Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Judaism is the Father of both Christianity & Islam. So those in both religions who hate and want to exterminate the Jews are just worthless ignorant Bigots. Both of those religions owe their very existences to Judaism. Hating the Jews really is irrational. So just leave Israel alone. They have only this tiny measly little strip of land yet the Muslims want to take that away from them. It just makes no sense. I guess the Muslims wont be happy until they attempt their Holocaust II. And that's just so sad and unnecessary.

you have nothing to say so you keep repeating your posts.
the jews themselves who leave outside of israel hate israel.

we are are talking about zionism which must be eliminated not Judaism. are you getting our point?

Genuine question... can you be any more stupid?

Clean up your own shit before you bitch about other peoples. Stop fucking strapping explosives onto children and sending them into crowds of people you 'hate'.

Last edited:
Yay! A pissing contest to see who's blameless. What a fucking joke. Grow up, get used to Israel's existence because when you die, it will still be there. When your grandchildren's grandchildren die, Israel will still remain. It has the same right to exist as any other nation.

Hmm? I don't care when Israel falls or whether I'm alive to see it. No state has the 'right to exist' and they'll all come to an end eventually, just like us. A word of advice: if there's a discussion going on that you don't like, look for a different thread instead of interrupting the exchange to bore everyone with name-calling and drivel.

How can you have a Holocaust II the sequel ?

When there was no Holocaust I ?? :cuckoo:

Ok than we'll call it Holocaust part I if that makes you happier. So you're right,that other thing never happened. It will still be Genocide. What do you think you're gonna do? Ask Israel politely to please vacate the premises? You're gonna have to kill a whole lot of them Jews to get rid of Israel. Are you ready for that? Are you gonna join up to kill you some Jews? You got the cojones for that or are you just all talk? The Jews aint going away too easily. So suit up or shut up.

Yay! A pissing contest to see who's blameless. What a fucking joke. Grow up, get used to Israel's existence because when you die, it will still be there. When your grandchildren's grandchildren die, Israel will still remain. It has the same right to exist as any other nation.

Hmm? I don't care when Israel falls or whether I'm alive to see it. No state has the 'right to exist' and they'll all come to an end eventually, just like us. A word of advice: if there's a discussion going on that you don't like, look for a different thread instead of interrupting the exchange to bore everyone with name-calling and drivel.

This might come as a shock to you.... but you don't get to tell me where to post or what to post. OK? Don't like it, tough.

You are effectivly eleminating 50% of the population with the subgigation of women.
Women are not subjigated under Islam.

In fact, they are held in the highest regard and treated with the utmost respect.

Unlike Westen women; who are are treated as whores and sluts in their Western nations. :doubt:

If saying a woman cannot be raped within marriage is treating a woman with respect, you can shove your 'respect' up your ass.

And, no.... we are not treated as whores.... we may decide to behave like whores... that is our decision.... cuz we have the God given right to make our own decisions.

So, Sunni.... how come you're still in the West? Why so cowardly that you don't put your money where your ample mouth is and leave?

a person with a solid faith can live anywhere because God-fearing people never bow their heads to satan.

as for you miss tricky bitch even if you got isolated from the whole world you would still behave like a.....you know.

This might come as a shock to you.... but you don't get to tell me where to post or what to post. OK? Don't like it, tough.

I know, I just posted a suggestion in the vain hope that you might take it.

So, Sunni.... how come you're still in the West? Why so cowardly that you don't put your money where your ample mouth is and leave?

Once again, I will try and explain it to you CG

America has a mechanism in place to let your political will be known;

and to change laws to reflect your personal beliefs.

It is called "voting"

Just as homos, Christians, and other groups push their political agenda.

Myself, as a muslim, I work hard within the American political process to change the laws to reflect Islamic morals and values.

I have no desire to move to any other country CG

Because I am dedicated to changing this one.

If you don't like it CG

Maybe you are the one who needs to relocate. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Judaism is the Father of both Christianity & Islam. So those in both religions who hate and want to exterminate the Jews are just worthless ignorant Bigots. Both of those religions owe their very existences to Judaism. Hating the Jews really is irrational. So just leave Israel alone. They have only this tiny measly little strip of land yet the Muslims want to take that away from them. It just makes no sense. I guess the Muslims wont be happy until they attempt their Holocaust II. And that's just so sad and unnecessary.

you have nothing to say so you keep repeating your posts.
the jews themselves who leave outside of israel hate israel.

we are are talking about zionism which must be eliminated not Judaism. are you getting our point?

You have no valid or logical point so no i don't get it. To eliminate Israel you're gonna have to eliminate an awful lot of Jews. Are you getting the point? Are you gonna join up to kill you some Jews? Somehow i doubt that. Judaism is the Father of your 'Johnny come Lately' little Religion anyway. You owe everything to them Jews. They were there in Israel long long before there was an Islam. So they're not leaving. Now what are you gonna do about that? Hmm?

It is called "voting"

Myself, as a muslim, I work hard within the American political process to change the laws to reflect Islamic morals and values.

If you don't like it CG

Maybe you are the one who needs to relocate. :lol:

This country is a democratic Republic. It will never be anything but a democratic Republic. You will not change it. If it does not suit you, you should leave. The majority do not want your 'Islamic morals and values'. Time after time, you choose to make Islam look bad... in fact, I think it's more than likely that you aren't a Muslim. That your real agenda is to make Muslims look bad.

Whatever your agenda is, you are a disgrace to whatever community you purport to represent.

hey california girl, since you are so crazy about israel how come you are not living there?

I defend Israel's right to exist. I am an American. That is my country. Other than that, you are at liberty to mind your own fucking business about my life. My life is nothing to do with you.

It is called "voting"

If you don't like it CG

This country is a democratic Republic. It will never be anything but a democratic Republic. You will not change it. If it does not suit you, you should leave. The majority do not want your 'Islamic morals and values'. Time after time, you choose to make Islam look bad... in fact, I think it's more than likely that you aren't a Muslim. That your real agenda is to make Muslims look bad.

Whatever your agenda is, you are a disgrace to whatever community you purport to represent.

I suspect another Jewish Conspiracy. He or she is probaly just an EVIL JOOOO disguising themself as a Muslim. I'm goin with this. Don't try and stop me. :)

It is called "voting"

If you don't like it CG

I suspect another Jewish Conspiracy. He or she is probaly just an EVIL JOOOO disguising themself as a Muslim. I'm goin with this. Don't try and stop me. :)

Nah, he's not intelligent enough to be a Jew. In fact, I doubt he's an American... he doesn't appear to have even a basic understanding of the Constitution.... if he had, he wouldn't be wasting his time pretending that he can change our separation of Church and State. What a total fucking idiot he is.

The Jews were in Israel long long before there was an Islam and they will be there long long after the radical Muslim Kooks fade away into History. You can bet on that. See Ya.

hey california girl, since you are so crazy about israel how come you are not living there?

I defend Israel's right to exist. I am an American. That is my country. Other than that, you are at liberty to mind your own fucking business about my life. My life is nothing to do with you.

you dont want anyone to talk about your life
you must be hiding something really nasty and disgraceful
spit it out

you dont want anyone to talk about your life
you must be hiding something really nasty and disgraceful
spit it out

Stupid bimbo. No wonder you're a Muslim.... you're too fucking moronic for any faith that expects females to have an IQ over room temperature.

Forum List

Back