Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Trail of Tears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Trail of Tears was the forced relocation and movement of Native Americans from the present-day United States. It has been described as an act of genocide.[1]

Wake up, America has admitted they fucked the Native Americans. Native Americans get paid money every month no matter what and get all kinds of benefits and advantages for jobs, there are jobs that you have to be Native American to get, they have it pretty good here now. What benefits do Armenians and Kurds get in Turkey? I bet they don't get jack shit.

(...)Your attempt to turn it into an American indictment fails. (..)

This is about Egypt.
Who is attempting what by posting Armenia and Cyprus?

Fucking Idiot.

If this is about Egypt why are you posting about America and Native Americans? and you want to talk about fucking idiots huh?:eusa_hand:

ekrem said:
Hi, you have received -25 reputation points from ekrem.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck you

Regards,
ekrem

:eusa_drool:

If this is about Egypt why are you posting about America and Native Americans? and you want to talk about fucking idiots huh?:eusa_hand:

I was responding to the Idiot, who accused my of attempting to derail the Thread subject by posting about Native Americans.

That same idiot was writing the whole time about Armenia and Cyprus in a thread about Egypt.

On December 24, 2010, the United States once again avoided diplomatic difficulties with a Nato ally, Turkey. The House of Representatives ended its term by not putting forward a resolution recognising the genocide of the Armenians by the Ottoman Empire during World War I. This resolution is unlikely to be passed by the Congress in the next term because the next house speaker, John Boehner, does not support it.

According to the Independent, supporters of the resolution had high hopes for it to be passed before the term ended because the outgoing speaker, Nancy Pelosi, had previously supported the resolution.
Congress has more pressing problems; economy, unemployment, the wars, open southern boarders, etc.

Than to worry about than making Turkey admit to a possible genocide that may, or may not, have happened in Armenia almost a century ago.

Why are we so determined to anger a trusted and valued ally over this nonsense.? :cuckoo:

I was responding to the Idiot, who accused my of attempting to derail the Thread subject by posting about Native Americans.

That same idiot was writing the whole time about Armenia and Cyprus in a thread about Egypt.
LOL, Ropey is known on the board as the King of thread derailment. :lol: :cuckoo:

No, a thread about Turkey telling Israel what to do about Egypt.

Turkey has no place to tell anyone what to do since it will not even gather the stones to stand to their genocide of the Armenians.

This fits. Your post about America and their Natives has NOTHING to do with Turkey, Israel or Egypt which is the OP.

This whole thread has been derailed since the first 2 pages, get over it. If you haven't noticed this morning me and California girl took ownership of this thread, and Ropey is not the idiot I see here.:doubt:

Turkey has no place to tell anyone what to do since it will not even gather the stones to stand to their genocide of the Armenians.

This fits. Your post about America and their Natives has NOTHING to do with Turkey, Israel or Egypt which is the OP.

I got it, Israel is to blame for Americas treatment of the Native Americans.:evil:

I got it, Israel is to blame for Americas treatment of the Native Americans.:evil:

That's ekrem's attempted hijack indeed.

For a Zionist Jew like Ropey to point a finger at Turkey for a supposed genocide in Armenia during the last century.

While his beloved fascist state of Israel is currently waging genocide against the Palestinian people.

Is the the ultimate hypocrisy. :cuckoo:

Trail of Tears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Trail of Tears was the forced relocation and movement of Native Americans from the present-day United States. It has been described as an act of genocide.[1]

Yep, we recognized the despicable behavior of previous generations... we apologized for that time... to our Native Americans.... and to blacks for the slavery outrage. That is the difference, we don't hide that history. We learned from it. We will not make those mistakes again.

Stop whining.

Whos talking about occupying? Israel doesn't occupy Egypt, you don't have to occupy a country to influence it.

My point is that dicking around in other countries' affairs has never stopped the United States from telling others what to do, so I don't see why anybody should single out Turkey for criticism in this case.

The point is Turkey is criticzing Israel for being involved in Egypts affairs when it does the same thing in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan. Turkey is doing just as much "dicking around" as Israel.

LOL, Ropey is known on the board as the King of thread derailment. :lol: :cuckoo:

He is a true SchlHomo.

hole_1572646c.jpg

Medine Memi was found in a sitting position with her hands tied, in a two-metre hole dug under a chicken pen outside her home in Kahta, in the south-eastern province of Adiyaman.

Her father and grandfather have since been arrested and are due to face trial over her death. Her mother was also charged but has since been released.

Police made the discovery in December after a tip-off from an informant, the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported on its website.

Medine had first been reported missing 40 days earlier.

The informant told the police she had been killed following a family "council" meeting.

Teenage girl buried alive in Turkey for talking to boys - Telegraph

Turks seem just like all other Muslims to me. The family gets together and sets up the death of their young girl for talking to boys.

Medine's father is reported as saying at the time: "She has male friends. We are uneasy about that."

Although honour killings are not infrequent in Turkey, the especially gruesome manner of Medine's death has shocked the nation.

Official figures have indicated that more than 200 such killings take place each year, accounting for around half of all murders in Turkey.

Sorry, Israel is not listening to your "We" ekrem. :razz:

Forum List

Back