Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

That is a heavily Kurdish area. Was this a Kurdish family or a Turkish family. The article does not say.

You are trying to dance around the subject but you step on your dick each time.
So...you can't show that this is a Turkish family?

You are an impotent debater. :lol:

That is a heavily Kurdish area. Was this a Kurdish family or a Turkish family. The article does not say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dOEj7Nook"]Medine Memi: Turkish Girl Buried Alive In Honor Killing[/ame]

The father and grandfather of a Turkish teenager are to face trial for burying her alive because they were concerned that her friendship with boys had brought dishonour on their family.

Medine Memi buried alive for her friendship with boys | The Australian

Let me guess, Israeli spies killed that Turkish girl. God Turks are so full of shit its not even funny.

So, what's not accurate?
Turkey didn't go into Armenia to slaughter anyone. The Ottoman Empire was at war with Armenians after the Armenians declared independence from Russia.

Turkey didn't come into being until 1923. But you want the Turkish government to apologize for something for something that Turkey wasn't responsible for. No government is going to do that. You will never see an official U.S. apology for the Salem Witch Hunts, either.

America apologized for their acts perpetrated on the Native Americans. They did this before America was created as a separate entity.

You have a point though. There's no one left to disprove anymore. In another hundred years, it will be as if it never occurred. My grandfather let me know, but soon, none will know.

If Turkey has its way. I say No!

America apologized for their actions against Natives during the time we have been a country. There have been no apologies for any actions which have occurred before 1776.

An apology from a country is an apology through their government. You cannot expect the government of Turkey to apologize for events which occurred before Turkey became a country, in 1923. They can acknowledge these events, and regret them, but it would not be appropriate to apologize for them.

So, what's not accurate?
Turkey didn't go into Armenia to slaughter anyone. The Ottoman Empire was at war with Armenians after the Armenians declared independence from Russia.

Turkey didn't come into being until 1923. But you want the Turkish government to apologize for something for something that Turkey wasn't responsible for. No government is going to do that. You will never see an official U.S. apology for the Salem Witch Hunts, either.

America apologized for their acts perpetrated on the Native Americans. They did this before America was created as a separate entity.

You have a point though. There's no one left to disprove anymore. In another hundred years, it will be as if it never occurred. My grandfather let me know, but soon, none will know.

In 60 years Muslims will claim 9/11 never happened.

America apologized for their actions against Natives during the time we have been a country. There have been no apologies for any actions which have occurred before 1776.

An apology from a country is an apology through their government. You cannot expect the government of Turkey to apologize for events which occurred before Turkey became a country, in 1923. They can acknowledge these events, and regret them, but it would not be appropriate to apologize for them.

They haven't even done that yet you fucking dumb bell, the Turks have their heads buried in the sand like jack asses.:lol: Turks are so fucking stupid.:lol:

Everywhere countries around, that are seeking support.

web17.png

Does it really matter?

I guess not, whatever.

It says something about Allah not looking at your body, or appearance, but at your heart and deeds. Assuming Kalam is right, I doubt that Allah will be overly impressed with that bitch's heart.

Yeh Ropey translated it for me, thats fine, I just don't understand the point of posting something in a public message board, and than get all offended when someone asks what it is. Go figure.

In 60 years Muslims will claim 9/11 never happened.
As today jews claim WTC7 never happened?

you have received -434 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess not, whatever.

It says something about Allah not looking at your body, or appearance, but at your heart and deeds. Assuming Kalam is right, I doubt that Allah will be overly impressed with that bitch's heart.

Yeh Ropey translated it for me, thats fine, I just don't understand the point of posting something in a public message board, and than get all offended when someone asks what it is. Go figure.

I guess he wasn't overly keen on that bitch's behavior and was, in his own way, telling her to STFU. And.... Kalam is right. God ain't gonna judge on appearance, He will judge on the person's character.

I guess he wasn't overly keen on that bitch's behavior and was, in his own way, telling her to STFU. And.... Kalam is right. God ain't gonna judge on appearance, He will judge on the person's character.

Yeah you right, the shit she was saying was just plaine ugly though, and I always say God doesn't like ugly.

Not only we grow, but friendly Muslim countries grow also, with which we intensify cooperation.
We are the biggest economy in the region, that grows also the biggest.

web18.png

For the messenger of your god says god does not look to your body, but in your actions.

Yes, that sounds good.

Then what of the actions in the 20 Muslim border wars? These actions are righteous Kalam?

You can read Arabic ropey? cool.

The language is extremely similar to Hebrew. All one needs to do is learn the characters and the contextual meanings become clear.

For example.

In Arabic to say Peace be upon you = As-Salamu Alaykum
In Hebrew to say the same thing = Aleichem Shalom

However, the definition of the term Peace means different things to Jews and Muslims. :razz:

We differ greatly in meanings of words, even though they sound the same and this is where the West needs to look. At the meanings in Islam. Not the Western definitions though because they do not apply to Islam.

For the messenger of your god says god does not look to your body, but in your actions.

Yes, that sounds good.

Then what of the actions in the 20 Muslim border wars? These actions are righteous Kalam?

You can read Arabic ropey? cool.

The language is extremely similar to Hebrew. All one needs to do is learn the characters and the contextual meanings become clear.

For example.

In Arabic to say Peace be upon you = As-Salamu Alaykum
In Hebrew to say the same thing = Aleichem Shalom

However, the definition of the term Peace means different things to Jews and Muslims. :razz:

We differ greatly in meanings of words, even though they sound the same and this is where the West needs to look. At the meanings in Islam. Not the Western definitions though because they do not apply to Islam.

Thats cool.:cool:

They can acknowledge these events, and regret them, but it would not be appropriate to apologize for them.

I disagree.

Yes, they need to acknowledge their genocide perpetrated on the Armenians. After acknowledgment can come the apologies for the Genocide of their people by the Turks.

Then reparations and time to move on.

You like talking CYPRUS and ARMENIA
Let's talk it from this angle, relevant for geo-politics.
web19.png

Last edited:

Yes, that sounds good.

Then what of the actions in the Turkish Genocide Kalam? The Turks denial?

These actions are righteous Kalam?

Am I being asked to speak for the Turks...?

No, just what you think about the Turkish Genocide of the Armenians. You say your God does not look to appearances but instead looks to the acts.

You posted that to Moonlites attempt to quash disagreement.

So, I say that if you moralize on that act, why not give us your view on the the morality of the Turkish refusal to admit their complicity in the Genocide of the Armenians, and their attempts to make it appear as if it did not happen. Cementing over mass graves shows their intent in the appearances you speak of and the acts as well. Their political machinations to veer away from their complicity notwithstanding.

This is their back yard. Israel is not. What say you?

Nu?

Forum List

Back