*Turkey Next Shit Hole To Go Up In Puff Of Smoke*

Fuck off.

Turkey has more history and more culture in its little finger then the US has in its whole body. Not be missed? Half of human history can be found in Turkey. Let's just trash the whole country, shall we?

Turkey is a beautiful country and will easily survive the riots of Marxist thugs.

But you exaggerate quite a bit to say that half human history is there. When they were the Ottoman Empire at their zenith, mmmm, maybe then you had a justifiable claim, with Egypt, Palestine, Greece and all. But just the Anatolian Peninsula? nah.

'Half of human history': I used a rhetorical device known as hyperbole. To make a point. Get it?????

Last edited:
the people are happy with their secular government and want to keep it that way.

I don't know, Pogo..............they sure don't LOOK happy with their government.

Widespread rioting is sort of how you tell people aren't happy with their government.

20130605_6815376920130605070454.jpg

They're protesting the PM, not the constitution. The latter is something they treasure more than he does.

Is it really fricking rocket surgery to figure this out?

They don't want to figure it out. For so many of our posters, ignorance is truly bliss.

Let's just trash the whole country, shall we?

Unnecessary: the Turks are doing that themselves.

Reuters, 6/5:

Turks clash with police despite apology

By Daren Butler

ISTANBUL - Protesters clashed with police across Turkey overnight despite an apology for police violence from the deputy prime minister designed to halt an unprecedented wave of protest against Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan. Full Article

Biden urges Turkey to respect rights of protesters

Kerry said this yesterday; apparently they are taking turns in the administration. I love it: Promoting the rights of peaceful demonstrators is a way to help destabilize the country, given that the demonstrators all across the Arab Spring have been anything but peaceful.

The more Islamland collapses, the better for us. More riots! More riots!

Reeeeeaaalllly have to wonder where some of you idiots are (not) getting your information. Turkey is decidedly not "Islamland". Is this the old Fox Noise effect again? Lush Rimjob? The Glenn Beck? Because I just know it ain't a reliable source.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam and those who follow it are unruly people, they will always be barbarians, evil, murderers, full of hate.
2. Goodbye Turkey!
3. You will not be missed.:eusa_hand:
4. You will follow those other hell hole nations, too numerous to list.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You know, a lot of Americans trace some or even all of their ancestry back to Ireland. Did you know that?

1. And that has just what to do with Turkey going under again???
2. And Turkey is going under you know.
3. You heard it here first!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I want their country to burn down to the ground, every square inch would be best, but I doubt it will get that good.
2. And I may get my wish, we will see.
3. The reason is its a fake nation, the people of Turkey are muslims, and everyone knows islam and Democracy do not work, Democracy is freedom, islam is in chains, and freedom in any real sense won't work, can't indeed.
4. Oil and water.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I want their country to burn down to the ground, every square inch would be best, but I doubt it will get that good.
2. And I may get my wish, we will see.
3. The reason is its a fake nation, the people of Turkey are muslims, and everyone knows islam and Democracy do not work, Democracy is freedom, islam is in chains, and freedom in any real sense won't work, can't indeed.
4. Oil and water.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why don't you go firebomb the nearest mosque if you feel so strongly, shithead.

Is it really frigging rocket surgery (I like the rocket surgery, good phrase) to figure out that much of the Mideast is burning and the riots and civil wars are spreading and spreading?

The level of denial among the Muslim sympathizers here is amazing.

I suppose it's because as several of us have just figured out, there really is a collapse of Islam going on, for some reason, and that is probably very good for the West.

The Muslim sympathizers and Muslims here don't like that so they deny it's happening.

It is happening, though..........

June 5, CBCNews

Protests in Turkey rage as police crack down on social media

Anti-government protests raged on in Istanbul today, even after the deputy prime minister issued an apology for "excessive force" used by police against demonstrators.

The protests, the biggest in Turkey in recent years, were sparked by the police crackdown on Friday of a peaceful sit-in to prevent the demolition of a park in Istanbul.

Thousands later joined anti-government rallies across Turkey to voice discontent with the 10-year rule of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Turkey's state-run news agency said police have detained 25 people for "spreading untrue information" on social media and provoking protests.

4362_71944_web_8column.jpg

Is it really frigging rocket surgery (I like the rocket surgery, good phrase) to figure out that much of the Mideast is burning and the riots and civil wars are spreading and spreading?

I suppose it's because as several of us have just figured out, there really is a collapse of Islam going on, for some reason, and that is probably very good for the West.

The Muslim sympathizers and Muslims here don't like that so they deny it's happening.

June 5, CBCNews

Anti-government protests raged on in Istanbul today, even after the deputy prime minister issued an apology for "excessive force" used by police against demonstrators.

The protests, the biggest in Turkey in recent years, were sparked by the police crackdown on Friday of a peaceful sit-in to prevent the demolition of a park in Istanbul.

