Turkey’s Choice Between Radical Islamists And Syrian Kurds

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like Turkey isn't trying that hard to help the Kurds, and we all have been made aware of how the Kurds are going all out to battle ISIS.

Turkey’s choice between radical Islamists and Syrian Kurds

Some want us to make a choice between the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yıldız said the other day, adding that both are "the same" in the eyes of Turkey.

The minister could have said that Turkey is being forced to make a choice between ISIL and the Democratic Union Party (PYD), since the recent clashes in Syria have intensified between Syrian Kurds and ISIL. However, the PYD and the PKK are the same in the eyes of the Turkish government.

Now that Turkey has made clear that it will contribute to the global coalition against ISIL, why does the centuries-old principle of “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” not apply?

Continue reading at:

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-choice-between-radical-islamists-and-sy

it's so cute-----the fights never end----started before the carcass of the rapist pig was cold.
His sharmootah daughter----fartimah----was
ambitious for her husband (well---actually herself) and the boy friend of al nabi---wanted to be the next nabi king...........its still going on----long ago in my family ---there was a little fight over a wedding----but we got over it in about two weeks-----the muzzies have been at for 1400 years ----da turks don't like the kurds---or the arabs----in fact dey don't like anyone

The Turkish government and military has been fighting the Kurdish terrorists for several decades.

And now the idiotic western powers want the Turks to help the Kurds. ... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back