Turns out that even the skeptics agree, the earth is warming abnormally

I'd tell the AGW nuts to go stare at the Sun for 3 minutes....

When they cant see anymore they will figure it out...

I love pseudo-scientists, err academics...

Its the SUN stupids! Is so BRIGHT It MUST be the cause. Just LOOK at how BRIGHT that fucker is!

Many agree with you, that's what many people are saying - some of whom have blogs - its therefore true that AGW is BS.;

Al Gore has ZERO evidence.

Well there is no proof of AGW...

Blaming "climate change" on humans is irresponsible..

irresponsible and immoral! any decent person can tell just by looking at the world and thinking about it for a second, there is NO WAY we can influence the climate. These stupid scientists need to understand common sense.

Oh and your ilk can?? please provided me with the variable that proves your claim...

I told you to go stare at the sun...

You will get your answers then....

Its the SUN stupids! Is so BRIGHT It MUST be the cause. Just LOOK at how BRIGHT that fucker is!

"the sun is so stupid"

Yea........... I would expect nothing less.

It's almost depressing.

Well there is no proof of AGW...

Blaming "climate change" on humans is irresponsible..

irresponsible and immoral! any decent person can tell just by looking at the world and thinking about it for a second, there is NO WAY we can influence the climate. These stupid scientists need to understand common sense.

Oh and your ilk can?? please provided me with the variable that proves your claim...

I told you to go stare at the sun...

You will get your answers then....

My claim is that AGW is wrong. This claim is widely agreed with and supported by many people, some of whom have their own websites.

Other agencies and media outlets have investigated the substance of the emails.

* The Environmental Protection Agency, in response to petitions against action to curb heat-trapping emissions, dismissed attacks on the science rooted in the stolen emails.

* Factcheck.org debunked claims that the emails put the conclusions of climate science into question.

* Politifact.com rated claims that the emails falsify climate science as "false."

* An Associated Press review of the emails found that they "don't undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because of man-made greenhouse gas emissions."

Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the "Climategate" Manufactured Controversy | Union of Concerned Scientists

These people WANT to be misinformed. Otherwise their whole worldview is jeopardized. They'll believe any blog or internet post that contradicts what the global community of scientists states.

Other agencies and media outlets have investigated the substance of the emails.

* The Environmental Protection Agency, in response to petitions against action to curb heat-trapping emissions, dismissed attacks on the science rooted in the stolen emails.

* Factcheck.org debunked claims that the emails put the conclusions of climate science into question.

* Politifact.com rated claims that the emails falsify climate science as "false."

* An Associated Press review of the emails found that they "don't undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because of man-made greenhouse gas emissions."

Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the "Climategate" Manufactured Controversy | Union of Concerned Scientists

These people WANT to be misinformed. Otherwise their whole worldview is jeopardized. They'll believe any blog or internet post that contradicts what the global community of scientists states.
Oh, look, another leftist who thinks science is a popularity contest.

I'm awake early today and I suddenly hear thunder and see lightening, it's raining cats and dogs!

Unheard of in NW Ohio late January.

Not that I just love freezing cold and snow like we usually get this time of year but we have this kind of weather all week in the forecast. Crazy.

Climate skeptics perform independent analysis, finally convinced Earth is getting warmer

Climate skeptics perform independent analysis, finally convinced Earth is getting warmer

Yep, even skeptics like Richard Muller and Anthony Watts are now admitting that Global Warming is in fact a real phenomena.

Although, in a move that would be funny if it weren't so sad, Global Warming doubter Anthony Watts is claiming that's what he said all along...

The funny part is that AGW freaks expect a silent environment.

If we all stopped driving cars and manufacturing products then resorted to eating leafs off trees, would that change "global warming?"

NO!

Many agree with you, that's what many people are saying - some of whom have blogs - its therefore true that AGW is BS.;

Al Gore has ZERO evidence.

And you have a zero IQ.

The earth will not be destroyed if it's a few degrees warmer.

So enjoy the milder winters and longer growing seasons

It's geological cycles. It's been happening for millions of years. But this current crop of arrogant neanderthals comes along and decides that this just started happening?

But, like minded people think that it is ok to teach kids that the world is 5,000 years old.

"the sun is so stupid"

It's almost depressing.

The sun isnt stupid. Poopoodoo is simply being sarcastic as always since that is all he has.

It has long been known that the suns activities have been the predominate factor on Earths temperatures. Much of this activity corresponds to sunspot activity and that pattern still holds.

If it was CO2 that caused all of the Earths warming, then why hasnt the rate of increase in temperature kept pace with the linear growth of CO2?

Why has the average atmospheric temperature been relatively flat the last ten years and downward the last ten?

Why do the Warmista hysterics like Poopoodoo rely so much on appeals to authority and sarcasm when people disagree with their error filled studies and theories?

Why are they OK with Warmista advocates 'adjusting' the temperature data instead of only using data from legitimate sensor stations that still meet specs?

Why does the unadjusted data show no warming over the last ten years? Why does it show the 1930's to be just as warm?

But dont worry your little mind on it all; just toss out more fear mongering, sarcasm and hysterical posturing like always.

"Oh nos! Our Mother Planet is being killed by evil technology and too many people! Lets kill some folks off by restricting tedchnology! It's a twofer!"

It's geological cycles. It's been happening for millions of years. But this current crop of arrogant neanderthals comes along and decides that this just started happening?

