Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Yep, we recognized the despicable behavior of previous generations... we apologized for that time... to our Native Americans.... and to blacks for the slavery outrage. That is the difference, we don't hide that history. We learned from it. We will not make those mistakes again.
I doubt that the Japanese Americans who were force into internment (prison) camps during WWII would agree with you. :cool:

Yep, we recognized the despicable behavior of previous generations... we apologized for that time... to our Native Americans.... and to blacks for the slavery outrage. That is the difference, we don't hide that history. We learned from it. We will not make those mistakes again.
I doubt that the Japanese Americans who were force into internment (prison) camps during WWII would agree with you. :cool:

The Japanese that were imprisoned were given reparations and they are documented in history, the US is not denying they were treated badly. Were the Armenians given reparations?

Islam really is the petulant adolescent child amongst the other more adult major religions. They have a lot of growing up to do. They're basically the 'Johny come Lately' Rookies of the major religions. They're like bitter & angry Teenagers you just can't understand. They truly believe that everything begins and ends with their religion. Well they're just wrong on that. Those "Evil JOOOOOOZ" are actually responsible for the creation of Islam. Judaism is the Father of both Christianity and Islam. Without Judaism,there wouldn't be an Islam. Their hatred for Jews & Israel really is irrational.

As for Turkey,they have committed Genocide in the past and they're doing it again right now. They are currently ethnically cleansing the Kurds from Turkey. They have now expanded their Genocide into Iraq as well. So Turkey really should just mind their own business. They have absolutely no right to preach to anyone about Peace & Human Rights. Egypt is for Egyptians. No foreign nation should be meddling there. This includes my own nation.

Last edited:
For a Zionist Jew like Ropey to point a finger at Turkey for a supposed genocide in Armenia during the last century.

While his beloved fascist state of Israel is currently waging genocide against the Palestinian people.

Is the the ultimate hypocrisy. :cuckoo:

Turks have no legs to stand on either with their treatment of the Kurds and Armenians, they are ones with the skeletons in their closet.

If we want your input on morale issues, we will let you know.

This drew the neg.

:razz: :lol:

Fail..@ your hotchyx.com:cuckoo:

I google graphics upload and use whatever comes up.

But how is that a fail on what I posted? Are you that lost? Remarkably logical extension???

So, I used an adult allowed image hosting site. My choice.

I know that Muslims would take that choice away. Not adult image hosting sites right? :razz:

That changes what I showed? You are truly mentally inept.

NOT :clap2:

Last edited:
The Turks are currently slaughtering the Kurds both in Turkey & Iraq. Who knows how many Thousands of Kurds they have ethnically cleansed from Turkey? This needs to be fully investigated.

The Turks are currently slaughtering the Kurds both in Turkey & Iraq. Who knows how many Thousands of Kurds they have ethnically cleansed from Turkey? This needs to be fully investigated.
Many Kurds in Turkey are part of a U.S. backed terrorist organization.

And are treated as such by the Turkish government.

Which terrorist organization is that? the PKK is on the terror list here in the US.

A formal apology was made by the US government in 1968. Congress passed legislation in 1988 that awarded $20,000 to every surviving internee-approximately 60,000 Japanese Americans.

Read more and about the Japanese acceptance for both onus and apology.

Answers.com - Japanese internment apology

You are lost somewhere Sunni Man.

Who are you Sunni mans bodyguard? he can speak for himself, he doesnt need you to step it and fetch it on his behalf.

I am a huge supporter of Turkey, and especially Ataturk's legacy. The ignorance toward Turkey displayed in this thread is breathtaking.

Say something stupid about Turkey, and I will correct you.
Certainly not Synth who would like to argue numbers.

Where have I argued numbers of anything?

I think the Muslims hatred for the Jews is unhealthy, it can't be good for the body and mind to carry this much hatred and disdain for a people.

But how is that a fail on what I posted? Are you that lost? Remarkably logical extension???

I know that Muslims would take that choice away. Not adult image hosting sites right? :razz:

The fail is that your link goes to the front page of your Wank site

Many Kurds in Turkey are part of a U.S. backed terrorist organization.

And are treated as such by the Turkish government.

Which terrorist organization is that? the PKK is on the terror list here in the US.

WikiLeaks may show US backed terror against ally

The first bombshell from WikiLeaks' promised leak of secret US State Department documents may have landed, with the allegation by a London-based newspaper that the US government funded terrorists fighting against a key ally.

Arabic-language newspaper al-Hayat claims to have seen several documents that show the US provided assistance to Turkey's Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK.
Founded in the 1970s, the PKK is listed as a terrorist organisation in Turkey, the US, the European Union and Australia.

According to a separate report in Israel's Jerusalem Post, US military documents refer to the PKK as ''warriors for freedom and Turkish citizens''. The paper alleges that US forces in Iraq have given weapons to the PKK, and set free members arrested in the country.

WikiLeaks may show US backed terror against ally | thinq_

The fail is that your link goes to the front page of your Wank site

So whats wrong with that?

Forum List

Back