Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Germany acknowledged the Holocaust also and have admitted their mistakes.......
After Germany was defeated in WWII

The German people were forced by the Allies to accept the official Holohoax story.

And teach it to their children as a fact in the public schools.

Then laws were enacted that made publicly doubting the Holohoax a criminal offence. :doubt:

Germany acknowledged the Holocaust also and have admitted their mistakes.......
After Germany was defeated in WWII

The German people were forced by the Allies to accept the official Holohoax story.

And teach it to their children as a fact in the public schools.

Then laws were enacted that made publicly doubting the Holohoax a criminal offence. :doubt:

Why do you think the holoaust is a fraud?

You are effectivly eleminating 50% of the population with the subgigation of women.
Women are not subjigated under Islam.

In fact, they are held in the highest regard and treated with the utmost respect.

Unlike Westen women; who are are treated as whores and sluts in their Western nations. :doubt:

Total bullshit. They are kept in beekeepers outfits, and not even allowed to drive, never mind have a say in their own families.

The burka is only mandatory in a couple Islamic countries and women are not allowed to drive in only Saudi Arabia and Taliban run Afghanistan. Women are definently not looked on as equal to men but they definently live better lives than what you describe, women in UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and even Syria has alot more freedoms than you know.

Here's the deal.

Israel has nukes and a tough as nails military. They ain't going anywhere.

Turkey's a great country but there is a lot of poverty. It's got a long way to go before they become first class.

And attacking Israel this way is classless.

That's my favorite rumor.

Hints and clues abound that Israel has "secret" nuke sites. So mant that "it has to be true."

yet, no money trail, no pics, no witnesses, nothing but paper.

But that just makes it more true. :lol:

I'd like to know why Turkey does not speak to Russia with regards to the Chechen issue?

Why doesn't Israel? Why doesn't the U.S., or Japan, or China?

Here are some pics of those "brats" in Iran protesting for their freedom.

iranian_protesters.jpg

IranianProtesters452.jpg

Iranian+Protesters+Clash+Security+Forces+mH7R2AVl5Yll.jpg

iran-election-protest.jpg

Iranian20Womens20Rights20protests.jpg

These "brats" are far braver than anything you will ever be moonlite, remember that.

the jerks in the photos want Iran to become an immoral country just like america.
if they dont like Iran they should leave and go live with those who pretend they support them.

Yay! A pissing contest to see who's blameless. What a fucking joke. Grow up, get used to Israel's existence because when you die, it will still be there. When your grandchildren's grandchildren die, Israel will still remain. It has the same right to exist as any other nation.

Hmm? I don't care when Israel falls or whether I'm alive to see it. No state has the 'right to exist' and they'll all come to an end eventually, just like us. A word of advice: if there's a discussion going on that you don't like, look for a different thread instead of interrupting the exchange to bore everyone with name-calling and drivel.

This might come as a shock to you.... but you don't get to tell me where to post or what to post. OK? Don't like it, tough.

But you get to tell people to leave the country if they don't like what we do in the U.S.?

I'll remember that next time you criticize Obama.

Here are some pics of those "brats" in Iran protesting for their freedom.

iranian_protesters.jpg

IranianProtesters452.jpg

Iranian+Protesters+Clash+Security+Forces+mH7R2AVl5Yll.jpg

iran-election-protest.jpg

Iranian20Womens20Rights20protests.jpg

These "brats" are far braver than anything you will ever be moonlite, remember that.

the jerks in the photos want Iran to become an immoral country just like america.
if they dont like Iran they should leave and go live with those who pretend they support them.

You are a fucking hypocrite, you support the uprising in Egypt but not Iran? why is that you fucking joke? these people are protesting in Iran because their regime is suffocating them, they cannot breathe. You never had the balls to stand up for anything in your life you worthless hack.

The biased Western media will only show the "spoiled brats" protests in Iran.

And basically ignores the much larger Pro-government marches and rally's. :doubt:

The biased Western media will only show the "spoiled brats" protests in Iran.

And basically ignores the much larger Pro-government marches and rally's. :doubt:

Why are the protestors "spoiled brats" Sunni? I really dont get how anyone can call them that, are the conditions in Iran so pleasant that no one should complain?

Women are not subjigated under Islam.

In fact, they are held in the highest regard and treated with the utmost respect.

Unlike Westen women; who are are treated as whores and sluts in their Western nations. :doubt:

Total bullshit. They are kept in beekeepers outfits, and not even allowed to drive, never mind have a say in their own families.

The burka is only mandatory in a couple Islamic countries and women are not allowed to drive in only Saudi Arabia and Taliban run Afghanistan. Women are definently not looked on as equal to men but they definently live better lives than what you describe, women in UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and even Syria has alot more freedoms than you know.

so what if i am not allowed to drive?

instead of getting your mind busy with how muslim women live, i suggest you take a look at how american women live.
american girls act like prostitutes in schools even in elementary school. getting pregnant at a very young age then dump the baby is the problem you should think of.
females of all ages in america are looked at as products. a product you can use to make money. ask playboy magazine in they will tell how cheap american women are.

Thank you Captain Obvious.
He said that in response to someone saying their roots are Christian.

Try to follow along.

Who are you Sunni mans bodyguard? he can speak for himself, he doesnt need you to step it and fetch it on his behalf.

I am a huge supporter of Turkey, and especially Ataturk's legacy. The ignorance toward Turkey displayed in this thread is breathtaking.

Say something stupid about Turkey, and I will correct you.

so what if i am not allowed to drive?

instead of getting your mind busy with how muslim women live, i suggest you take a look at how american women live.
american girls act like prostitutes in schools even in elementary school. getting pregnant at a very young age then dump the baby is the problem you should think of.
females of all ages in america are looked at as products. a product you can use to make money. ask playboy magazine in they will tell how cheap american women are.

LOL Muslim women are looked at as baby machines and nothing more in most of the Muslim world, the women in the west that act like "prostitutes" because they choose to be that way, at least they have a CHOICE, which is something you lot don't have. And I have seen plenty of Muslim women gets loosey goosey in places like Turkey, UAE and Kuwait. I fucked an Iranian Shite girl in California who was supposedly a good Shite girl so get the fuck out of here with that, we are all human and no one is better than anyone else.

He said that in response to someone saying their roots are Christian.

Try to follow along.

Who are you Sunni mans bodyguard? he can speak for himself, he doesnt need you to step it and fetch it on his behalf.

I am a huge supporter of Turkey, and especially Ataturk's legacy. The ignorance toward Turkey displayed in this thread is breathtaking.

Say something stupid about Turkey, and I will correct you.

Turkey is a fucking joke, correct that. Thats right, you can't.

Why are the protestors "spoiled brats" Sunni? I really dont get how anyone can call them that, are the conditions in Iran so pleasant that no one should complain?

There is no doubt in my mind that the protests are funded, instigated, and directed by agents of the CIA and Mossad.

America and the West has been interfering with the politics of Iran for several decades. :doubt:

There is no doubt in my mind that the protests are funded, instigated, and directed by agents of the CIA and Mossad.

America and the West has been interfering with the politics of Iran for several decades. :doubt:

Is it possible that the people in Iran are just miserable and tired of the way things are? I think Iran does a good job of marginalizing its people by itself without the help of the US and Israel.

Forum List

Back