Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

... in fact, I think it's more than likely that you aren't a Muslim. That your real agenda is to make Muslims look bad.

:doubt:

I have reasons for that opinion. I cannot discuss them because of the PM rule. :eek: Maybe he's not what you think he is.

I have secret documents that confirm the existence of hyper-intelligent lizardmen. I can't show them to you, though, because our reptilian overlords would draw and quarter me if I told somebody.

The Jews were in Israel long long before there was an Islam and they will be there long long after the radical Muslim Kooks fade away into History. You can bet on that. See Ya.

What I find interesting is that the Muslims I know, the ones I am related to... are nothing like 'Sunni Man'. They don't have this irrational hatred of Israel, nor do they think that the USA should be Islamic. Why is that, I wonder? Could it be that they are the true representation of Western Muslims, and Sunni Man is not what he appears to be? :eusa_eh:

I have reasons for that opinion. I cannot discuss them because of the PM rule. :eek: Maybe he's not what you think he is.

I have secret documents that confirm the existence of hyper-intelligent lizardmen. I can't show them to you, though, because our reptilian overlords would draw and quarter me if I told somebody.

I don't really care what documents you have, Kalam. It's of no relevance to me. However, this board has rules and I prefer to stick to the rules so I don't get banned. You are welcome to do whatever suits you.

I defend Israel's right to exist. I am an American. That is my country. Other than that, you are at liberty to mind your own fucking business about my life. My life is nothing to do with you.

you dont want anyone to talk about your life
you must be hiding something really nasty and disgraceful
spit it out

Stupid bimbo. No wonder you're a Muslim.... you're too fucking moronic for any faith that expects females to have an IQ over room temperature.

you call me names when in fact these names matches YOUR character

you dont want anyone to talk about your life
you must be hiding something really nasty and disgraceful
spit it out

Stupid bimbo. No wonder you're a Muslim.... you're too fucking moronic for any faith that expects females to have an IQ over room temperature.

You think that wanting to keep my private life off this board means that I have something to hide. That is moronic.... therefore you are a stupid bimbo. I, on the other hand, have made no comment about your personal life.... because it is of no interest to me. Therefore, I am not a stupid bimbo. I am, however, a mean bitch who has no problem calling a stupid bimbo a stupid bimbo when that person behaves like a stupid bimbo. OK?

Now, why don't you fuck off and obey your husband. :lol::lol:

You think that wanting to keep my private life off this board means that I have something to hide. That is moronic.... therefore you are a stupid bimbo. I, on the other hand, have made no comment about your personal life.... because it is of no interest to me. Therefore, I am not a stupid bimbo. I am, however, a mean bitch who has no problem calling a stupid bimbo a stupid bimbo when that person behaves like a stupid bimbo. OK?

Now, why don't you fuck off and obey your husband. :lol::lol:

you must be drunk....go to bed

They are not looking for your respect HG. They are looking for your submission. Jews do not submit to their G-d so why would they submit to a false God?
All three books are designed by G-d in order to fight the Devil on all fronts. No book created to fight the devil can be considered evil.

:popcorn:

I'm going to run out of popcorn if you all keep this up.

What I find interesting is that the Muslims I know, the ones I am related to... are nothing like 'Sunni Man'. They don't have this irrational hatred of Israel, nor do they think that the USA should be Islamic. Why is that, I wonder? Could it be that they are the true representation of Western Muslims, and Sunni Man is not what he appears to be?
Basically, they just sound like watered down milquetoast muslims that have lost their way while in the West. :cool:

They are not looking for your respect HG. They are looking for your submission. Jews do not submit to their G-d so why would they submit to a false God?
All three books are designed by G-d in order to fight the Devil on all fronts. No book created to fight the devil can be considered evil.

:popcorn:

I'm going to run out of popcorn if you all keep this up.

Any G-d other than the G-d of our book is, to us, a false God which means false for an observant Jew to place their faith.

No more Kalam. It's why there are so few Jews around. We tend to die before converting. Call it a genetic foible if you will. :eusa_whistle:

Any G-d other than the G-d of our book is, to us, a false God which means false for an observant Jew to place their faith.
Doublespeak.

No more Kalam. It's why there are so few Jews around. We tend to die before converting. Call it a genetic foible if you will. :eusa_whistle:

Who's telling you to convert?

I'd attribute the smallness of your population to the fact that you don't seek converts. Very low birth rates and high rates of secularization probably aren't helping you, either.

I actually am starting to think the Arab governments do not want Israel gone because if Israel were to vanish off the face of the earth, those Arab governments would have stop making excuses and actually start to address the problems of their people. Its much easier to just blame everything on the Israelis and Americans than to actually fix problems.

For sure, but now the people are up in arms against their "leaders" and now the Muslim countries must deal with the limited ability to feed and hire their people.

This will change the dynamics all over the ME.

Dont you mean;

For sure, but now the people are up in arms against their "leaders" and now the Muslim countries must deal with their vast inability to feed and hire their people.

?

It depends on the country. Turkey will not have any problem employing and feeding their people. Israel can do very well :lol: :thup:

So, in Muslim countries there is a scale from limited inability to vast inability which is tied to each country.

