Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Last edited:
That is a heavily Kurdish area. Was this a Kurdish family or a Turkish family. The article does not say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dOEj7Nook"]Medine Memi: Turkish Girl Buried Alive In Honor Killing[/ame]

The father and grandfather of a Turkish teenager are to face trial for burying her alive because they were concerned that her friendship with boys had brought dishonour on their family.

Medine Memi buried alive for her friendship with boys | The Australian
Yes, Ropey. The Kurds who live in Turkey are also Turkish, just like the Blacks who live in America are Americans. They were born and raised in Turkey, and are turkish citizens.

icon_rolleyes.gif

That is a heavily Kurdish area. Was this a Kurdish family or a Turkish family. The article does not say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dOEj7Nook"]Medine Memi: Turkish Girl Buried Alive In Honor Killing[/ame]

The father and grandfather of a Turkish teenager are to face trial for burying her alive because they were concerned that her friendship with boys had brought dishonour on their family.

Medine Memi buried alive for her friendship with boys | The Australian
Yes, Ropey. The Kurds who live in Turkey are also Turkish, just like the Blacks who live in America are Americans. They were born and raised in Turkey, and are turkish citizens.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You are a fucking moron, the Kurds that live in Turkey are not even allowed to speak their own languge and are repressed, thats why the PKK is fighting the Turks. You are a fucking stupid bastard for trying to compare the situation of blacks in the US to that of Kurds in Turkey.

So, what's not accurate?
Turkey didn't go into Armenia to slaughter anyone. The Ottoman Empire was at war with Armenians after the Armenians declared independence from Russia.

Turkey didn't come into being until 1923. But you want the Turkish government to apologize for something for something that Turkey wasn't responsible for. No government is going to do that. You will never see an official U.S. apology for the Salem Witch Hunts, either.

Of course Turkey wasn't responsible for anything, all those people in those mass graves just tripped and felt in there. Fucking idiot.

You sure are! You can't even read!

Allow me to be more blunt before i leave...FUCK TURKEY!!! May Allah smite you for the horrific crimes you have and still are committing against the Armenian & Kurdish Peoples. Ok ok,i'll be more polite...Karma will have the final say on your brutal crimes. Have a nice day. See Ya. :)

Turkey didn't go into Armenia to slaughter anyone. The Ottoman Empire was at war with Armenians after the Armenians declared independence from Russia.

Turkey didn't come into being until 1923. But you want the Turkish government to apologize for something for something that Turkey wasn't responsible for. No government is going to do that. You will never see an official U.S. apology for the Salem Witch Hunts, either.

Of course Turkey wasn't responsible for anything, all those people in those mass graves just tripped and felt in there. Fucking idiot.

You sure are! You can't even read!

Yes I can't read, I can't read or write but yet I am typing and you are responding. You really are one dumb worthless piece of faggot shit.

Allow me to be more blunt before i leave...FUCK TURKEY!!! May Allah smite you for the horrific crimes you have and still are committing against the Armenian & Kurdish Peoples. Ok ok,i'll be more polite...Karma will have the final say on your brutal crimes. Have a nice day. See Ya. :)

I agree, Turkey is a worthless shit hole.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You are a fucking moron, the Kurds that live in Turkey are not even allowed to speak their own languge and are repressed, thats why the PKK is fighting the Turks. You are a fucking stupid bastard for trying to compare the situation of blacks in the US to that of Kurds in Turkey.
I'm comparing citizenship, retard.

Oh, that's right - you can't read! :lol:

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes I can't read or write, which is why whenever I type something you respond. You really are a worthless faggot piece of shit.

Where have I argued numbers of anything?

That's not accurate.

So, what's not accurate?

America apologized for their acts perpetrated on the Native Americans. They did this before America was created as a separate entity.

You have a point though. There's no one left to disprove anymore. In another hundred years, it will be as if it never occurred. My grandfather let me know, but soon, none will know.

If Turkey has its way. I say No!

Yes I can't read or write, which is why whenever I type something you respond. You really are a worthless faggot piece of shit.
You know the words - you just don't understand them! :lol:

Forum List

Back