Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Islam really is the petulant adolescent child amongst the other more adult major religions. They have a lot of growing up to do. They're basically the 'Johny come Lately' Rookies of the major religions. They're like bitter & angry Teenagers you just can't understand. They truly believe that everything begins and ends with their religion. Well they're just wrong on that. Those "Evil JOOOOOOZ" are actually responsible for the creation of Islam. Judaism is the Father of both Christianity and Islam. Without Judaism,there wouldn't be an Islam. Their hatred for Jews & Israel really is irrational.

As for Turkey,they have committed Genocide in the past and they're doing it again right now. They are currently ethnically cleansing the Kurds from Turkey. They have now expanded their Genocide into Iraq as well. So Turkey really should just mind their own business. They have absolutely no right to preach to anyone about Peace & Human Rights. Egypt is for Egyptians. No foreign nation should be meddling there. This includes my own nation.

Worth repeating?...You bet. ;)

Many Kurds in Turkey are part of a U.S. backed terrorist organization.

And are treated as such by the Turkish government.

Which terrorist organization is that? the PKK is on the terror list here in the US.

WikiLeaks may show US backed terror against ally

The first bombshell from WikiLeaks' promised leak of secret US State Department documents may have landed, with the allegation by a London-based newspaper that the US government funded terrorists fighting against a key ally.

Arabic-language newspaper al-Hayat claims to have seen several documents that show the US provided assistance to Turkey's Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK.
Founded in the 1970s, the PKK is listed as a terrorist organisation in Turkey, the US, the European Union and Australia.

According to a separate report in Israel's Jerusalem Post, US military documents refer to the PKK as ''warriors for freedom and Turkish citizens''. The paper alleges that US forces in Iraq have given weapons to the PKK, and set free members arrested in the country.

WikiLeaks may show US backed terror against ally | thinq_

If the US is backing these guys why did they give Turkis troops permission to enter Iraq and gave them coordinates and locations of PKK headquarters to bomb? this is confusing.:confused:

Islam really is the petulant adolescent child amongst the other more adult major religions. They have a lot of growing up to do. They're basically the 'Johny come Lately' Rookies of the major religions. They're like bitter & angry Teenagers you just can't understand. They truly believe that everything begins and ends with their religion. Well they're just wrong on that. Those "Evil JOOOOOOZ" are actually responsible for the creation of Islam. Judaism is the Father of both Christianity and Islam. Without Judaism,there wouldn't be an Islam. Their hatred for Jews & Israel really is irrational.

As for Turkey,they have committed Genocide in the past and they're doing it again right now. They are currently ethnically cleansing the Kurds from Turkey. They have now expanded their Genocide into Iraq as well. So Turkey really should just mind their own business. They have absolutely no right to preach to anyone about Peace & Human Rights. Egypt is for Egyptians. No foreign nation should be meddling there. This includes my own nation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now we got this board back on track from all that rubbish that was posted this morning.

If the US is backing these guys why did they give Turkis troops permission to enter Iraq and gave them coordinates and locations of PKK headquarters to bomb? this is confusing.:confused:
Not the first time the U.S. has play both sides against the middle. :cool:

Repeating something doesn't make it true.

It just makes your nonsense redundant. :cuckoo:

hole_1572646c.jpg

Medine Memi was found in a sitting position with her hands tied, in a two-metre hole dug under a chicken pen outside her home in Kahta, in the south-eastern province of Adiyaman.

Her father and grandfather have since been arrested and are due to face trial over her death. Her mother was also charged but has since been released.

Police made the discovery in December after a tip-off from an informant, the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported on its website.

Medine had first been reported missing 40 days earlier.

The informant told the police she had been killed following a family "council" meeting.
Teenage girl buried alive in Turkey for talking to boys - Telegraph

Turks seem just like all other Muslims to me. The family gets together and sets up the death of their young girl for talking to boys.

Medine's father is reported as saying at the time: "She has male friends. We are uneasy about that."

Although honour killings are not infrequent in Turkey, the especially gruesome manner of Medine's death has shocked the nation.

Official figures have indicated that more than 200 such killings take place each year, accounting for around half of all murders in Turkey.
Sorry, Israel is not listening to your "We" ekrem. :razz:

That is a heavily Kurdish area. Was this a Kurdish family or a Turkish family. The article does not say.

Yea the poor Kurds,who stands up for them? The World has basically ignored Turkey's reign of terror against them. The Kurds must feel like the Jews did during the Holocaust. No one seems to care. It's very sad.

A formal apology was made by the US government in 1968. Congress passed legislation in 1988 that awarded $20,000 to every surviving internee-approximately 60,000 Japanese Americans.

