Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Why do people ignore the Turkish Genocide against the Kurds? I've often wondered about that. Is it because Turkey is perceived as an ally by the West? They haven't ignored Iraq's horrific crimes against the Kurds like they have with Turkey. It's very strange and very sad for the Kurdish People.

Nobody gives a damn about the Kurds, when the borders for the Arab countries were drawn up they were drawn up with no consideration to the Kurds, even though they have their own culture and language completely different from the Arabs, the only thing have in common is their religion Islam. The Kurds have always been the red headed step child in the Middle East, even we fucked them after the Gulf War in 1991 when they rose up against Saddam and Bush left them swinging in the wind after he urged them to rise, tens of thousands were slaughtered because they listened to the US. Its a sad story, the Kurds are a good people and they deserve better.

Why do people ignore the Turkish Genocide against the Kurds? I've often wondered about that. Is it because Turkey is perceived as an ally by the West? They haven't ignored Iraq's horrific crimes against the Kurds like they have with Turkey. It's very strange and very sad for the Kurdish People.

Because most people would rather just not know. This is the reason for Darfur. :doubt:

100% correct.

Yea it looks like the West does give Turkey a free pass on their brutal treatment of the Kurds. I'm sure it's all about that perceived Ally status. We just don't know how many thousands of Kurds have been slaughtered by the Turks. Apparently no one cares enough to find out. What a sad tragedy.

Yea it looks like the West does give Turkey a free pass on their brutal treatment of the Kurds. I'm sure it's all about that perceived Ally status. We just don't know how many thousands of Kurds have been slaughtered by the Turks. Apparently no one cares enough to find out. What a sad tragedy.

No one cares, we have Military bases that we use in Turkey that are important for the wars we are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention Turkey is in NATO. Turkey gets a pass because of that, just like how Saddam got a pass in the 80s when he went to war with Iran and he gassed the Kurds, its really a sad game.

Even though we have fucked the Kurds, they are still some of our best allies in the region. Kurdistan is safe for Americans and our troops can actually walk the streets without their bulletproof vests on there, Americans are embraced as friends there. Its a shame we treat them so poorly and let the Arabs and Turks run trains on them whenever they feel like it.

Last edited:

Estimates will be made in the future. Turkey will no doubt follow their same pattern of deflection and minimization of act and intent.

It is, after all, what they have done since day one of being taken to task for the Armenian genocide and so far it is working for them.

They have no right to stand on the world stage and meddle into other people's acts until they stand to their own acts. They need to be held to account.

My 2 cents.

Kurdistan-American-and-Israeli-Flags.jpg

kurdistan2008032202d.jpg

Whens the last time you seen anyone in the Middle East waive an American flag? these people deserve better, and I am ashamed our government has thrown them to the wolves.

Read this way, Israel will no doubt follow their same pattern of deflection and minimization of act and intent.

It is, after all, what they have done since day one of being taken to task for the Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and so far it is working for them.

They have no right to stand on the world stage and meddle into other people's acts until they stand to their own acts. They need to be held to account.

Yea the West sure has sold the Kurds out? But why? It's all about the cash in the end. Turkey may one day be a part of the EU and there's a whole lot of cash to be made. Turkey's our ally so their Genocide against the Kurds will continue to be ignored. It's all business in the end.

Yea the West sure has sold the Kurds out? But why? It's all about the cash in the end. Turkey may one day be a part of the EU and there's a whole lot of cash to be made. Turkey's our ally so their Genocide against the Kurds will continue to be ignored. It's all business in the end.

Exactly, its all business. We ignored Saddam when he gassed the Kurds because he was at war with Iran and the ends justified the means, after the Gulf War ended Bush told the Iraqi people to rise up and when he did he listened to the other Arab leaders and did not get involved in Iraq, than the Kurds were slaughtered again. If I were a Kurd I would not trust anyone and be hateful, but Kurds are some of the best, most honest people you will meet, they don't deserve this kind of terrible treatment.