Thousands later joined anti-government rallies across Turkey to voice discontent with the 10-year rule of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Turkey's state-run news agency said police have detained 25 people for "spreading untrue information" on social media and provoking protests.

My goodness! They sure do look like crazed, vicious, violent, out of control rioters.

But you exaggerate quite a bit to say that half human history is there. When they were the Ottoman Empire at their zenith, mmmm, maybe then you had a justifiable claim, with Egypt, Palestine, Greece and all. But just the Anatolian Peninsula? nah.

'Half of human history': I used a rhetorical device known as hyperbole. To make a point. Get it?????

Or we could call it lying, propaganda, puffing, extreme nationalism in favor of Muslims, etc.

The Ottoman Empire was never half of anything much. I don't know why people always forget about three-quarters of the globe when they make these comparisons. Sheeeeeeesh, the Ottoman Empire was the "sick man of Europe" for a long time, then they folded. Looks like they're folding again now. Usual thing.

My goodness! They sure do look like crazed, vicious, violent, out of control rioters.

Well, that was the photo with the article. You could make a collection for us of peaceful Turks protesting politely!

You'll need to avoid all the photos with burning cars and firebombs, however.

Or we could call it lying, propaganda, puffing, extreme nationalism in favor of Muslims, etc.

The Ottoman Empire was never half of anything much. I don't know why people always forget about three-quarters of the globe when they make these comparisons. Sheeeeeeesh, the Ottoman Empire was the "sick man of Europe" for a long time, then they folded. Looks like they're folding again now. Usual thing.
You need to be institutionalized so someone can figure out what the hell happened to your brain. It seems to be MIA.

June 5, CBCNews

Maybe a video will give a better perspective.

Riots, barricades, street battles as police fight protesters in Turkey (VIDEO, PHOTOS) ? RT News

Or this series of pictures that hasn't been isolated and hand picked.

riots turkey - Bing Images

You need to be institutionalized so someone can figure out what the hell happened to your brain. It seems to be MIA.

You are a Muslim woman, aren't you? Do you have to wear one of those horrible head things? Or do you say you "want" to wear the head stuff?

Why wouldn't we call what you are doing here lying?

I can think of 10 -20 major historical sites in Turkey which all attract a million visitors...why do you deny their importance?

Have you been to the Blue Mosque, the Aga Sofia, Topkapi Palace, Capadoccia, Bergama or Mt Nemrut? How about Lake Van, Safranbolu or the beaches at Fethiye?

btw. How much time have you spent in Turkey, and where?

btw. Can you please acknolwegde your factual errors as they are pointed out? I guess you have been proven wrong a dozen or so time on this thread, but seem to simply run away from those points.

Last edited:
You are a Muslim woman, aren't you? Do you have to wear one of those horrible head things? Or do you say you "want" to wear the head stuff?

And another one falls to pieces!

Yes, Circe, I am sure you are right - the only reason anyone would call you on your shockingly bad knolwdge of history, georaphy and news is because they are Muslim. Of course!

[btw. Can you please acknolwegde your factual errors as they are pointed out? I guess you have been proven wrong a dozen or so time on this thread, but seem to simply run away from those points.

So, if you're all for open communication, ARE you a paid Muslim propagandist, and IS Esmeralda a Muslim woman with a head thingie she has to wear all the time???

Answer, answer, answer, answer.

Reuters: 6/5

Turkey

Trade unions join protests against Erdogan

By Daren Butler and Humeyra Pamuk

ISTANBUL/ANKARA - Turkish trade unionists banging drums and trailing banners marched into an Istanbul square, joining unprecedented protests against Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan over what they see as his authoritarian rule. Full Article

Video: Police detain dozens of Istanbul protesters

LOL I was baptized when I was four, as a Baptist, so, no matter what I do, I get to go to heaven! Yippee!:tongue:

I don't practice any religion.

Did you not look at the photo you posted--of the protest? Did you not notice all the women in that photo? Not covering their heads. Not wearing the abya? Short sleves, shorts, etc.? Happen to notice that at all? Does it not suggest to you that not all Muslim women cover? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Circe -

So, if you're all for open communication, ARE you a paid Muslim propagandist, and IS Esmeralda a Muslim woman with a head thingie she has to wear all the time???

Answer, answer, answer, answer.

Fairly obviously - I am not a Muslim. I am actually an ex-Israeli resident, as it happens. There are pics of me on the members' photo's thread if you wish to check.

How much time have you spent in Turkey and the Islamic World, and where?

Did you not look at the photo you posted--of the protest? Did you not notice all the women in that photo? Not covering their heads. Not wearing the abya? Short sleves, shorts, etc.? Happen to notice that at all? Does it not suggest to you that not all Muslim women cover? :cuckoo:

Yes, that's true - most women in Turkey do not wear the veil.

I wonder why Circe thought they did?

Forum List

Back