Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

if we were mentally unbalanced we would be moving from one bed to another just like YOU

Silly girl. You can't insult me with shit that ain't true. You're making a fool of yourself.

give me a break, we all know american girls are bitches since childhood. your parents teach you "safe sex" so you can do it as much as you can without getting pregnant. they help you with choosing boys. and if dont have a bf your parents get you a psychological help.

You 'know' jack shit, bitch. My private life might be fascinating to you.... since I'm free to make my own choices, unlike you.... but, seriously, this silly ranting about my life is making you look very foolish.

Silly girl. You can't insult me with shit that ain't true. You're making a fool of yourself.

give me a break, we all know american girls are bitches since childhood. your parents teach you "safe sex" so you can do it as much as you can without getting pregnant. they help you with choosing boys. and if dont have a bf your parents get you a psychological help.

You 'know' jack shit, bitch. My private life might be fascinating to you.... since I'm free to make my own choices, unlike you.... but, seriously, this silly ranting about my life is making you look very foolish.

Don't take moonlite seriously, it is not her fault. She is the typical store brand Muslima, she has been brainwashed since birth to hate and she is not thinking her own thoughts, everything she thinks have been burned into her brain by the men in her life. She is nothing but a puppet and somewhere some man is pulling her string, quite pathetic. She is just jealous that you are free and is suffocating.

i suggest we all ignore this XXXXXXXXXX

No racism in Islam huh? I guess when your getting your ass handed to you the truth always comes out. Like I said, no better than Americans. Same same.

you are different. you dont deserve to be shown any respect

You just showed your true colors by using the n word, you are no better than anyone else in the Ku Klux Klan, you are a disgrace to your religion.

i suggest we all ignore this XXXXXXXXXX

Fuck off, you Muslim ho.

you think all girls are as same as you :cuckoo:

No sweetie... I think anyone who calls a black person by that word deserves to be called a whore. You are a disgrace to your religion.... do you think you do Islam proud by the way you behave on this board? You do not.

I make a great effort on this board to defend Islam. Most Muslims I know are decent, honest people. Pity that you are such a disgraceful representation of your faith.... just like Sunni Man... you reinforce the stereotype of Islam. Shame on you.

Fuck off, you Muslim ho.

you think all girls are as same as you :cuckoo:

No sweetie... I think anyone who calls a black person by that word deserves to be called a whore. You are a disgrace to your religion.... do you think you do Islam proud by the way you behave on this board? You do not.

I make a great effort on this board to defend Islam. Most Muslims I know are decent, honest people. Pity that you are such a disgraceful representation of your faith.... just like Sunni Man... you reinforce the stereotype of Islam. Shame on you.

I have been told there is no racism in Islam, that everyone is equal before Allah, well so far I have ran into 2 posters on this board Muhammed and Moonlite who refered to me as the N word, so obviously Islam does have racism, just like anything else in this life.

Scoreboard

High Gravity and California Girl-132
Synthia and Moondyke-12

Biggest blowout in the history of USMB.

:lol:

Meltdown achieved. Bitch melted and ran. :lol:

It was only a matter of time, a typical store brand Muslima cannot even make one decision in her daily life without consulting a man, even if its paper or plastic at the grocery store. Moonlite obviously falls into that category, if she had any guts she would take her thrashing like a grown woman.

Forum List

Back