Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Even if Turkey was to admit to a so called genocide.

Exactly what would that achieve? :doubt:

It would give the victims and their families closure, trying to pretend something never happened just builds more resentment. That would be like the US trying to pretend slavery never happened, or in 60 years the US denying it invaded Iraq.

What did or didn't happen in Armenia is basically ancient history from a different century.

Time to move on. :cool:

If the Turks were to acknowledge what they did and apologize than yes people could move on, you can't move on from something that according to the Turks, never happened.

I am not making excuses for them, and the Turkish people have to come to terms with their past actions.

It was a genocide against the Armenians living in Turkey. But you cannot judge their actions against today's standards and definitions.

In fact, the very word 'genocide' was only coined in 1943, to describe the Turkish/Armenian massacre.

In 1915, there was no international or even societal stigma attached to mass killings of your enemies.

By using today's definitions and moral outrage, it could be argued successfully that there was a U.S. genocide against Native Americans.

Have we admitted that officially? No.

Turkey has yet to acknowledge anything that happened with the Armenians, all the Turks I have seen on here just claim that it was a mass evacuation, whose bodies are those in the mass graves? nobody knows.

Bullshit. Stop embarrassing yourself, and leave the thread while you are way behind.

You obviously know nothing about Turkey.

Fuck you faggot, you know less than zero about Turkey so go fuck yourself.

LOL Muslim women are looked at as baby machines and nothing more in most of the Muslim world, the women in the west that act like "prostitutes" because they choose to be that way, at least they have a CHOICE, which is something you lot don't have. And I have seen plenty of Muslim women gets loosey goosey in places like Turkey, UAE and Kuwait. I fucked an Iranian Shite girl in California who was supposedly a good Shite girl so get the fuck out of here with that, we are all human and no one is better than anyone else.

i am sure you did it also with your mother and sisters since they have a choice. :cuckoo:

What the fuck are you talking about?:cuckoo:

I have no idea what she's whining about, but she breached the rules of the board by bringing up your family. That makes her a fucking idiot.

Heres some of the Muslim women acting the fool in Lebanon, yeh these girls aren't slutty in the least bit.

white_pool_eddesand_party_084.jpg

white_pool_eddesand_party_087.jpg

white_pool_eddesand_party_088.jpg

white_pool_eddesand_party_114.jpg

beiruf_models_01.jpg

beiruf_models_14.jpg

Yeah these look real conservative girls, wake the fuck up moonlite you have been brainwashed your whole life, Muslim women are no better than American women or any other women when you get down to it, women in your country would be doing the same shit if you were allowed to.

Moron, the bitches in the pictures are christian. the Lebanese community is diverse.
besides when it comes to lowness american women are on the top of the list

Heres some of the Muslim women acting the fool in Lebanon, yeh these girls aren't slutty in the least bit.

beiruf_models_01.jpg

beiruf_models_14.jpg

Yeah these look real conservative girls, wake the fuck up moonlite you have been brainwashed your whole life, Muslim women are no better than American women or any other women when you get down to it, women in your country would be doing the same shit if you were allowed to.

Moron, the bitches in the pictures are christian. the Lebanese community is diverse.

You stupid bitch, Lebanon is 80% Muslim now, most of the girls in those pics are Muslim women slutting it up, fucking deal with it you fuckin dyke.

No fuck bag, Cyprus is not a Turkish Island. Turkey occupies one part of the Island and the Greeks have the other, Cyprus was conquered by many people in its history the Persians, Romans, Turks, Greeks etc. so it was never an exclusive Turkish island, so the crown of ignorance belongs to you. Take your tongue out of the Turks assholes and think for yourself, you have brown stuff on your upper lip.

Funny - before today I never took you for an imbecile:

europe1a.jpg

Now tell me by what rights does Greece claim Cyprus? It's in Turkish waters. It is clearly a Turkish island. The only legitimate counterclaim would come from Syria, not Greece.

You are a fucking moron, the Island is split into 2 parts a Turkish part and a Greek part, the Island is not exclusively Turkish you fuckin cum stain.

God, you are so fucking stupid.

By what right does Greece claim Cyprus?

beiruf_models_01.jpg

beiruf_models_14.jpg

Prove it. Prove they're 'christian'? You stupid woman.

And, while you're at it... prove that 'when it comes to lowness (what the fuck is 'lowness'?) American women are on the top of the list. What list? Where? Link to the list.

Last edited:
I have no idea what she's whining about, but she breached the rules of the board by bringing up your family. That makes her a fucking idiot.

I don't see what my family has to do with Muslim girls slutting it up in Lebanon, god moonlite is so brainwashed.

She's clearly mentally unbalanced.... are all Muslim women mentally unbalanced?

I have met many Muslim women who are not like this, moonlite is totally abusing her meds while drinking at the same time. I pray her husband doesn't find out.

beiruf_models_01.jpg

beiruf_models_14.jpg

Most of those women are Muslim, Lebanon is 80% Muslim and the tourists that go to Lebanon are mostly from Muslim countries like Kuwait, Egypt, Syria. etc. most of the people in general that go to these clubs are Muslims, if it was only Christians going to these places most of them would shut down.

Nice try Sunni, Lebanon is more than 80% Muslim now. Most of those girls in the club were Muslim, and most of the people that go to the clubs are Muslim.
Whether they are Christian or possibly muslin.

I am sure their families are so proud that their daughters have adopted Western slut attitudes and behavior. :evil:

How is this a Western thing? Western women are the only ones who drink and have a good time?

I don't see what my family has to do with Muslim girls slutting it up in Lebanon, god moonlite is so brainwashed.

She's clearly mentally unbalanced.... are all Muslim women mentally unbalanced?

if we were mentally unbalanced we would be moving from one bed to another just like YOU

Nice try Sunni, Lebanon is more than 80% Muslim now. Most of those girls in the club were Muslim, and most of the people that go to the clubs are Muslim.
Whether they are Christian or possibly muslin.

I am sure their families are so proud that their daughters have adopted Western slut attitudes and behavior. :evil:

And, yet, here you are.... living in the west... have some fucking balls, Sunni. Move to the ME.... Iran would be perfect for you.

Turkey has yet to acknowledge anything that happened with the Armenians, all the Turks I have seen on here just claim that it was a mass evacuation, whose bodies are those in the mass graves? nobody knows.

Bullshit. Stop embarrassing yourself, and leave the thread while you are way behind.

You obviously know nothing about Turkey.

Fuck you faggot, you know less than zero about Turkey so go fuck yourself.
I've spent a lot of time in Turkey and have studied the country since 1990. I've read all of the biographies of Ataturk, and most of the books about the formation of Turkey. I've also read "A Shameful Act"

9780805086652.jpg

I'll put my knowledge of Turkey against anyone on this board.

beiruf_models_01.jpg

beiruf_models_14.jpg

And, while you're at it... prove that 'when it comes to lowness (what the fuck is 'lowness'?) American women are on the top of the list. What list? Where? Link to the list.

These brainwashed idiots that think American women are so scandalous have never been to Europe, women over there go topless on the beach and wear far skimpier outfits than their American counter parts, European women make American women look conservative by definition, same thing with South American women. There are parades in Brazil where women run through the streets naked, moonlite is just brainwashed to hate and is dead wrong.

Forum List

Back