Read more and about the Japanese acceptance for both onus and apology.

Answers.com - Japanese internment apology

You are lost somewhere Sunni Man.
What! no money for various "internment" survivors museums, and no money for the children and gran children of "internment" survivors

I am a huge supporter of Turkey, and especially Ataturk's legacy. The ignorance toward Turkey displayed in this thread is breathtaking.

Say something stupid about Turkey, and I will correct you.
Certainly not Synth who would like to argue numbers.

Where have I argued numbers of anything?

Turkey had the right to mess into Armenian business? They went into Armenia and slaughtered them and then came back home to Turkey and slaughtered all the Armenians there.

Well over a million killed.

That's not accurate.

So, what's not accurate?

Yea the poor Kurds,who stands up for them? The World has basically ignored Turkey's reign of terror against them. The Kurds must feel like the Jews did during the Holocaust. No one seems to care. It's very sad.

Kurds are treated badly in every country they are in the Middle East, whether it is Syria, Iran, Turkey or Iraq. No wonder the Kurds in Iraq want their own country, its funny how the Muslims want to throw the Israelis off the planet for the Palestinians but say nothing in regards to the Kurds having their own country. The Kurds are fellow Muslims too, for shame.

A formal apology was made by the US government in 1968. Congress passed legislation in 1988 that awarded $20,000 to every surviving internee-approximately 60,000 Japanese Americans.

Read more and about the Japanese acceptance for both onus and apology.

Answers.com - Japanese internment apology

You are lost somewhere Sunni Man.
What! no money for various "internment" survivors museums, and no money for the children and gran children of "internment" survivors

Huh?:eusa_eh:

hole_1572646c.jpg

Medine Memi was found in a sitting position with her hands tied, in a two-metre hole dug under a chicken pen outside her home in Kahta, in the south-eastern province of Adiyaman.

Her father and grandfather have since been arrested and are due to face trial over her death. Her mother was also charged but has since been released.

Police made the discovery in December after a tip-off from an informant, the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported on its website.

Medine had first been reported missing 40 days earlier.

The informant told the police she had been killed following a family "council" meeting.
Teenage girl buried alive in Turkey for talking to boys - Telegraph

Turks seem just like all other Muslims to me. The family gets together and sets up the death of their young girl for talking to boys.

Medine's father is reported as saying at the time: "She has male friends. We are uneasy about that."

Although honour killings are not infrequent in Turkey, the especially gruesome manner of Medine's death has shocked the nation.

Official figures have indicated that more than 200 such killings take place each year, accounting for around half of all murders in Turkey.
Sorry, Israel is not listening to your "We" ekrem. :razz:

That is a heavily Kurdish area. Was this a Kurdish family or a Turkish family. The article does not say.

You are trying to dance around the subject but you step on your dick each time.

Repeating something doesn't make it true.

It just makes your nonsense redundant. :cuckoo:

How so? Islam reminds most of that angry & bitter Teenager you just can't understand. If you've had children,you know what i mean. Islam has a lot of growing up to do. They're mere rookies when compared to the more established major religions. I have hope though. I think Islam will mature and get through this irrational Extremism phase. It will be awhile but i do believe this will happen.

But how is that a fail on what I posted? Are you that lost? Remarkably logical extension???

So, I used an adult allowed image hosting site. My choice.

I know that Muslims would take that choice away. Not adult image hosting sites right? :razz:

That changes what I showed? You are truly mentally inept.

NOT :clap2:
The fail is that your link goes to the front page of your Wank site

So whats wrong with that?

Mad because she isn't getting any? :razz:

:clap2:

That would be a pretty poor wanking site.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dOEj7Nook"]Medine Memi: Turkish Girl Buried Alive In Honor Killing[/ame]

The father and grandfather of a Turkish teenager are to face trial for burying her alive because they were concerned that her friendship with boys had brought dishonour on their family.

Medine Memi buried alive for her friendship with boys | The Australian

Why do people ignore the Turkish Genocide against the Kurds? I've often wondered about that. Is it because Turkey is perceived as an ally by the West? They haven't ignored Iraq's horrific crimes against the Kurds like they have with Turkey. It's very strange and very sad for the Kurdish People.

Why do people ignore the Turkish Genocide against the Kurds? I've often wondered about that. Is it because Turkey is perceived as an ally by the West? They haven't ignored Iraq's horrific crimes against the Kurds like they have with Turkey. It's very strange and very sad for the Kurdish People.

Because most people would rather just not know. This is the reason for Darfur. :doubt:

Turkey is hardly an ally. They didn't grant the US permission to allow troops to use Turkey to go into Iraq.

They are a radical Islamic fascist country.

Forum List

Back