Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

i wish a mod would sort this thread, and remove all off-topic posts to separate threads.

this is not fair to other posters.

This thread is about Turkey's Prime Minister meddling in Israeli border policies with Egypt. Turkey furthers the meddling by not only meddling but by releasing the data that it is meddling.

i wish a mod would sort this thread, and remove all off-topic posts to separate threads.

This thread is about Turkey's Prime Minister meddling in Israeli border policies with Egypt. Turkey furthers the meddling by not only meddling but by releasing the data that it is meddling.

i thought it was about armenians, the trail of tears, and sucking dick. oh and lebanese sluts.

i thought it was about armenians, the trail of tears, and sucking dick. oh and lebanese sluts.

But that's common on most threads this long isn't it L.K?

Yeah and? whats the problem?

What scares me is that people want to minimize this and say oh this happened 100 years ago who cares, with that kind of attitude we are doomed to repeat our mistakes. Who cares about the holocaust and slavery right? that was a long time ago, fuck it. People are really selfish, they only care about something if they have a horse in the race. Muslims don't care about the Armenians because they were not Muslim, Arabs consider the Kurds worse than dogs because they are not Arabs. If the Armenians were Muslim and the Turks were Christian the Muslim posters on this board would demand the Turks be held to account for what happened, but since the Armenians are Christians, they could care less.

Mighty broad brush you have there. I assume you've polled all of the groups you mention; is this correct?

What scares me is that people want to minimize this and say oh this happened 100 years ago who cares, with that kind of attitude we are doomed to repeat our mistakes. Who cares about the holocaust and slavery right? that was a long time ago, fuck it. People are really selfish, they only care about something if they have a horse in the race. Muslims don't care about the Armenians because they were not Muslim, Arabs consider the Kurds worse than dogs because they are not Arabs. If the Armenians were Muslim and the Turks were Christian the Muslim posters on this board would demand the Turks be held to account for what happened, but since the Armenians are Christians, they could care less.

Mighty broad brush you have there. I assume you've polled all of the groups you mention; is this correct?

No but we all know how you feel because you already said you don't have empathy for what happened and tried to minimize it. Go on and tell me you would feel the same if the Armenians were Muslims.

I disagree with your premise. The apology comes from today's lens. You miss that entirely. The Turks committed the systematic murder of a people. The act is now called genocide, but the definition of Systematic murder of a people and Genocide is the same.

Would Turkey apologize for the "Systematic Murder of a People"?
But not Genocide? That's not a logical extension and is simply semantics.

To apologize for murder but not systematic murder admits culpability in killing, but not in the intent?

Regret does not encapsulate the intent. It is almost always in retrospect that the apologies come and Turkey hides from this responsibility of intent with apologies.

It is semantics, but words mean things. And I have yet to see an international attitude from that time period which condemned mass slaughter of one's enemies, which had been going on since the beginning of time.

At least are able to discuss the issue, unlike High-On-Meth_Gravity.

Thats really the best you got you worthless piece of trash? talking about people when they are not even here? you really showed the bitch in you.:lol:

High_Gravity said:
Hi, you have received -36 reputation points from High_Gravity.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You really are a scarey little **** aren\'t you talking behind my back.

Regards,
High_Gravity

Note: This is an automated message.

Talking behind your back?

Talking about you when you aren't here?

Grow up, child. Who the fuck knows if you are here or not? More important, who gives a fuck if you are here or not?

It is semantics, but words mean things. And I have yet to see an international attitude from that time period which condemned mass slaughter of one's enemies, which had been going on since the beginning of time.

At least are able to discuss the issue, unlike High-On-Meth_Gravity.

Thats really the best you got you worthless piece of trash? talking about people when they are not even here? you really showed the bitch in you.:lol:

High_Gravity said:
Hi, you have received -36 reputation points from High_Gravity.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You really are a scarey little **** aren\'t you talking behind my back.

Regards,
High_Gravity

Note: This is an automated message.

Talking behind your back?

Talking about you when you aren't here?

Grow up, child. Who the fuck knows if you are here or not? More important, who gives a fuck if you are here or not?

You obviously do bitch because I have to keep fighting your mouth off of my dick.:lol:

For the messenger of your god says god does not look to your body, but in your actions.

Not actions. The judgment of actions is a human duty; Al-Hakam assesses the intentions behind them.

Abu Hurayrah (RA) narrated: The Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said, "Verily Allah does not look at your bodies, nor at your appearances, but he looks into your hearts."

Got a deal for Turkey...They fess up and apologize for their horrific Genocide against the Armenian People and they stop slaughtering the Kurds,and we'll all join them in their calls for Israel not meddling in Egypt. Deal? If they don't want to accept this fair deal,they should just go away and mind their own business.

