Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

It doesn't concern any of you.

What the fuck ever man.If you didn't want us to see that than why didn't you just PM that dumb broad? makes no fucking sense.

Does it really matter?

Actually, yea, it does. The language of this board is English. I occasionally post in Gaelic, just for the craic of it (craic - that's gaelic for fun) of it. But... if someone asks me what I said, I always tell them... because that is polite. It is not polite to speak in a language unless everyone else can understand it. If you were in our physical company, would you cut others out of the conversation by speaking in a foreign language. That is incredibly rude.

Let me guess, Israeli spies killed that Turkish girl. God Turks are so full of shit its not even funny.

It's always the Joos. Poor Muslims. Over five hundred million Muslims in the Middle East being taken in by the ~6.5 million Joos in Israel.

All the while, the majority of Muslims in the Middle East are ignorant, illiterate and live short pain filled lives.

Let's see what Egypt does with their people shall we? We shall soon see. Turkey notwithstanding.

Last edited:
You like talking CYPRUS and ARMENIA
Let's talk it from this angle, relevant for geo-politics.
web19.png

Armenia is 100 times smaller then Turkey, so it sucks 100 times dicks in US Congress.
If Armenia succeeds, we will transform from being West's most Eastern located member into the East's most Western located member.

Simple as that.
What you shout out of your US Province, how you want to punish Turkey doesn't matter at all in this game.

What you shout out of your US Province, how you want to punish Turkey doesn't matter at all in this game.

I will agree with you on this point, so far. Turkey is winning the fight to run away from its responsibility on the world stage.

"So Far"

But time will tell ekrem.

They can acknowledge these events, and regret them, but it would not be appropriate to apologize for them.

I disagree.

Yes, they need to acknowledge their genocide perpetrated on the Armenians. After acknowledgment can come the apologies for the Genocide of their people by the Turks.

Then reparations and time to move on.

They have acknowledged it, and expressed regret for it. But they will not agree it was genocide, since the word genocide was only coined in 1943 and there was no negative concept of such actions in 1915. Peoples went to war with each other, and massacred the other side when they could. That was how they won their wars. We were only slightly more civilized in WWI, going on at the same time period.

You can't look at it through today's lens.

Turkey is not a helpless fuck on the chessboard of the World.
We have options if we are pushed.
If we are being pushed by the USA, we will dump relationship with USA and go all-in with China.

1st war exercises between NATO-country and China.
(usmb.com)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...a-in-military-exercise-with-nato-country.html

You can't even handle a hostile Iran.
How you will handle the region's biggest economy going hostile against US's interests?

Go and play your Playstation war-game, maybe there you can punish Turkey :lol:

They can acknowledge these events, and regret them, but it would not be appropriate to apologize for them.

I disagree.

Yes, they need to acknowledge their genocide perpetrated on the Armenians. After acknowledgment can come the apologies for the Genocide of their people by the Turks.

They have acknowledged it, and expressed regret for it. But they will not agree it was genocide, since the word genocide was only coined in 1943 and there was no negative concept of such actions in 1915. Peoples went to war with each other, and massacred the other side when they could. That was how they won their wars. We were only slightly more civilized in WWI, going on at the same time period.

I disagree with your premise. The apology comes from today's lens. You miss that entirely. The Turks committed the systematic murder of a people. The act is now called genocide, but the definition of Systematic murder of a people and Genocide is the same.

Would Turkey apologize for the "Systematic Murder of a People"? But not Genocide? That's not a logical extension and is simply semantics.

To apologize for murder but not systematic murder admits culpability in killing, but not in the intent?

Regret does not encapsulate the intent. It is almost always in retrospect that the apologies come and Turkey hides from this responsibility of intent with apologies.

Turkey is not a helpless fuck on the chessboard of the World.
We have options if we are pushed.
If we are being pushed by the USA, we will dump relationship with USA and go all-in with China.

1st war exercises between NATO-country and China.
(usmb.com)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...a-in-military-exercise-with-nato-country.html

You can't even handle a hostile Iran.
How you will handle the region's biggest economy going hostile against US's interests?

Go and play your Playstation war-game, maybe there you can punish Turkey :lol:

Why? This is a discussion forum where I give my views and you give yours. I'll stay here, thank you very much.

:razz:

Whos talking about occupying? Israel doesn't occupy Egypt, you don't have to occupy a country to influence it.

My point is that dicking around in other countries' affairs has never stopped the United States from telling others what to do, so I don't see why anybody should single out Turkey for criticism in this case.

