Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

The Turks will never admit what they did to the Armenians, just the fact that this guy can sit here and say the Turks have no blood on their hands is a joke.

Maybe we can take turns: you post a photo of Armenians being brutalized by Turks, then I post a photo of Southern Americans lynching a Black man.

Then, of course, it would be your turn again.

Fun game, don't you think?

America has admitted what they done wrong in regards to blacks, slavery is documented in history as well as these lychings. Turkey refuses to acknowledge what they did to the Armenians, go ahead and ask the Turk posters on here like Ekrem, according to them nothing has happened. Turkey needs to grow the fuck up, admit to what happened and apologize and move on. Stop making excuses for them.

I am not making excuses for them, and the Turkish people have to come to terms with their past actions.

It was a genocide against the Armenians living in Turkey. But you cannot judge their actions against today's standards and definitions.

In fact, the very word 'genocide' was only coined in 1943, to describe the Turkish/Armenian massacre.

In 1915, there was no international or even societal stigma attached to mass killings of your enemies.

By using today's definitions and moral outrage, it could be argued successfully that there was a U.S. genocide against Native Americans.

Have we admitted that officially? No.

Maybe we can take turns: you post a photo of Armenians being brutalized by Turks, then I post a photo of Southern Americans lynching a Black man.

Then, of course, it would be your turn again.

Fun game, don't you think?

America has admitted what they done wrong in regards to blacks, slavery is documented in history as well as these lychings. Turkey refuses to acknowledge what they did to the Armenians, go ahead and ask the Turk posters on here like Ekrem, according to them nothing has happened. Turkey needs to grow the fuck up, admit to what happened and apologize and move on. Stop making excuses for them.

I am not making excuses for them, and the Turkish people have to come to terms with their past actions.

It was a genocide against the Armenians living in Turkey. But you cannot judge their actions against today's standards and definitions.

In fact, the very word 'genocide' was only coined in 1943, to describe the Turkish/Armenian massacre.

In 1915, there was no international or even societal stigma attached to mass killings of your enemies.

By using today's definitions and moral outrage, it could be argued successfully that there was a U.S. genocide against Native Americans.

Turkey has yet to acknowledge anything that happened with the Armenians, all the Turks I have seen on here just claim that it was a mass evacuation, whose bodies are those in the mass graves? nobody knows.

And they are occupying Cyprus, Kurdistan and Armenia! Not too mention they still deny the Armenian Holocaust!

Cyprus is a Turkish island. Look at a map, for fuck's sake! It is being occupied by Greece.

Turks are not occupying Armenia.

There is no Kurdistan, except perhaps in the former Northern Iraq.

You've won the Triple Crown of Ignorance with this post. Congratulations.

No fuck bag, Cyprus is not a Turkish Island. Turkey occupies one part of the Island and the Greeks have the other, Cyprus was conquered by many people in its history the Persians, Romans, Turks, Greeks etc. so it was never an exclusive Turkish island, so the crown of ignorance belongs to you. Take your tongue out of the Turks assholes and think for yourself, you have brown stuff on your upper lip.

Funny - before today I never took you for an imbecile:

europe1a.jpg

Now tell me by what rights does Greece claim Cyprus? It's in Turkish waters. It is clearly a Turkish island. The only legitimate counterclaim would come from Syria, not Greece.

Anyone want to explain to me how exactly Iran is a "moral" country"?
Simple.

The closer a nation follows the teaching of the Quran.

The more "moral" are the people. :cool:

How does Iran follow the Quran though? if anything I just see their government use it as a tool to oppress the people.

the few people you pretend you care about are anti-iranian even though they were born and raised in Iran. they want a govt that bows its head to america and gives its oil for FREE.

i go Iran every year and know this kind of people in the photos.
most of them are gays and lesbians who are still whining about the shah's time. they build underground bars and places for prostitution.
they want to practice immorality in public thats why they protest against the govt.
The Iranian govt has to ban this kind of protest because its goal is to spread corruption all over Iran.

Heres some of the Muslim women acting the fool in Lebanon, yeh these girls aren't slutty in the least bit.

white_pool_eddesand_party_084.jpg

white_pool_eddesand_party_087.jpg

white_pool_eddesand_party_088.jpg

white_pool_eddesand_party_114.jpg

beiruf_models_01.jpg

beiruf_models_14.jpg

Yeah these look real conservative girls, wake the fuck up moonlite you have been brainwashed your whole life, Muslim women are no better than American women or any other women when you get down to it, women in your country would be doing the same shit if you were allowed to.

Simple.

The closer a nation follows the teaching of the Quran.

The more "moral" are the people. :cool:

How does Iran follow the Quran though? if anything I just see their government use it as a tool to oppress the people.

the few people you pretend you care about are anti-iranian even though they were born and raised in Iran. they want a govt that bows its head to america and gives its oil for FREE.

i go Iran every year and know this kind of people in the photos.
most of them are gays and lesbians who are still whining about the shah's time. they build underground bars and places for prostitution.
they want to practice immorality in public thats why they protest against the govt.
The Iranian govt has to ban this kind of protest because its goal is to spread corruption all over Iran.

How exactly do the protestors want Iran to bow its head to the US? you hate the US so much you can't even think straight.

