Turning Conservatives Into Liberals

I want to know if snowflakes are born as such or if public schools make them. Any studies on that?

The main reason conservatives can't have a liberated mind.

View attachment 180771
Says it all about FiggyNewton .
2017-03-28-1fb00528.jpg

Yale did a study.

Yep. Yale. The liberal indoctrination center of the universe made some cons more liberal by.....wait for it.....giving them a safe space.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...ults-say-a-lot-about-our-political-divisions/

More fun than a guy should be allowed to have.
Come on we all sway back and forth on the pendulum at least a little, regardless it your your own decision unless you are weak minded and easily brain washed.
Come on we all sway back and forth on the pendulum at least a little
Because of those that swing back and forth, we ended up with 8 years of Obama and his bullshit policies. Thanks..
Nothing is all good or all bad, I am not falling into that. What people have forgot is that a country needs both cons and progs. The cons fight for old policies that still work anjd the progs fight to change policies that no longer work. in the end it is this compitition that makes us stronger even when it does not feel like it at the time. Do not tell any body but actually , I love you all!

What's good about syphilis?
What the fuck does that have to do with any thing. Ya think you can not get it because of political leaings. I think I still want my Trojan, I think it will be more effective in avoiding that disease than political leanings!

You said "Nothing is all good or all bad." If that's true, then there must be something good about syphilis. Tell us what it is or admit you are wrong.

You should ask your president. Holy shit, for melting tweets!

He's a 73 year old man doing his best to be a 12 year old girl on Twitter every 20 minutes. He, like his followers, have never grown up. They pretend to be adults but they aren't. The world is just to scary to them, their brains never finish developing.

He's a 73 year old man doing his best to be a 12 year old girl on Twitter every 20 minutes. He, like his followers, have never grown up. They pretend to be adults but they aren't. The world is just to scary to them, their brains never finish developing.
You pretend to be a human... We know better.

Yeah, I pretty much stopped being a human and turned into a total slush-bunny when the first grandbaby arrived.

Like you loons pretend to be women or vice versa? LMAO

Come on we all sway back and forth on the pendulum at least a little, regardless it your your own decision unless you are weak minded and easily brain washed.
Come on we all sway back and forth on the pendulum at least a little
Because of those that swing back and forth, we ended up with 8 years of Obama and his bullshit policies. Thanks..
Nothing is all good or all bad, I am not falling into that. What people have forgot is that a country needs both cons and progs. The cons fight for old policies that still work anjd the progs fight to change policies that no longer work. in the end it is this compitition that makes us stronger even when it does not feel like it at the time. Do not tell any body but actually , I love you all!

What's good about syphilis?
What the fuck does that have to do with any thing. Ya think you can not get it because of political leaings. I think I still want my Trojan, I think it will be more effective in avoiding that disease than political leanings!

You said "Nothing is all good or all bad." If that's true, then there must be something good about syphilis. Tell us what it is or admit you are wrong.
At least ya get laid getting it and it will go away with a shot. From the little criters that it is made of they likely think it is a good thing. That being said it is mostly bad. The feer of it likely causes some to be more faith full also.

and they didn't do drugs...

I want to know if snowflakes are born as such or if public schools make them. Any studies on that?
Have you seen kids when they are allowed to play? They rough house and get down and dirty. Once they go off to the indoctrination stations then those rough and tough, turn into snowflakes.

american-manhood.jpg

Have you seen kids when they are allowed to play? They rough house and get down and dirty. Once they go off to the indoctrination stations then those rough and tough, turn into snowflakes.

View attachment 180778
Ya, the whole gotta wear a helmet and over protectiveness has certainly hurt us bad. I have seen the same thing in conservitive hous holds and prog house holds. When my kids were young I would walk through the living room and say whast the he;ll are you doing inside, get of your ass and do something. They would go bang on every door in the neighborhood and come back and say no one would let there kids out to play. There was only one other set of kids in the entire neighborhood that played out side. They were only there every other week due to divorce but I sure loved it when they were around. Then my kids were out side too.

View attachment 180778
Spam...

Yale did a study.

Yep. Yale. The liberal indoctrination center of the universe made some cons more liberal by.....wait for it.....giving them a safe space.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...ults-say-a-lot-about-our-political-divisions/

The source of the article comes from the Washington Compost, so you can take it with a grain of salt, for truthfulness.

