Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Press the repeat button again? Ok you got it. :)

Please demonstrate the accuracy of your claim that "[there is no] way of getting rid of the State of Israel without a Holocaust II" with valid and sound logic. Thank you.

Yea Muslims need to move on and get over their irrational & petty hate for Israel. Anything short of a Holocaust II,Israel will always be there. So unless the Muslims are prepared to kill every single Jew in Israel,the Israelis are there to stay. Time for the Muslims to just accept this and make Peace with Israel. I'm so sick of hearing their Anti-Jew/Israel propaganda. If they want Israel gone,then it's time for them to make their move. No more stupid bluster. Just get on with this confrontation and get it over with.

Maybe after a few years of brutal War,the sides can finally come to the table and make a real Peace. My prediction is that Israel will be around long long after this confrontation and all other future confrontations. This miserable hate you see coming from Muslims towards Israel really is irrational. Maybe it is time for a confrontation? After this confrontation,i think all sides will be more willing to come to the table and talk Peace. I don't want to see this happen but it does look inevitable. I guess we'll see though.

Last edited:

Press the repeat button again? Ok you got it. :)

Please demonstrate the accuracy of your claim that "[there is no] way of getting rid of the State of Israel without a Holocaust II" with valid and sound logic. Thank you.

Please demonstrate how you are going to remove the State of Israel without a Holocaust II. I still haven't seen a response from you guys that makes any real sense. I hear all your bluster about destroying Israel,so please explain to us how you plan on doing that. I think it's a simple & fair question. I'll wait for your reply.

Yea Muslims need to move on and get over their irrational & petty hate for Israel. Anything short of a Holocaust II,Israel will always be there. So unless the Muslims are prepared to kill every single Jew in Israel,the Israelis are there to stay. Time for the Muslims to just accept this and make Peace with Israel. I'm so sick of hearing their Anti-Jew/Israel propaganda. If they want Israel gone,then it's time for them to make their move. No more stupid bluster. Just get on with this confrontation and get it over with.

Maybe after a few years of brutal War,the sides can finally come to the table and make a real Peace. My prediction is that Israel will be around long long after this confrontation all other future confrontations. This miserable hate you see coming from Muslims towards Israel really is irrational. Maybe it is time for a confrontation? After this confrontation,i think all sides will be more willing to come to the table and talk Peace. I don't want to see this happen but it does look inevitable. I guess we'll see though.

Muslims are nowhere near ready to make peace with Israel because Muslim countries don't even acknowledge Israel on the map, in schools in Muslim country Israel is marked out with black marker. How can you make peace with a country that you pretend doesn't exist? maybe you are right something drastic needs to happen like another war or some Independence day style shit but I do know this, carrying all this hate for a people cannot be healthy for the body and mind.

Alot of people don't like Turkey because of their refusal to admit what happened. No country is perfect, they all have their cross to bear. If Turkey would step up and be honest about what happened and apologize like men, I think alot of people would appreciate that.

Posters in this thread have been focusing on the conduct of Turks to the exclusion of actually addressing their criticism of Israel. Even if we assume that all accusations of genocide are correct, hypocrisy doesn't render criticism illegitimate.

If the Jews of the former state want to become citizen of the new Palestinian nation.

They will be welcomed with open arms.

Or if they decide to resist to the last person.

That is fine also.

Either way; Israel has to go. Period.

How do you know the Palestinians feel this way? I thought Hamas wanted to push the Jews into the water?

Please demonstrate how you are going to remove the State of Israel without a Holocaust II.
You avoided my request. Please explain why the systematized mass murder of the Jewish population of 'Israel' is an inevitable consequence of any attempt to dismantle that entity.

I still haven't seen a response from you guys that makes any real sense.
That's your problem unless you can demonstrate the invalidity and/or unsoundness of the arguments in question.

Alot of people don't like Turkey because of their refusal to admit what happened. No country is perfect, they all have their cross to bear. If Turkey would step up and be honest about what happened and apologize like men, I think alot of people would appreciate that.

Posters in this thread have been focusing on the conduct of Turks to the exclusion of actually addressing their criticism of Israel. Even if we assume that all accusations of genocide are correct, hypocrisy doesn't render criticism illegitimate.

So you think that all this fabricated?

If the Jews of the former state want to become citizen of the new Palestinian nation.

That is fine also.

Either way; Israel has to go. Period. :cool:

Please demonstrate how you are going to remove the State of Israel without a Holocaust II.
You avoided my request. Please explain why the systematized mass murder of the Jewish population of 'Israel' is an inevitable consequence of any attempt to dismantle that entity.

How else would you get the Israelis to leave? ask them to please vacate the premesis?

That is fine also.

How do you know the Palestinians feel this way? I thought Hamas wanted to push the Jews into the water?

Article Thirty-One said:
The Islamic Resistance Movement is a humanistic movement. It takes care of human rights and is guided by Islamic tolerance when dealing with the followers of other religions. It does not antagonize anyone of them except if it is antagonized by it* or stands in its way to hamper its moves and waste its efforts.

Under the wing of Islam, it is possible for the followers of the three religions - Islam, Christianity and Judaism - to coexist in peace and quiet with each other.

[*sic]

Hamas Charter

So you think that all this fabricated?

...Did you completely ignore my point on purpose?

That is fine also.

Article Thirty-One said:
The Islamic Resistance Movement is a humanistic movement. It takes care of human rights and is guided by Islamic tolerance when dealing with the followers of other religions. It does not antagonize anyone of them except if it is antagonized by it* or stands in its way to hamper its moves and waste its efforts.

Under the wing of Islam, it is possible for the followers of the three religions - Islam, Christianity and Judaism - to coexist in peace and quiet with each other.

[*sic]

Hamas Charter

This is the case of a group saying one thing and doing another, there is not 1 Arab country right now where Christians, Muslims and Jews live side by side as equals, you really think Hamas can create one? this reminds of the Ku Klux Klan who used to swear up and down they didn't hate blacks but just wanted to live separate, but then at night went out and lynched blacks.

I still haven't seen a response from you guys that makes any real sense.
That's your problem unless you can demonstrate the invalidity and/or unsoundness of the arguments in question.

Well that's the only way in my opinion. I'm still waiting for your plan on removing the State of Israel. Haven't heard anything from you guys that makes any sense. If you have some secret & brilliant alternative plan to remove Israel,please do enlighten us.

Seriolusly,i would like to hear about this secret & brilliant plan to destroy Israel without carrying out a Holocaust II. I'll wait for you guys to enlighten us on how you plan on doing it. Thanks.

How else would you get the Israelis to leave? ask them to please vacate the premesis?

We aren't discussing the movement of any population. We're discussing the dismantlement of Israel, the political entity.

How would that happen though?

If we assume that some kind of large-scale military confrontation will inevitable occur, then the political and military resources of 'Israel' will be targeted and neutralized.

Did the United States and the United Kingdom find it necessary to destroy the entire civilian population of Iran when they staged a coup of Mossadeq's government?

Forum List

Back