Turns Out The Only Collusion Was Between The Media And Democrats

Oh come on....Ofcourse they were....Maybe we could add that to Hillary's continuing list of Blame anything, and everything for her loss....

Outside of the occasional good laugh ... What Hillary Clinton says is not worth much.
I spend more time disassembling information ... That's how you recognize the simple stuff like a used car salesman is just trying to sell you a car.

Of course an fool Trumpette would think a Republican report is nothing but the truth. You were duped by Trump so I am not surprised that any Republican can dupe you.

Of course an fool Trumpette would think a Republican report is nothing but the truth. You were duped by Trump so I am not surprised that any Republican can dupe you.

That's exactly what I am talking about Dave ... :thup:

You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to what I support, think about Republicans or President Trump ...
But you insist on posting a endless barrage of crap for no other reason that it supports your narrative.

It's just useless, baseless, propaganda.

Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
leesmith.jpg

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

Is that illegal? Er.. no.

Also, the Republicans use the media as much as the Democrats.

Maybe we can impeach the whole fucking lot of them, change the way people vote, and then elect a Democratic Congress that works for the people.

Is that illegal? Er.. no.

Also, the Republicans use the media as much as the Democrats.

Maybe we can impeach the whole fucking lot of them, change the way people vote, and then elect a Democratic Congress that works for the people.

Or you could stop suggesting the federal government is essentially a clearing house for the People's personal desires ... :dunno:

I mean I get your passion for authoritarian control influenced by the need to distance governing from more localized concerns.
It's the only way people like you can enforce your will upon others by leveraging outside support.

Serious question: If the Democrats were in charge, shut down a probe of a Democratic President and declared him innocent, would the GOP take that seriously?

Would the GOP expect the country to take it seriously?
Maybe. If we figured out it was the liberal British & American media conspiring to sway our election by lying.

Russians paid Bubba 500k
and the foundation 145 million
That's enough collusion for me
To an ignorant Trumpette, I am sure it is.
Actually I got that from Newsweek.
Ex-presidents make speeches & get paid. That is not collusion.

Neither is the Clinton Foundation receiving donations.

Collusion is when your Orange buddy works with the Russians to win an election.
The clintons were paid cuz the Russians didn’t even believe trump would win
The clintons were bribed my evidence is money
What’s yours?

Russians paid Bubba 500k
and the foundation 145 million
That's enough collusion for me
To an ignorant Trumpette, I am sure it is.
Actually I got that from Newsweek.
Ex-presidents make speeches & get paid. That is not collusion.

Neither is the Clinton Foundation receiving donations.

Collusion is when your Orange buddy works with the Russians to win an election.
The clintons were paid cuz the Russians didn’t even believe trump would win
The clintons were bribed my evidence is money
What’s yours?
So why did the Russians push Trump? Dumbsass.

Forum List

Back