Turns out that even the skeptics agree, the earth is warming abnormally

Physics on both counts
You seem to be living proof that "educated" is not synonymous with "intelligent".

Clearly, I disagree with your well informed viewpoints, so I must be really really stupid. You've read lots of stuff about this, anyone who doesn't agree with you is a dum dum.
A lot of people are saying they say that, so I agree. You must be right, so many people agree with you. Some of them even have their own blog.
The difference between you and me?

You believe that a lot of people saying something -- in your case, that AGW is real -- means it's true.

I don't care how many people say it's not real. The proponents have not proven their case to my satisfaction, so I say so.

You're a sheep. I'm not.

Those people saying AGW is real either a) publish their stuff in that phony "peer review" journal stuff, and lots of people - some with blogs - say those journals are all in cahoots with Al Gore, so it doesn't count b) al gore.

Sorry but I think most people are saying its false. At least most of the people with nice blogs.

I mean, I can kinda just tell by looking at the hockey stick graph it must be wrong. I think I've got a link that says it, too. and climate has changed before, too, that's what these stupid scientists in the journals don't fucking get.

fuck al gore and his SUV

Your constant retreat to sarcasm shows that you are an ass if a well educated ass.

Physics on both counts
You seem to be living proof that "educated" is not synonymous with "intelligent".

Clearly, I disagree with your well informed viewpoints, so I must be really really stupid. You've read lots of stuff about this, anyone who doesn't agree with you is a dum dum.
No, you're stupid because you willfully ignore the evidence that the "science" proving AGW is not science at all.
A lot of people are saying they say that, so I agree. You must be right, so many people agree with you. Some of them even have their own blog.

You believe that a lot of people saying something -- in your case, that AGW is real -- means it's true.

I don't care how many people say it's not real. The proponents have not proven their case to my satisfaction, so I say so.

You're a sheep. I'm not.

Those people saying AGW is real either a) publish their stuff in that phony "peer review" journal stuff, and lots of people - some with blogs - say those journals are all in cahoots with Al Gore, so it doesn't count b) al gore.

Sorry but I think most people are saying its false. At least most of the people with nice blogs.

I mean, I can kinda just tell by looking at the hockey stick graph it must be wrong. I think I've got a link that says it, too. and climate has changed before, too, that's what these stupid scientists in the journals don't fucking get.

fuck al gore and his SUV
More proof you're stupid:

You think you're painting an accurate picture of those who disagree with the AGW cult.

You're not. You're repeating stereotypes generated by bigoted leftists.

More sarcasm. Dude you are so bankrupt.

For what it is worth the tree ring data that Mann used to show a cooling period prior to the early 1800's was then tossed aside when that same data showed what would indicate a decline of temperatures to our time. So Man hid this continued decline of temps by replacing it with direct temperature measurements.

What a MORON. Why use DIRECT MEASUREMENT when you can use a PROXY??? Clealry the direct measurements must be WRONG! Everyone KNOWS tree rings are more accurate than THERMOMETERS - Al Gore Hockey Sticks!

Divergence_Tree_Growth_Temp.gif

Again you use sarcasm to dodge the point; if tree ring data is reliable then why does it CONTRADICT KNOWN TEMPERATURES?

Start here:

On the ?Divergence Problem? in Northern Forests: A review of the tree-ring evidence and possible causes 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2007.03.004 : Global and Planetary Change | ScienceDirect.com

To go ahead and use them and then simply swap them out for data that shows the spike you want is dishonest, something you are also completely ignorant about, douchebag.
They are reliable prior to 1960.

No, you're stupid because you willfully ignore the evidence that the "science" proving AGW is not science at all.

Incorrect. I accept all of your evidence. All those links you talk about must be true.

You're a sheep. I'm not.

fuck al gore and his SUV

You think you're painting an accurate picture of those who disagree with the AGW cult.

Fucking HOCKEY STICK man! ClimateGATE its a fucking GATE so you KNOW something is wrong.

Incorrect. I accept all of your evidence. All those links you talk about must be true.

fuck al gore and his SUV

Fucking HOCKEY STICK man! ClimateGATE its a fucking GATE so you KNOW something is wrong.
Dumbass.

Dumbass.

Great. I'm called stupid if I side with the AGW conspiracy, with the hockey stick supporting Gore loving super-elite goverment scienstists and hollywood celebrities - and called dumbass if I side with people who have blogs, some of which have set up scientific foundations.

I can't win.

Dumbass.

Great. I'm called stupid if I side with the AGW conspiracy, with the hockey stick supporting Gore loving super-elite goverment scienstists and hollywood celebrities - and called dumbass if I side with people who have blogs, some of which have set up scientific foundations.

I can't win.
You can't win if you mindlessly parrot leftist talking points.

I can't win.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that parroting the talking point that CLIMATE GATE is proof of FRAUD was a leftist VP. Sounds pretty right to me, and right! Those scienstists should have known better than to have email between each other and talk about data, we caught them red handed in a GATE !

I can't win.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that parroting the talking point that CLIMATE GATE is proof of FRAUD was a leftist VP. Sounds pretty right to me, and right! Those scienstists should have known better than to have email between each other and talk about data, we caught them red handed in a GATE !
Dumbass.

Dumbass.

I WAS a dumbass. Then you showed me the light.

Dumbass.

I WAS a dumbass. Then you showed me the light.
Uh huh. You'll never abandon the cult. You'd be guilty of apostasy.

Meanwhile, you're still a dumbass. What university gives PhDs in Dumbass?

Climate skeptics perform independent analysis, finally convinced Earth is getting warmer

Climate skeptics perform independent analysis, finally convinced Earth is getting warmer

Yep, even skeptics like Richard Muller and Anthony Watts are now admitting that Global Warming is in fact a real phenomena.

Although, in a move that would be funny if it weren't so sad, Global Warming doubter Anthony Watts is claiming that's what he said all along...

The funny part is that AGW freaks expect a silent environment.

If we all stopped driving cars and manufacturing products then resorted to eating leafs off trees, would that change "global warming?"

The climate changes...

NO!

Last edited:

Yep, even skeptics like Richard Muller and Anthony Watts are now admitting that Global Warming is in fact a real phenomena.

Although, in a move that would be funny if it weren't so sad, Global Warming doubter Anthony Watts is claiming that's what he said all along...

If we all stopped driving cars and manufacturing products then resorted to eating leafs off trees, would that change "global warming?"

NO!

Many agree with you, that's what many people are saying - some of whom have blogs - its therefore true that AGW is BS.;

Al Gore has ZERO evidence.

NO!

Many agree with you, that's what many people are saying - some of whom have blogs - its therefore true that AGW is BS.;

Well there is no proof of AGW...

Blaming "climate change" on humans is irresponsible..

I'd tell the AGW nuts to go stare at the Sun for 3 minutes....

When they cant see anymore they will figure it out...

I love pseudo-scientists, err academics...

NO!

Well there is no proof of AGW...

Blaming "climate change" on humans is irresponsible..

irresponsible and immoral! any decent person can tell just by looking at the world and thinking about it for a second, there is NO WAY we can influence the climate. These stupid scientists need to understand common sense.

Forum List

Back