Blah Blah Blah! Muslims are so fucking obsessed with Israel. My God,it's a tiny little strip of land with a tiny population. Yet Muslims freak out and obsess over them on a daily basis. Israel is absolutely no threat to take over the Middle East or Turkey for God's sake. So what's with the hateful obsession from Muslims? Have these people even looked at a Globe or a Map? Israel is a tiny tiny little strip of land. So why can't the Muslims just get over it and leave them alone? All these huge Muslims Nations obsessing over such a tiny little nation is just so silly & bizarre.

There should have been a Peace Deal a long time ago between the Palestinians and Israelis. It's the outside interference from surrounding Muslim Nations that has prevented this from happening. Just let the Jews have their tiny little strip of Land and leave them alone. There is no reason for these huge Muslim Nations to be so obsessed with Israel. They really do need to get over their petty hate & bigotry and work for a Peace Deal. Israel is there to stay. Time for the Muslims to get over it and accept this. It's time for Peace.

Worth repeating? Yea sure why not? :)

Got a deal for Turkey...They fess up and apologize for their horrific Genocide against the Armenian People and they stop slaughtering the Kurds,and we'll all join them in their calls for Israel not meddling in Egypt. Deal? If they don't want to accept this fair deal,they should just go away and mind their own business.

So you are in a high government position in the White House and would be able to make good on your so called deal?? :cuckoo:

I like that deal.:clap2:

They have no stones. LibocalypseNow....

How about they just be honest? If you hate the Jews and want them gone, be a man and say that shit. If people start being honest, maybe we can actually start moving forward on something. I have more respect for the people who admit they are racist against Blacks because at least I know where they stand, I have no respect for the people who make disgusting remarks against blacks and than swear up and down they are not racist, mirrors tell no lies son.

Well said. If you want the State of Israel gone,then please explain how you're going to achieve your goal. I'm so sick of hearing them claim they're "not" calling for a Holocaust II but are calling for the end of Israel. Well how does the end of Israel happen? How do they plan on achieving that? I really am interested in hearing what those plans are. At least Man-Up and be honest. Because i don't see any other way of getting rid of the State of Israel without a Holocaust II. So I'm with you. Just be a man and be honest. Thanks.

Press the repeat button again? Ok you got it. :)

How about they just be honest? If you hate the Jews and want them gone, be a man and say that shit. If people start being honest, maybe we can actually start moving forward on something. I have more respect for the people who admit they are racist against Blacks because at least I know where they stand, I have no respect for the people who make disgusting remarks against blacks and than swear up and down they are not racist, mirrors tell no lies son.

Well said. If you want the State of Israel gone,then please explain how you're going to achieve your goal. I'm so sick of hearing them claim they're "not" calling for a Holocaust II but are calling for the end of Israel. Well how does the end of Israel happen? How do they plan on achieving that? I really am interested in hearing what those plans are. At least Man-Up and be honest. Because i don't see any other way of getting rid of the State of Israel without a Holocaust II. So I'm with you. Just be a man and be honest. Thanks.

Press the repeat button again? Ok you got it. :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No but we all know how you feel because you already said you don't have empathy for what happened

Is that what I said?

Go back and look at the old posts, you said it is hard to have empathy for something that happened 100 years ago or something to that effect.
No, just what you think about the Turkish Genocide of the Armenians.
I'm a bit tired of hearing people complain about this century-old incident as if Enver Pasha himself rose from the grave and chopped their parents' heads off. I'm equally unsympathetic toward people who get upset whenever someone uses the term "genocide" to describe what took place.

I'm sure that whatever happened was very unfortunate but my sympathies for genocide victims are generally reserved who people who are actually being murdered. If it was going on to day I'd

...If it was happening today I'd happily contribute to the effort to stop it. I put forward that the rather non-substantive of discussion of Armenians going on here has much more to do with disdain for Turkey than it does with sympathy for those who died.

Is that what I said?

Go back and look at the old posts, you said it is hard to have empathy for something that happened 100 years ago or something to that effect.
No, just what you think about the Turkish Genocide of the Armenians.
I'm a bit tired of hearing people complain about this century-old incident as if Enver Pasha himself rose from the grave and chopped their parents' heads off. I'm equally unsympathetic toward people who get upset whenever someone uses the term "genocide" to describe what took place.

I'm sure that whatever happened was very unfortunate but my sympathies for genocide victims are generally reserved who people who are actually being murdered. If it was going on to day I'd

...If it was happening today I'd happily contribute to the effort to stop it. I put forward that the rather non-substantive of discussion of Armenians going on here has much more to do with disdain for Turkey than it does with sympathy for those who died.

Alot of people don't like Turkey because of their refusal to admit what happened. No country is perfect, they all have their cross to bear. If Turkey would step up and be honest about what happened and apologize like men, I think alot of people would appreciate that.

Forum List

Back