Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Well do you think the Turks should speak out in support of their fellow muslims? They are obviously one the most powerful muslims nations, you've said so yourself many times.
I have?

That being the case you'd expect them to support their muslim brothers in Chechnya, why do you think they don't?
Because the leaders of their government aren't devoted to their religion and are more concerned with sucking up to the thug-government of Russia. What does this have to do with anything?

There are reasons why you have to go back so far to find much contribution to society by muslims, there are no truly functioning islamic societies in the world today. Turkey has a secular government for now but, I‘d think that you people would be more focused on improving the lives of people in the muslim world in general than worrying about the Jews so much but in won't happen too much hate amongst you’re kind.

It's like you haven't read anything I've posted in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3321219-post153.html

So you actually think all Muslims are going to rise up, as you believe might have happened in Egypt and all join together into some kind of muslim utopia? And how do you think the Shia and Sunni are going to reconcile their differences? You have to excuse me I’m not really very familiar with your beliefs .

So you actually think all Muslims are going to rise up, as you believe might have happened in Egypt and all join together into some kind of muslim utopia? And how do you think the Shia and Sunni are going to reconcile their differences? You have to excuse me I’m not really very familiar with your beliefs .

Sort of. These people have the right idea:

Hizb ut-Tahrir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So do you propose this be limited to current majority muslim areas? Or this should spread to any and all areas with a significant muslim population?

So do you propose this be limited to current majority muslim areas? Or this should spread to any and all areas with a significant muslim population?

The primary goal should be to unite the areas in which Muslims form a majority. The nature of the caliphate's relations with other countries would depend on their conduct and the international situation.

The primary goal should be to unite the areas in which Muslims form a majority. The nature of the caliphate's relations with other countries would depend on their conduct and the international situation.

What about their relations with muslims in those other countries? What if they are being corrupted by non-muslims? Wouldn’t it the reasonability of the caliphate to defend these muslims from this type of corruption? How would they do that if this were the case?

What about their relations with muslims in those other countries? What if they are being corrupted by non-muslims? Wouldn’t it the reasonability of the caliphate to defend these muslims from this type of corruption? How would they do that if this were the case?

What do you mean by 'corruption'?

"if not for the influence of the deceptive Western culture and the oppression of its agents that will soon vanish, then the return to the domain of Islam in its ideology and system would be quicker than the blink of an eye.[45]

According to the same book, the Muslim world has not lagged behind the West, East Asia, the Hindu or any other non-Muslim society because it has failed to borrow some political, cultural or social concepts of the West, but because it has. Muslim stagnation

commenced the day they abandoned this adherence to Islam and ... allowed the foreign culture to enter their lands and the Western concepts to occupy their minds"

"if not for the influence of the deceptive Western culture and the oppression of its agents that will soon vanish, then the return to the domain of Islam in its ideology and system would be quicker than the blink of an eye.[45]

According to the same book, the Muslim world has not lagged behind the West, East Asia, the Hindu or any other non-Muslim society because it has failed to borrow some political, cultural or social concepts of the West, but because it has. Muslim stagnation

commenced the day they abandoned this adherence to Islam and ... allowed the foreign culture to enter their lands and the Western concepts to occupy their minds"

...If somebody chooses to believe something that's incorrect, it's their problem.

What I find interesting is that the Muslims I know, the ones I am related to... are nothing like 'Sunni Man'. They don't have this irrational hatred of Israel, nor do they think that the USA should be Islamic. Why is that, I wonder? Could it be that they are the true representation of Western Muslims, and Sunni Man is not what he appears to be?
Basically, they just sound like watered down milquetoast muslims that have lost their way while in the West. :cool:

"While in the West"? Just how stupid are you? They're American.... they are the West. Moron.

Israel urges allies to curb criticism of Mubarak
usmb.com Thread

Obama and Erdogan have phoned several times during Egyptians' demonstrations.
Turkish position was clear from the beginning. Pro-Demonstrators.
Erdogan advised Mubarak to step down.

Probably all these things have been discussed between Obama and Erdogan.
To Turkish journalists, the Turkish PM then told he had said to Obama that Israel shouldn't interfere in Egypt's business.
Israel's interference was anti-democracy, pro Dictatorship.
(Look at the red above).

Simple as that.

Every democracy in the world should support people's push towards democracy.
That's what Turkey has done.
And that's what Israel has failed in doing.

Schlomo wanted the Egyptians to live under repressive dictatorship for another 30 years.

Every democracy in the world should support people's push towards democracy.
That's what Turkey has done.
And that's what Israel has failed in doing.

Schlomo wanted the Egyptians to live under repressive dictatorship for another 30 years.

If Israel does what it does to ensure it's own protection. They put Israels security above the repression of other people in other countries. Seems sensible to me, considering most ME counties would like to see Israel destroyed. You would do exactly the same thing in their position. Now, if their neighbors could be a tad more intelligent and not keep threatening Israel, you might find Israel was less likely to want to preserve the status quo.

If Israel does what it does to ensure it's own protection. They put Israels security above the repression of other people in other countries. Seems sensible to me, considering most ME counties would like to see Israel destroyed. You would do exactly the same thing in their position. Now, if their neighbors could be a tad more intelligent and not keep threatening Israel, you might find Israel was less likely to want to preserve the status quo.

If I call myself a 'Democracy', I don't stand-up for a Dictator whilst he's being thrown out of his country by his people.
Simple as that.

If I have the choice to support either Democracy or Dictatorship, then my choice is clear.

Iran Protests: Tens Of Thousands March, Security Fires Tear Gas

Uprisings started again in Iran, I hope the people over throw the Mullahs, fuck the Ayatollahs and their goons.

poor americans, every time you see a couple of brats protesting in Iran you feel so happy.

the regime in Iran is not going to fall because it is not tyrant. and about Muslim achievements i suggest you read about Iran's self-sufficiency since the Islamic revolution that lead it to become a heavy weight country in the region.

Couple of brats? these are thousands of people demanding their freedoms you goose stepping son of a bitch. Iran was much more of a "heavy weight" before the revolution moron.

Turkey is meddling in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan, they have some nerve.

Well they were "meddling" in Iraq chasing after PKK terrorists. I really like Turkey, it's a modern very western country. I do not like, however, the direction they are taking.

I like how when we get involved in another country's affairs, we are advancing democracy, but when the Turks do it, they are 'meddling'.

Forum List

Back