I am just happy to see that people are demanding their constituent rights to be taken seriously. Homegrown Democracy is what is necessary. Then we will see what comes. We all need to see what the people want when given a choice?

Choice? What's that?

%D6%86%D5%B8%D6%82%D5%BF%D5%A2%D5%B8%D5%AC%20-22222.jpg

Click

Doublespeak.
Not at all. Your God is not our G-d. We do not believe our connection to our G-d is your God. So, to us, your God is false. So is Jesus. False to the Jews. At the most 14 million of us world wide. :lol:

Muslims have their book which connects them to their God. I do not presume to tell you who your God is and you can presume all you want about my G-d, but my L-rd is my G-d.

So is the Christians God, their God. They have their connection with their God and which I do not presume to tell them about. It is theirs and they can presume all they want about my G-d, but my L-rd is my G-d.

Who's telling you to convert?

No-one, not right now. :) Just letting it be known :)

I'd attribute the smallness of your population to the fact that you don't seek converts. Very low birth rates and high rates of secularization probably aren't helping you, either.

We've always been a sparse people.

As you said that Jews may stay but Israel must go, this shows your intent. In the Muslim world, the banner of Islam must fly.

But Muslims are world wide now Kalam. :eek:

So you want to explain how living under Shariah Law is in any way condusive to Scientific advancement?
Being a preeminent jurist doesn't mean that one can't also be a preeminent scientist:

Ibn Hazm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Averroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibn al-Nafis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

etc.

You are effectivly eleminating 50% of the population with the subgigation of women.
Nothing in Shari'ah prevents women from conducting business or studying at universities or contributing to scientific advancement or holding office or generally achieving success in their chosen line of work or study.

There are reasons why you have to go back so far to find much contribution to society by muslims, there are no truly functioning islamic societies in the world today. Turkey has a secular government for now but, I‘d think that you people would be more focused on improving the lives of people in the muslim world in general than worrying about the Jews so much but in won't happen too much hate amongst you’re kind.

began squatting on their land and built settlements and towns on top of villages

If we dug beneath the Dome of the rock what do you think we would find there?

Dirt, among other things.

Jews urging Christians to save Jewish Temple
Archaeologists kept out as Israel allows Muslims
to pulverize antiquities at Judaism's holiest site

By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WorldNetDaily.com

Possible carved stone from Jewish Temple-era antiquity exposed by digging at Temple Mount in Jerusalem
JERUSALEM – The Christian world and top U.S. Christian leaders are being urged to petition the Israeli government to immediately halt a massive dig Islamic authorities are conducting on the Temple Mount – Judaism's holiest site – that is said to be destroying antiquities and what archaeologists believe is a wall from the Second Jewish Temple.

The Israeli government has barred archaeologists from inspecting the Temple-era wall, believed to be from the outer courtyard of the Second Temple.

The wall reportedly has been pulverized by bulldozers operated by the Waqf, the Mount's Muslim custodians.

If verified, the wall would be the most significant Jewish Temple find in history.

"The Christian people must rise up and stand with their brethren in Israel and make their voices heard to stop this travesty," states an open letter from Israel's Temple Institute, an organization seeking to promote awareness of the Temple Mount. "We are asking Christians to do everything possible to petition the Israeli government to halt the Waqf destruction and have archaeologists immediately inspect the area."

The Temple Institute is asking concerned Christians to contact Olmert's office.

"As a result of destructive and wanton bulldozing by the Waqf – with Israeli permission – a section of the wall of the Holy Temple in the area universally recognized as the location of the Women's Court has been unearthed," the letter states. "This is the first time since the destruction of the Second Temple that actual physical evidence of the Temple has been revealed. But all of the antiquities of the Temple that have been uncovered are in danger of being destroyed if you don't help."

I like this add it drives home what the muslim conquers are all about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMolLriAkQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMolLriAkQ[/ame]

I'd like to know why Turkey does not speak to Russia with regards to the Chechen issue?

Thats a good point, I guess Kalam's support for the Chechens only goes so far.:doubt:

What does Turkey have to do with my views on the Chechen conflict?

Well do you think the Turks should speak out in support of their fellow muslims? They are obviously one the most powerful muslims nations, you've said so yourself many times. That being the case you'd expect them to support their muslim brothers in Chechnya, why do you think they don't?

There are reasons why you have to go back so far to find much contribution to society by muslims, there are no truly functioning islamic societies in the world today. Turkey has a secular government for now but, I‘d think that you people would be more focused on improving the lives of people in the muslim world in general than worrying about the Jews so much but in won't happen too much hate amongst you’re kind.

It's like you haven't read anything I've posted in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3321219-post153.html

Jews urging Christians to save Jewish Temple
Archaeologists kept out as Israel allows Muslims
to pulverize antiquities at Judaism's holiest site

By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WorldNetDaily.com
:bsflag:

I like this add it drives home what the muslim conquers are all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMolLriAkQ

:lol:

The Mosque of Cordoba is now a Cathedral. The Hagia Sofia is a museum. Your temple had already been destroyed by the time al-Aqsa was built. Are you trying to make me laugh?

Forum List

Back