Turns Out The Only Collusion Was Between The Media And Democrats

Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
leesmith.jpg

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

:lol:

mueller is still going

tick tock, deplorables, tick tock

Tyrone needs to go back to his safe space. Stop spamming that silly crap in here.

PS: I know you're baked like a cake right now.

Nah, Tyrone is fine....He's just a liberal....He can't help it if all he can do is follow the guidelines of Rules for Radicals....It's what they do....

Uh, no newb, it's not like that. Tyrone cannot be allowed to do the bulk of his normal schtick upstairs. What you've seen is just the tip of the iceberg.

Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
leesmith.jpg

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

:lol:

mueller is still going

tick tock, deplorables, tick tock

Yep, he and his band of democrat donors, and discredited liberal lawyers are way past any "collusion" now, and have followed so many rabbit holes, that it is hard to say that they are not on a process crime hunt.

Tyrone needs to go back to his safe space. Stop spamming that silly crap in here.

Nah, Tyrone is fine....He's just a liberal....He can't help it if all he can do is follow the guidelines of Rules for Radicals....It's what they do....

Uh, no newb, it's not like that. Tyrone cannot be allowed to do the bulk of his normal schtick upstairs. What you've seen is just the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe it is just because I am used to other boards where most of the liberals are like him....lol

Maybe it is just because I am used to other boards where most of the liberals are like him....lol

There's a thread where you can witness Tyrone off the chain. You may find it sooner or later. USMB keeps that spammy silliness to a minimum upstairs, somewhat.

There's a thread where you can witness Tyrone off the chain. You may find it sooner or later. USMB keeps that spammy silliness to a minimum upstairs, somewhat.
and yet, here you are

lol

and yet, here you are

lol

The watches, they're melting. :)

Et Tu, Brutus?

Tyrone is not playing by the new Radical left terms, pretend you're a Republican so you can be accepted, once you are in then you can come out of the closet.

Serious question: If the Democrats were in charge, shut down a probe of a Democratic President and declared him innocent, would the GOP take that seriously?

Would the GOP expect the country to take it seriously?

That's pretty much what Dems and media did with every probe launched against Barry and his admin during his presidency. That one time when probe came too close, there was "executive privilege" invoked.

House Intelligence Committee investigation debunks many Benghazi theories

2 years and how long has Devil Nunes spent on Trump , all the while protecting his arse. He best go back to farming.

Beside that your reply has nothing to do with what I wrote above, you keep forgetting that many republicans were and some still are against Trump.

Hints: Stonewalling or blocking investigations into Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Clinton's server, IRS investigation, etc.

and yet, here you are

lol

Why? Am I not allowed to be here? And who are you to question my presence?

and yet, here you are

lol

Et Tu, Brutus?
hello, Dali

ask an adult to explain it to you

and yet, here you are

lol

Et Tu, Brutus?
hello, Dali

So like, not del, amirite? :coffee:

and yet, here you are

lol

Et Tu, Brutus?
hello, Dali

So, you're not adult enough to expain your own silliness?

and yet, here you are

lol

a) I wasn't addressing you

b) lighten up, francis

carry on

and yet, here you are

lol

Et Tu, Brutus?
hello, Dali

So, you're not adult enough to expain your own silliness?

If you can find a qualified adult that can do that, that'd be great! :badgrin:

It will require a certain type of professional. :rolleyes:

and yet, here you are

lol

b) lighten up, francis

carry on

I apologize if I am having a little trouble figuring out these multiple quote boxes....They are just a little confusing....The other boards I am used to don't use these....like this anyway....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

and yet, here you are

lol

b) lighten up, francis

carry on

I apologize if I am having a little trouble figuring out these multiple quote boxes....They are just a little confusing....The other boards I am used to don't use these....like this anyway....

Yeah, they're a little different here.

and yet, here you are

lol

b) lighten up, francis

carry on

Yeah, they're a little different here.

It would be much easier if they would just quote the last person to address you....But, I'll get it sooner or later....lol

Forum List

Back