No, the source is Yale. WaPo posted the article, using Yale as their source.

You're welcome.
Anyone who thinks a study by a couple of kook PHDs at Yale is credible is terminally gullible.

Agree.

But Ivy League Professors are reasonably reliable reverse barometers.

Some guidelines:

1) Think just the opposite of a New England Professor. (They are the true experts...they have learned more and more about less and less until they have come to know Everything about Nothing.) Imagine this: The rank fool Paul Krugman looks down on mere New England Professors.

2) The New York Media always lies. Sometimes it is a lie by omission--they decide what you need to hear---and if it is something a reasonable Conservative would like...you likely don't need to hear it. Sometimes it is an exaggeration so gross that, considering its is their duty to present facts---it also amounts to a lie. And often it is the Lie by Ignorance. Somebody calls in a tip that Trump is boffing three previously chaste maidens in the Oval Office. A CNN Liar/Loon will decide the tipster sounded reliable and seemed knowledgeable...and so it hits the news: ...."a reliable source with knowledge of the situation...." The caller turns out to be Adam Schiff.

(Occasionally they stumble on the Truth, but it is not to throw us off our guard...it is mere happenstance...an accident.)

3) Democrats always accuse Republicans of committing crimes that Democrats themselves are committing...and getting away with. I think I have read that this is in Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. The Fraud is in obvious use....and we are now engaged in a National Struggle...almost entirely behinds the scenes in Washington...as to whether Democrats will continue to get away with their own crimes; and with the fraud of projecting them onto Republicans. This kind of Struggle has been won in the past by controlling 90 plus percent of the Media (which Democrats very well do)....but only 19% still trusts the Media and other the 81% rank them with head lice and cockroaches.

Not sure I get it, as I lean strong left, but I also avoid taking chances, for the most part. Like - I never tried acid because I was virtually positive I'd be That Kid who thought she could fly, off the roof, et voila, splat.

I don't know. I mean, I get that it's Yale and I guess there would be plenty of outliers, and apparently I'm one of 'em.

Or maybe I should drink more coffee, and attempt to read the OP article word-for-word.

I think certain events over a period of time changes one, for instance my boss is very conservative or so he thinks, he hasn't ever voted for a democrat, but the events over the past year and him being a very religious person (baptist non other but grew up Catholic) have greatly changed his way of thinking. Although he voted for Trump because he's always voted straight party line he cannot stand him and makes it known among the whole office which is 99% republican. He said he might even vote against our local congressman in November and our area hasn't had a dem for something like 30 years.

I came out of the military in 71 a strong republican and voted republican up until this last election and if it had not been Trump the people he has surrounded himself with and hateful rightwingers I may have never changed. I am registered no party affiliation but cannot ever see myself voting republican in the rest of my lifetime. People can change overtime.

Not sure I get it, as I lean strong left, but I also avoid taking chances, for the most part. Like - I never tried acid because I was virtually positive I'd be That Kid who thought she could fly, off the roof, et voila, splat.

I don't know. I mean, I get that it's Yale and I guess there would be plenty of outliers, and apparently I'm one of 'em.

Or maybe I should drink more coffee, and attempt to read the OP article word-for-word.

I think certain events over a period of time changes one, for instance my boss is very conservative or so he thinks, he hasn't ever voted for a democrat, but the events over the past year and him being a very religious person (baptist non other but grew up Catholic) have greatly changed his way of thinking. Although he voted for Trump because he's always voted straight party line he cannot stand him and makes it known among the whole office which is 99% republican. He said he might even vote against our local congressman in November and our area hasn't had a dem for something like 30 years.

I came out of the military in 71 a strong republican and voted republican up until this last election and if it had not been Trump the people he has surrounded himself with and hateful rightwingers I may have never changed. I am registered no party affiliation but cannot ever see myself voting republican in the rest of my lifetime. People can change overtime.

It is possible (in my estimation) that if enough of your party bands together, they can drag the GOP back to right-of-center.

Yale did a study.

WaPO story.
Total horse shit.

We are born liberals.....and then we get jobs and grow up

Two out of three in this household are gainfully employed. The republican is not. She's on disability.

Forum List

Back