Turkey's Erdogan Warns Europeans' Security At Risk As EU Feud Rages...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
He's now threatening to open the 'Refugee' floodgates. Boy, what happened to Western Europe? Why did they allow their Leftists to dismantle their Immigration Systems? It's given Dictators like Erdogan an opportunity to threaten and blackmail. I really don't know if the Left's awful damage in Western Europe can be repaired. It may be too late.

Ankara (AFP) - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned Wednesday that Europeans risk being unsafe on the world's streets, as a crisis between Ankara and the EU showed no signs of abating.

"If you continue to behave like this, tomorrow in no part of the world, no European, no Westerner will be able to take steps on the street safely and peacefully," Erdogan said during a speech in Ankara.

Erdogan did not expand on what he meant by his comments but appeared to imply that Europeans risked receiving the same treatment that, he says, is endured by Turks and Muslims in Europe.

Relations between Turkey and Europe have been severely strained since Turkish ministers were thwarted from campaigning on the continent for a 'yes' vote in next month's referendum on expanding Erdogan's powers.

Ankara has said such behaviour was reminiscent of Nazi Germany and also raised alarm over what it sees as rising racism and Islamophobia.

Erdogan warned Europe that Turkey was "not a country to push, to prod, to play with its honour, to shove its ministers out of the door, drag its citizens on the floor."...

More:
Erdogan warns Europeans' security at risk as EU feud rages
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Many of Turkey's ministers are Islamic rightwingers pushing for more Islam. His 'blackmail' and accusations won't get him very far.

Many of Turkey's ministers are Islamic rightwingers pushing for more Islam. His 'blackmail' and accusations won't get him very far.

I don't know. Threatening to open the 'Refugee' floodgates, does resonate. Erdogan could cause quite a bit of chaos in Western Europe.

The price of tolerance...

We told `em about and were called Nazis and persecuted. They gonna pay their price alone.

I don't know. Threatening to open the 'Refugee' floodgates, does resonate. Erdogan could cause quite a bit of chaos in Western Europe.
He will just show how unhinged he and his goons are. It kind of looks like its a power play he is considering but it wouldn't go well for Turkey if he tries it. Most younger Turks I have met over the years on the Internet are pretty easy going and don't care for the religious fanatics in some of the regions of Turkey. Are they calling for war in Turkey for it will be like Syria or Iraq?

We told `em about and were called Nazis and persecuted. They gonna pay their price alone.

Yeah, Leftists sure do love throwing that 'Nazi' accusation around. Basically anyone who disagrees with Leftist Globalists, is a 'Nazi.' It's how they were able to hijack so many nations in Western Europe. Anyone who spoke up, was immediately labeled an 'Evil Nazi.'

And you are right. This is only the beginning of the chaos to come in Western Europe. The damage is done. I don't think it can be repaired. It's very sad.

He will just show how unhinged he and his goons are. It kind of looks like its a power play he is considering but it wouldn't go well for Turkey if he tries it. Most younger Turks I have met over the years on the Internet are pretty easy going and don't care for the religious fanatics in some of the regions of Turkey. Are they calling for war in Turkey for it will be like Syria or Iraq?

Still, if he does open the 'Refugee' floodgates, it could lead to quite a bit of chaos in Western Europe. Keep in mind, the Leftist Globalists have dismantled most Immigration Systems in Western Europe. Erdogan fully understands that.

Yeah, Leftists sure do love throwing that 'Nazi' accusation around. Basically anyone who disagrees with Leftist Globalists, is a 'Nazi.' It's how they were able to hijack so many nations in Western Europe. Anyone who spoke up, was immediately labeled an 'Evil Nazi.'

And you are right. This is only the beginning of the chaos to come in Western Europe. The damage is done. I don't think it can be repaired. It's very sad.
We will see. At first, Erdogan´s "promise" may come true and our countries turn into lawless areas where safety is a old dream. This chaos may be followed by the Caliphate. Who knows, what the future will bring. Fact is, however, that we have insufficient security measures. Hardly a military and underfunded police.

We will see. At first, Erdogan´s "promise" may come true and our countries turn into lawless areas where safety is a old dream. This chaos may be followed by the Caliphate. Who knows, what the future will bring. Fact is, however, that we have insufficient security measures. Hardly a military and underfunded police.

I see an Israel-like scenario for a country like Great Britain. Its People are already living under intense Government Police State surveillance. The surveillance rivals Totalitarian nations like China and North Korea.

It looks like its People are gonna live under a constant threat of attack for the foreseeable future. It's very sad, but it is the inevitable result of Leftist Globalist Open Borders policies. I see a pretty dismal dangerous future for most of Western Europe.

The solution is simple. You round the immigrants up and throw them the hell out. All it takes is the political will - change laws, constitutions as needed.

The solution is simple. You round the immigrants up and throw them the hell out. All it takes is the political will - change laws, constitutions as needed.

That gets into complicated legal issues. You can't just throw people out. These nations have already accepted them. They're there to stay. However, you can change the laws. And i would advise Western Europe to aggressively pursue that option.

I see an Israel-like scenario for a country like Great Britain. Its People are already living under intense Government Police State surveillance. The surveillance rivals Totalitarian nations like China and North Korea.

It looks like its People are gonna live under a constant threat of attack for the foreseeable future. It's very sad, but it is the inevitable result of Leftist Globalist Open Borders policies. I see a pretty dismal dangerous future for most of Western Europe.
Not like Israel. You have two people´s in the region that are in a conflict. Here in Europe, we have the failures of several peoples. I am not saying everyone of them is filth but alltagsnaher they are the accumulated trash of the countries they came from.

Not like Israel. You have two people´s in the region that are in a conflict. Here in Europe, we have the failures of several peoples. I am not saying everyone of them is filth but alltagsnaher they are the accumulated trash of the countries they came from.

I see a very dangerous chaotic future for Western Europe. Unfettered Open Borders doesn't work. The Left Globalists have put Western Europe in grave danger.

I see a very dangerous chaotic future for Western Europe. Unfettered Open Borders doesn't work. The Left Globalists have put Western Europe in grave danger.
This was also the extreme right's doing. Sorry I can't put this all off on the lefties when you have people like McCain and others pushing this agenda of theirs.

This was also the extreme right's doing. Sorry I can't put this all off on the lefties when you have people like McCain and others pushing this agenda of theirs.
McCain is not even remotely "extreme right".

He is a globalist.

He is a globalist.
That is technically closer to extreme left.

Sorry, but it was the Leftist Globalists who created the Open Borders policy in Western Europe. And unfortunately, there will be a heavy bloody price to pay for it in the future.

He is a globalist.
That is technically closer to extreme left.
At this point whoever is in charge of the decision making in the Euro zone has some pretty serious thinking to do as a lot of lil' peoples lives hang in the balance of whatever they decide. I am certain the Ummah won't survive it all but how many are they willing to take down in there quest for control is not something I know.

Sorry, but it was the Leftist Globalists who created the Open Borders policy in Western Europe. And unfortunately, there will be a heavy bloody price to pay for it in the future.
RodISHI is not wrong. Merkel, the inventor of the "open borders", is "center-right". You vote right and they won´t change a thing.

Forum List

Back