I did I would say it straight out. I'm sure there are many good people there but that's not enough.

-------

aawww... the muslims are sick of the other muslims smuggling....

Another Israel loving maggot I presume? I need a few English muffins. Get started making that shit toaster boy.

Another Israeli hating bum who can;t stand that Israel exists ?

Oh, and how Ironic your avatar is, it represents you and your posting very well

Just shut it while you're still behind. I never stated that I hate Israel. If I did I would say it straight out. I'm sure there are many good people there but that's not enough.

You never stated that you hated Israel, but you go around the bush by making anti - Israel comments

But if you say you don't hate Israel, i'll take your word for it

Forum List

Back