Turning down three interviews after getting job, people keep offering to buy my house!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The economy is BURNING HOT HERE IN LAS VEGAS!!!!

Another indicator is the planes stacked up to land at our airport. I counted five planes in a row, when Obama was President, usually it was ONE airplane landing at a time, now its FIVE.

Trump is the guy who made it happen because it started THE MOMENT HE WAS ELECTED.

Also look at Wall Street, except for a bad December, it's been a bull market all the way.

The economy goes up then goes down it's nothing new and has nothing to do with who is president. Unless you want to play sycophant to Bill Clinton...

The economy goes up then goes down it's nothing new and has nothing to do with who is president. Unless you want to play sycophant to Bill Clinton...
You can believe that if you want, but I think the Democrats' new idea of taxing people at 90% will definitely harm the economy!!!

Another indicator is the planes stacked up to land at our airport. I counted five planes in a row, when Obama was President, usually it was ONE airplane landing at a time, now its FIVE.

Trump is the guy who made it happen because it started THE MOMENT HE WAS ELECTED.

Also look at Wall Street, except for a bad December, it's been a bull market all the way.

Apparently you don't have money invested in the market.

My investments made about 10% in 2017. They were DOWN 5% in 2018. They grew at a steady 2% per year under Obama.

Apparently you don't have money invested in the market.

My investments made about 10% in 2017. They were DOWN 5% in 2018. They grew at a steady 2% per year under Obama.
You still better in the last 2 years, do the math yourself if you don't believe me!!!

You can believe that if you want, but I think the Democrats' new idea of taxing people at 90% will definitely harm the economy!!!
A large swath of the nation's wealth never passes through the everyday consumer economy. Tax the fuck out of this locked up wealth and you never even touch the economy that matters to you and me.

A large swath of the nation's wealth never passes through the everyday consumer economy. Tax the fuck out of this locked up wealth and you never even touch the economy that matters to you and me.
That's an obvious lie!!!

That's an obvious lie!!!
Taxing static wealth is as American as apple pie. We need all the money rolling around making more money. Not sitting around like a solid gold toilet in a fifth home.

That's an obvious lie!!!
Taxing static wealth is as American as apple pie. We need all the money rolling around making more money. Not sitting around like a solid gold toilet in a fifth home.

You can't get capital gains without a sell. :funnyface:

That's an obvious lie!!!
That's an obvious lie!!! There is no such thing as static wealth!!! Most of the world's billionaires have their wealth heavily invested in the companies they founded!!! Taxing that would destroy them and throw millions out of work!!!

That's an obvious lie!!!

I was talking about a wealth tax. There should be a penalty for locking up wealth, it's the same as just destroying money as far as the real economy is concerned.

I'd feel better if we used that prosperity to reduce our service to the national debt. Each year it is taking a bigger bite and nobody in Washington seems concerned.

That's an obvious lie!!!

I was talking about a wealth tax. There should be a penalty for locking up wealth, it's the same as just destroying money as far as the real economy is concerned.
There is nobody locking up wealth, that's a lie or you are insane!!!

That's an obvious lie!!!
That's an obvious lie!!! There is no such thing as static wealth!!! Most of the world's billionaires have their wealth heavily invested in the companies they founded!!! Taxing that would destroy them and throw millions out of work!!!
Static wealth is a dozen homes full of gold-plated, rare, exotic, diamond-encrusted useless status symbol stuff like art and antique collections that will never be sold. Property taxes are themselves a form of wealth tax.

That's an obvious lie!!!
Static wealth is a dozen homes full of gold-plated, rare, exotic, diamond-encrusted useless status symbol stuff like art and antique collections that will never be sold. Property taxes are themselves a form of wealth tax.
The wealthy can spend their money as they please!!! Someone benefits from the sale of art to the wealthy, and that is the artist and the entire art industry. You are a fool if you do not see that!!!

Locked up wealth?
They're swimming in it!

Vegas hitting it big time again huh? I know a few who have made billions building there. Know another who lost big $ during the crash too, but he mismanaged. Hard to believe it wasn't long ago a bunch of developments turned into ghost towns.

You sound like an uninformed sucker. Probably believe the lie Trump spews about creating the best economy ever. Brainwashed fools. 90% was the rate on obscene wealth during the '50s. They called it "Happy Days".

Forum List

Back