Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Bullshit. Stop embarrassing yourself, and leave the thread while you are way behind.

You obviously know nothing about Turkey.

Fuck you faggot, you know less than zero about Turkey so go fuck yourself.
I've spent a lot of time in Turkey and have studied the country since 1990. I've read all of the biographies of Ataturk, and most of the books about the formation of Turkey. I've also read "A Shameful Act"

9780805086652.jpg

I'll put my knowledge of Turkey against anyone on this board.

Wow you know all about Turkey good for you:clap2:

Who gives a flying fuck, Turkey is insignificant and so are you, take all that knowledge and shove it up your pussy you fucking hack.

I don't see what my family has to do with Muslim girls slutting it up in Lebanon, god moonlite is so brainwashed.

She's clearly mentally unbalanced.... are all Muslim women mentally unbalanced?

if we were mentally unbalanced we would be moving from one bed to another just like YOU

Muslim women do move from bed to bed you fucking jack ass. No better than American women, once Muslim women are in a position where they are free to do as they please they slut it up as well, look at the pics I posted as proof. There is nothing wrong with women slutting it up from time to time, get the fuck over it. Muslim women are hardly Mother Teresas.

Moonlite0220 sounds like a exemplary muslimah.

Who has her priorities right and follows the religion.

And is a great example for other Islamic women.

She's clearly mentally unbalanced.... are all Muslim women mentally unbalanced?

if we were mentally unbalanced we would be moving from one bed to another just like YOU

Silly girl. You can't insult me with shit that ain't true. You're making a fool of yourself.

give me a break, we all know american girls are bitches since childhood. your parents teach you "safe sex" so you can do it as much as you can without getting pregnant. they help you with choosing boys. and if dont have a bf your parents get you a psychological help.

I have no idea what she's whining about, but she breached the rules of the board by bringing up your family. That makes her a fucking idiot.

I don't see what my family has to do with Muslim girls slutting it up in Lebanon, god moonlite is so brainwashed.

You have zero evidence those girls are Muslim.

Lebanon is a 80% Muslim country you fucking dumb cock, the odds are most of those girls are Muslim. Christians are a minority in Lebanon you fuckin faggot.

Silly girl. You can't insult me with shit that ain't true. You're making a fool of yourself.

give me a break, we all know american girls are bitches since childhood. your parents teach you "safe sex" so you can do it as much as you can without getting pregnant. they help you with choosing boys. and if dont have a bf your parents get you a psychological help.

Child you are so lost, I will pray for you. Everything you have been taught is a lie.

Moonlite0220 sounds like a exemplary muslimah.

Who has her priorities right and follows the religion.

And is a great example for other Islamic women.

Hahahaha I wouldn't trust that psycho to water my plants but you can have her if you want.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You have zero evidence those girls are Muslim.

Lebanon is a 80% Muslim country you fucking dumb cock, the odds are most of those girls are Muslim. Christians are a minority in Lebanon you fuckin faggot.
It's interesting that you can only muster insults when you are getting your ass handed to you!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Child you are so lost, I will pray for you. Everything you have been taught is a lie.

i dont think you have time for prayer since you are always busy with adultry

I've read all of the biographies of Ataturk, and most of the books about the formation of Turkey.
Ataturk was a traitor to his heritage and the Turkish people.

He was basically a sell out and a puppet to the West.

Thankfully, the Turkish people are starting to realize this.

And are slowly moving back to their Islamic roots. :cool:

i dont think you have time for prayer since you are always busy with adultry

Hahaha damn right.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back