But, like minded people think that it is ok to teach kids that the world is 5,000 years old.

You show you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. I know a few Young Earth Creationists and the dont even bother to try to discuss this subject since they think God wont let it happen for the most part.

Who is an active AGW skeptic on this thread and also a YEC?

"the sun is so stupid"

It's almost depressing.

The sun isnt stupid. Poopoodoo is simply being sarcastic as always since that is all he has.

It has long been known that the suns activities have been the predominate factor on Earths temperatures. Much of this activity corresponds to sunspot activity and that pattern still holds.

If it was CO2 that caused all of the Earths warming, then why hasnt the rate of increase in temperature kept pace with the linear growth of CO2?

No shit. The entirety of AGW rests on a LINEAR relationship between global temperature and CO2 AND the ASSUMPTION there are NO OTHER FACTORS PRESENT. I agree with you. Unless CO2 and temperature rise and fall in LOCK step - there is NO SUCH THING as global warming.

Why has the average atmospheric temperature been relatively flat the last ten years and downward the last ten?

It has NOTHING to do with other climate factors.

Why do the Warmista hysterics like Poopoodoo rely so much on appeals to authority and sarcasm when people disagree with their error filled studies and theories?
I'm agreeing with everything you've said so far.
Why are they OK with Warmista advocates 'adjusting' the temperature data instead of only using data from legitimate sensor stations that still meet specs?
Only data from stations pre-cleared by skeptics should be allowed.
Why does the unadjusted data show no warming over the last ten years? Why does it show the 1930's to be just as warm?
It does. It actually shows the last 10 years to be the coldest on record, if you use the right station data. The warmists don't realize this.

"Oh nos! Our Mother Planet is being killed by evil technology and too many people! Lets kill some folks off by restricting tedchnology! It's a twofer!"
No shit. Fucking stupit libruls. Al Gore hockey sticks!

There is no hiding of any MWP.

There sure as hell was in his stupid hockey stick graph.

I agree 100%. Lots of people say the MWP was really big, and anyone who makes a graph that doesn't make the peak of that period at least as big as the stupid hockey stick is clearly a fraud. We all know the MWP peak was higher, we were born knowing it, its natural. Stupid morons with their hockey sticks that al gore talks about. Al Gore's fucking FAT! DUH!

No, you ignorant silly person. Graphs have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MWP. You see dear child, we have these anachronistic things called historical documents. I understand your reading comprehension is quite low (did you get out of grade school?) but when you read the history's of oh say northern Germany, the Scandanavian countries, and of course England, you find that it was REALLY warm during that 400 years period. So warm in fact the England was able to compete with France in wine production. Something that England CAN'T do today.

You may choose to remain ignorant (frankly I don't think you're capable of much beyond wiping your own keester) but the rest of the world has realised that you and your AGW cultists are just that a cult. You're no better then religious zealots that plague this world.

No, they don't. Go to any Catholic Church and they will tell you all about the dangers of global warming. They even have laypeople going around indoctrinating people in the dangers of man caused warming. I have debated several of them and as usual they are long on correlation but very short on factual data.

No, they don't. Go to any Catholic Church and they will tell you all about the dangers of global warming. They even have laypeople going around indoctrinating people in the dangers of man caused warming. I have debated several of them and as usual they are long on correlation but very short on factual data.

The alarmists think that it's OK to teach little kids that the earth is being destroyed but it's not OK to teach kids religion.

Tell me is scaring little kids the best way to get your message across?

Perhaps it's the only way after all if a generation of kids are brainwashed into thinking that "We're" killing the planet" then it will be easier to ramrod your control measures down the throats of the public.

The alarmists think that it's OK to teach little kids that the earth is being destroyed but it's not OK to teach kids religion.

Perhaps it's the only way after all if a generation of kids are brainwashed into thinking that "We're" killing the planet" then it will be easier to ramrod your control measures down the throats of the public.

You certainly make a good point. Take a look at the ratings, more than twice as many people watched that Jersey show on MTV then watched the debates. I'll confess I watched as I prefer reading with my little girl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATTknP8t7JU](HD) Shocking Global Warming Video As seen on Fox (Warning - Graphic) - YouTube[/ame]

There sure as hell was in his stupid hockey stick graph.

I agree 100%. Lots of people say the MWP was really big, and anyone who makes a graph that doesn't make the peak of that period at least as big as the stupid hockey stick is clearly a fraud. We all know the MWP peak was higher, we were born knowing it, its natural. Stupid morons with their hockey sticks that al gore talks about. Al Gore's fucking FAT! DUH!

No, you ignorant silly person. Graphs have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MWP. You see dear child, we have these anachronistic things called historical documents. I understand your reading comprehension is quite low (did you get out of grade school?) but when you read the history's of oh say northern Germany, the Scandanavian countries, and of course England, you find that it was REALLY warm during that 400 years period. So warm in fact the England was able to compete with France in wine production. Something that England CAN'T do today.

You may choose to remain ignorant (frankly I don't think you're capable of much beyond wiping your own keester) but the rest of the world has realised that you and your AGW cultists are just that a cult. You're no better then religious zealots that plague this world.

I know I know. Everyone knows the temperature of europe during the MWP was the same as the global average temperature. There's no need to consider any other data, that's all we need.

Forum List

Back