Turns Out The Only Collusion Was Between The Media And Democrats

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
leesmith.jpg

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

I'm glad they shutdown that kangaroo court. Keeps Schiff from leaking non-sense everyday on CNN

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Serious question: If the Democrats were in charge, shut down a probe of a Democratic President and declared him innocent, would the GOP take that seriously?

Would the GOP expect the country to take it seriously?

I'm glad they shutdown that kangaroo court. Keeps Schiff from leaking non-sense everyday on CNN

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Philip Mudd's "I Wouldn't Stoop To Wipe My Ass With It" Quote Needs To Go Viral!
Having spent 20 years at the CIA, and ten at the FBI, and having risen to be Deputy Director of the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center, Philip Mudd is a veteran intelligence professional.

Bio

When the so-called House Intelligence Committee announced they were finished with their inquiry into Russian meddling in 2016, and there's nothing to see here, Mudd could barely contain his anger, saying:

"If that report were made of toilet paper, I wouldn't stoop to wipe my ass with it."

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Philip Mudd's "I Wouldn't Stoop To Wipe My Ass With It" Quote Needs To Go Viral!
Having spent 20 years at the CIA, and ten at the FBI, and having risen to be Deputy Director of the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center, Philip Mudd is a veteran intelligence professional.

Bio

When the so-called House Intelligence Committee announced they were finished with their inquiry into Russian meddling in 2016, and there's nothing to see here, Mudd could barely contain his anger, saying:

"If that report were made of toilet paper, I wouldn't stoop to wipe my ass with it."

The Intelligence Committee disagrees. You see, not everyone is after Trump like the deep state is

-Geaux

The Intelligence Committee disagrees. You see, not everyone is after Trump like the deep state is

-Geaux
LOL Nunes was caught at midnight last year in the White House getting his Talking points

Trumps own Deputy Attorney General said yesterday after the Nunes joke

“The special counsel is not an unguided missile. I don’t believe there is any justification at this point for terminating the special counsel.”:1peleas:

— Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, quoted by USA Today.

The Russian Collusion investigation is the real scandal.
Obama abused his power.
Hillary is incredibly corrupt.
Adam Schiff is batcrapcrazy.
The Democratic Party's corruption and abuse of power is a threat to our freedoms.

adam schiff nutts.jpg

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Bio

-Geaux
well I will take the opinions of Phillip Mudd over yours every Fucking day of the year and twice on Sundays and Trump is a pathological liar

The Russian Collusion investigation is the real scandal.
Obama abused his power.
Hillary is incredibly corrupt.
Adam Schiff is batcrapcrazy.
The Democratic Party's corruption and abuse of power is a threat to our freedoms.

View attachment 182254

"If that report were made of toilet paper, I wouldn't stoop to wipe my ass with it." Ex Deputy Director of CIA Counter Terror Center

“The special counsel is not an unguided missile. I don’t believe there is any justification at this point for terminating the special counsel.”:1peleas:

— Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, quoted by USA Today.

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Bio

-Geaux
well I will take the opinions of Phillip Mudd over yours every Fucking day of the year and twice on Sundays and Trump is a pathological liar

No matter what, the Trump haters gotta hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

upload_2018-3-13_4-41-39.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Serious question: If the Democrats were in charge, shut down a probe of a Democratic President and declared him innocent, would the GOP take that seriously?

Would the GOP expect the country to take it seriously?
So WHEN should it end? It should have ended long ago.

You’re still getting your info from CNN, the most fake news out there. Spoon feed

Oh for Christ's sake where do you get your Info ? Alex Jones ? Faux News? Gateway ? LOL

...you are mental cripples babbling indoctrination points ...
hqdefault.jpg
No wonder Trump loves the Poorly Educated

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Bio

-Geaux

No matter what, the Trump haters gotta hate.

you are just a cry baby in the face of testimony from a CIA official whose opinions you do not like

Forum List

Back