Exactly, its all business. We ignored Saddam when he gassed the Kurds because he was at war with Iran and the ends justified the means, after the Gulf War ended Bush told the Iraqi people to rise up and when he did he listened to the other Arab leaders and did not get involved in Iraq, than the Kurds were slaughtered again. If I were a Kurd I would not trust anyone and be hateful, but Kurds are some of the best, most honest people you will meet, they don't deserve this kind of terrible treatment.

Perfectly stated. :clap2:

Read this way, Israel will no doubt follow their same pattern of deflection and minimization of act and intent.

It is, after all, what they have done since day one of being taken to task for the Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and so far it is working for them.

As things are, Turkey is at the moment world's 15th largest economy by Purchasing Power and the world's 16th largest economy by nominal GDP.

in 2010, we grew at a rate of 8.1%
general-global-topics/151015-redefinition-of-bric.html#post3217651

Behind China, we are the 2nd fastest growing economy in G-20.
If we grow annualy 7% till 2013, we will have left Canada and Spain behind in 2013, Italy in 2017. By Purchasing Power, combined with a debt-to-GDP level that is somewhere on 3X % levels.

Some people here are very funny, predicting that Turkey will get punished and should be kicked out of NATO.
As if Turkey is a thing they can decide upon, and as if Turkey is no actor herself.

Idiots have no knowledge of how the world works.
Turkish economy is in the magnitude of 1.12 Trillion $.
Turkey needs to grow at least 7 pct annually to achieve its goals in economy
It grows at a rate of 8%.

If anyone is leaving NATO, then because we will join the rising EAST.
You better get your house in order, for the wordphrase of the 'Sick man of America' not making further rounds into Dictionaries. :lol:

Idiots think it is still 1960's or Bill Clinton years where USA has everything under control.

Certainly not Synth who would like to argue numbers.

Where have I argued numbers of anything?

Turkey had the right to mess into Armenian business? They went into Armenia and slaughtered them and then came back home to Turkey and slaughtered all the Armenians there.

Well over a million killed.

That's not accurate.

So, what's not accurate?
Turkey didn't go into Armenia to slaughter anyone. The Ottoman Empire was at war with Armenians after the Armenians declared independence from Russia.

Turkey didn't come into being until 1923. But you want the Turkish government to apologize for something for something that Turkey wasn't responsible for. No government is going to do that. You will never see an official U.S. apology for the Salem Witch Hunts, either.

For the messenger of your god says god does not look to your body, but in your actions.

Yes, that sounds good.

Then what of the actions in the Turkish Genocide Kalam? The Turks denial?

These actions are righteous Kalam?

Where have I argued numbers of anything?

That's not accurate.

So, what's not accurate?
Turkey didn't go into Armenia to slaughter anyone. The Ottoman Empire was at war with Armenians after the Armenians declared independence from Russia.

Turkey didn't come into being until 1923. But you want the Turkish government to apologize for something for something that Turkey wasn't responsible for. No government is going to do that. You will never see an official U.S. apology for the Salem Witch Hunts, either.

Of course Turkey wasn't responsible for anything, all those people in those mass graves just tripped and felt in there. Fucking idiot.

hole_1572646c.jpg

Teenage girl buried alive in Turkey for talking to boys - Telegraph

Turks seem just like all other Muslims to me. The family gets together and sets up the death of their young girl for talking to boys.

Sorry, Israel is not listening to your "We" ekrem. :razz:

That is a heavily Kurdish area. Was this a Kurdish family or a Turkish family. The article does not say.

You are trying to dance around the subject but you step on your dick each time.
So...you can't show that this is a Turkish family?

You are an impotent debater. :lol:

Fear God, my sister said the Messenger of Allah, PBUH, that God does not look at your body, not appearances, but looks at your hearts and your deeds

Forum List

Back