The point is Turkey is criticzing Israel for being involved in Egypts affairs when it does the same thing in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan. Turkey is doing just as much "dicking around" as Israel.

Maybe these countries want Turkey to meddle in their affairs. Israel is occupying "A" country and people

Who said "All"?

You are :cuckoo:

Which one is not please ?:confused:

Turkey is meddling in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan, they have some nerve.

ALL Muslim countries !!?? :cuckoo:

Which one is not what? You said All but the person you quoted did not say "All".

Where did your "All" come from and what do you mean by it?

I meant All the mentioned countries are Mulsim, then you said " who said All ?, i said which one of them is not a Mulsim country:

Which one is not please ?:confused:

ALL Muslim countries !!?? :cuckoo:

Which one is not what? You said All but the person you quoted did not say "All".

Where did your "All" come from and what do you mean by it?

I meant All the mentioned countries are Mulsim, then you said " who said All ?, i said which one of them is not a Mulsim country:

OK, all the mentioned countries are Muslim. Who said any of them were not? You never quoted anyone saying any of the three countries were not Muslim.

So, what is your point? I am assuming you do have one.

Maybe these countries want Turkey to meddle in their affairs.

Maybe?

Maybe not?

But they are still meddling...

Israel is occupying "A" country and people

Israel is not meddling in Turkey's affairs. Israel is not telling Turkey to do anything. The Israel/Palestinian issue is not what this thread is about.

Create a thread about that issue if you wish, but this thread is not about that. It's about Turkey who is a blacker kettle than Israel calling Israel black.

That's what this thread is about. :razz:
pot-kettle-black.jpg

I disagree.

I disagree with your premise. The apology comes from today's lens. You miss that entirely. The Turks committed the systematic murder of a people. The act is now called genocide, but the definition of Systematic murder of a people and Genocide is the same.

Would Turkey apologize for the "Systematic Murder of a People"?
But not Genocide? That's not a logical extension and is simply semantics.

To apologize for murder but not systematic murder admits culpability in killing, but not in the intent?

Regret does not encapsulate the intent. It is almost always in retrospect that the apologies come and Turkey hides from this responsibility of intent with apologies.

It is semantics, but words mean things. And I have yet to see an international attitude from that time period which condemned mass slaughter of one's enemies, which had been going on since the beginning of time.

At least are able to discuss the issue, unlike High-On-Meth_Gravity.

It is semantics, but words mean things. And I have yet to see an international attitude from that time period which condemned mass slaughter of one's enemies, which had been going on since the beginning of time.

Just because I disagree with something you say, does not mean I disagree with you as a person.

Of course it was going on, and Turkey needs to accept that they systematically attempted to eradicate those people from Turkey.

All other points and events aside Synth. Regardless of others who will also have to stand for their works when their time comes. The population of Armenians in Turkey. Where are they? Where did they go?

You seem to think Turkeys time has come and gone with enough onus on intent.

If that is the case, I disagree. Regret is not enough to effect reparations. To my view, it devalues the intent. Turkey murdered off its Armenians before becoming a country. That's what it comes down to Synth. Where did the Armenian population in anatolian Turkey go when Turkey became Turkey?

Regret is not enough.

And that's semantics as well, so I agree about the semantics, but the works on the ground are still there for now.

Just because I disagree with something you say, does not mean I disagree with you as a person.

Of course it was going on, and Turkey needs to accept that they systematically attempted to eradicate those people from Turkey.

All other points and events aside Synth. Regardless of others who will also have to stand for their works when their time comes. The population of Armenians in Turkey. Where are they? Where did they go?

You seem to think Turkeys time has come and gone with enough onus on intent.

If that is the case, I disagree. Regret is not enough to effect reparations. To my view, it devalues the intent. Turkey murdered off its Armenians before becoming a country. That's what it comes down to Synth. Where did the Armenian population in anatolian Turkey go when Turkey became Turkey?

Regret is not enough.

And that's semantics as well, so I agree about the semantics, but the works on the ground are still there for now.

Yes, they did. There is no doubt, after [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Shameful-Act-Armenian-Genocide-Responsibility/dp/0805079327"]Taner Akçam's book[/ame], that it was planned.

I don't argue their guilt. I only argue the times they lived in, and what kind of place it was. Even my time there in the 1990s, it was evident that it was in many ways still a very backward country. I can't imagine what it was like in 1915. But I know that the U.S. and Britain were using mustard gas, among other horrors, so how much more advanced were we, morally speaking?

Forum List

Back