Yes but do the Armenians and Kurds?? :eusa_think:

That's like asking if the Mexicans and the Cubans love America - who gives a fuck?

LOL alot of Mexicans and Cubans prefer to be here instead of their own countries you stupid fuck stick.

What's your point? Does it matter to you if they love America? I could care less, just like the Turks could care less if they are loved by the Armenians and Kurds.

Imbecile.

Turkey has yet to acknowledge anything that happened with the Armenians, all the Turks I have seen on here just claim that it was a mass evacuation, whose bodies are those in the mass graves? nobody knows.

Even if Turkey was to admit to a so called genocide.

Exactly what would that achieve? :doubt:

It would give the victims and their families closure, trying to pretend something never happened just builds more resentment. That would be like the US trying to pretend slavery never happened, or in 60 years the US denying it invaded Iraq.

Yeah these look real conservative girls, wake the fuck up moonlite you have been brainwashed your whole life, Muslim women are no better than American women or any other women when you get down to it, women in your country would be doing the same shit if you were allowed to.
What makes you think these girls are muslim?

Lebanon has a large Christian population that allows dancing clubs and alcohol.

Cyprus is a Turkish island. Look at a map, for fuck's sake! It is being occupied by Greece.

Turks are not occupying Armenia.

There is no Kurdistan, except perhaps in the former Northern Iraq.

You've won the Triple Crown of Ignorance with this post. Congratulations.

No fuck bag, Cyprus is not a Turkish Island. Turkey occupies one part of the Island and the Greeks have the other, Cyprus was conquered by many people in its history the Persians, Romans, Turks, Greeks etc. so it was never an exclusive Turkish island, so the crown of ignorance belongs to you. Take your tongue out of the Turks assholes and think for yourself, you have brown stuff on your upper lip.

Funny - before today I never took you for an imbecile:

europe1a.jpg

Now tell me by what rights does Greece claim Cyprus? It's in Turkish waters. It is clearly a Turkish island. The only legitimate counterclaim would come from Syria, not Greece.

You are a fucking moron, the Island is split into 2 parts a Turkish part and a Greek part, the Island is not exclusively Turkish you fuckin cum stain.

What makes you think these girls are muslim?

Lebanon has a large Christian population that allows dancing clubs and alcohol.

Nice try Sunni, Lebanon is more than 80% Muslim now. Most of those girls in the club were Muslim, and most of the people that go to the clubs are Muslim.

The burka is only mandatory in a couple Islamic countries and women are not allowed to drive in only Saudi Arabia and Taliban run Afghanistan. Women are definently not looked on as equal to men but they definently live better lives than what you describe, women in UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and even Syria has alot more freedoms than you know.

so what if i am not allowed to drive?

instead of getting your mind busy with how muslim women live, i suggest you take a look at how american women live.
american girls act like prostitutes in schools even in elementary school. getting pregnant at a very young age then dump the baby is the problem you should think of.
females of all ages in america are looked at as products. a product you can use to make money. ask playboy magazine in they will tell how cheap american women are.

LOL Muslim women are looked at as baby machines and nothing more in most of the Muslim world, the women in the west that act like "prostitutes" because they choose to be that way, at least they have a CHOICE, which is something you lot don't have. And I have seen plenty of Muslim women gets loosey goosey in places like Turkey, UAE and Kuwait. I fucked an Iranian Shite girl in California who was supposedly a good Shite girl so get the fuck out of here with that, we are all human and no one is better than anyone else.

i am sure you XXXXXXXXXXX have a choice. :cuckoo:

Who are you Sunni mans bodyguard? he can speak for himself, he doesnt need you to step it and fetch it on his behalf.

I am a huge supporter of Turkey, and especially Ataturk's legacy. The ignorance toward Turkey displayed in this thread is breathtaking.

Say something stupid about Turkey, and I will correct you.

Turkey is a fucking joke, correct that. Thats right, you can't.

High_Gravity is a fucking joke.

There - corrected!

so what if i am not allowed to drive?

instead of getting your mind busy with how muslim women live, i suggest you take a look at how american women live.
american girls act like prostitutes in schools even in elementary school. getting pregnant at a very young age then dump the baby is the problem you should think of.
females of all ages in america are looked at as products. a product you can use to make money. ask playboy magazine in they will tell how cheap american women are.

LOL Muslim women are looked at as baby machines and nothing more in most of the Muslim world, the women in the west that act like "prostitutes" because they choose to be that way, at least they have a CHOICE, which is something you lot don't have. And I have seen plenty of Muslim women gets loosey goosey in places like Turkey, UAE and Kuwait. I fucked an Iranian Shite girl in California who was supposedly a good Shite girl so get the fuck out of here with that, we are all human and no one is better than anyone else.

XXXXXXXXXX :cuckoo:

What the fuck are you talking about?:cuckoo:

Even if Turkey was to admit to a so called genocide.

Exactly what would that achieve? :doubt:

It would give the victims and their families closure, trying to pretend something never happened just builds more resentment. That would be like the US trying to pretend slavery never happened, or in 60 years the US denying it invaded Iraq.

What did or didn't happen in Armenia is basically ancient history from a different century.

Time to move on. :cool:

Bullshit. Stop embarrassing yourself, and leave the thread while you are way behind.

You obviously know nothing about Turkey.

Forum List

Back