Turns Out The Only Collusion Was Between The Media And Democrats

and yet, here you are

lol

Why? Am I not allowed to be here? And who are you to question my presence?

a) I wasn't addressing you

b) lighten up, francis

carry on

I apologize if I am having a little trouble figuring out these multiple quote boxes....They are just a little confusing....The other boards I am used to don't use these....like this anyway....

Yeah, they're a little different here.

It would be much easier if they would just quote the last person to address you....But, I'll get it sooner or later....lol

“The truth is that they [Democrats] are covering up that Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Trump to feed it to the FBI to open up an investigation into the other campaign.”
—Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, in an interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show, Feb. 7, 2018

Absolutely agree with him here.....

Well ... 17 Intelligence Agencies and their inability to stop Russian bots ...
Doesn't necessarily establish a heck of a lot of trust in their desire to blame someone else for their failures ... :thup:

Well ... 17 Intelligence Agencies and their inability to stop Russian bots ...
Doesn't necessarily establish a heck of a lot of trust in their desire to blame someone else for their failures ... :thup:

Was you vote swayed by these so called attempts?

No ... I just find what the nit-wits are saying rather humorous.
Intelligence professionals ... Talking about the circumstances surrounding the fact they utterly failed.

It's like them suggesting someone else is responsible when they themselves did a shitty job painting your house ... Because their title is Excellent Painter.

Last edited:
In twenty years 'Shit-Stain' Schiff will be living in a single-wide somewhere on the Baja at a cat rescue center trying to sell visitors his 'tell-all' pamphlet about how President Trump blackmailed Mueller into not charging President Trump.
Seriously.
That's how fucked up Shit-Head is.

Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
leesmith.jpg

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The House Intelligence Committee's investigation was a farce. It was a cover up. Rep Tom Rooney who is a Republican admitted that the Russians probably did want Trump elected. He also admitted the investigation needed to be closed because the Committee was losing it's credibility. Apparently there is 1 honest Republican.

I'm glad they shutdown that kangaroo court. Keeps Schiff from leaking non-sense everyday on CNN

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Philip Mudd's "I Wouldn't Stoop To Wipe My Ass With It" Quote Needs To Go Viral!
Having spent 20 years at the CIA, and ten at the FBI, and having risen to be Deputy Director of the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center, Philip Mudd is a veteran intelligence professional.

Bio

When the so-called House Intelligence Committee announced they were finished with their inquiry into Russian meddling in 2016, and there's nothing to see here, Mudd could barely contain his anger, saying:

"If that report were made of toilet paper, I wouldn't stoop to wipe my ass with it."

The Intelligence Committee disagrees. You see, not everyone is after Trump like the deep state is

-Geaux

The House Intelligence Committee is a joke. Nunes is corrupt. The Senate Intelligence Committee is trying to do a honest investigation.

I'm glad they shutdown that kangaroo court. Keeps Schiff from leaking non-sense everyday on CNN

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Philip Mudd's "I Wouldn't Stoop To Wipe My Ass With It" Quote Needs To Go Viral!
Having spent 20 years at the CIA, and ten at the FBI, and having risen to be Deputy Director of the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center, Philip Mudd is a veteran intelligence professional.

Bio

When the so-called House Intelligence Committee announced they were finished with their inquiry into Russian meddling in 2016, and there's nothing to see here, Mudd could barely contain his anger, saying:

"If that report were made of toilet paper, I wouldn't stoop to wipe my ass with it."

The Intelligence Committee disagrees. You see, not everyone is after Trump like the deep state is

-Geaux

The House Intelligence Committee is a joke. Nunes is corrupt. The Senate Intelligence Committee is trying to do a honest investigation.
:dig: Honesty and government is an oxymoron

One must read a little about the culture. Russians have always preferred a Republican U.S. president.

Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
leesmith.jpg

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The House Intelligence Committee's investigation was a farce. It was a cover up. Rep Tom Rooney who is a Republican admitted that the Russians probably did want Trump elected. He also admitted the investigation needed to be closed because the Committee was losing it's credibility. Apparently there is 1 honest Republican.
They wanted Trump elected so they could use their Democrat friends in congress and the media to tarnish the administration and the White House.

“The truth is that they [Democrats] are covering up that Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Trump to feed it to the FBI to open up an investigation into the other campaign.”
—Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, in an interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show, Feb. 7, 2018
Ha, yea Hillary colluded with Fusion GPS which colluded with a british spy who colluded with russians.
The FBI investigation was already open before the dossier.
GjM6o3c.jpg

No ... I just find what the nit-wits are saying rather humorous.
Intelligence professionals ... Talking about the circumstances surrounding the fact they utterly failed.

It's like them suggesting someone else is responsible when they themselves did a shitty job painting your house ... Because their title is Excellent Painter.

So, you're smart enough to see through propaganda, just no one else is....Got it...

So, you're smart enough to see through propaganda, just no one else is....Got it...

You don't have to be incredibly smart to see through propaganda.
You're free to think you aren't smart though if that helps you any ... :dunno:

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Bio

-Geaux

Senate is not likely to come up with anything different than the house....

You don't have to be incredibly smart to see through propaganda.
You're free to think you aren't smart though if that helps you any ... :dunno:

No, no....I was asking because your response that I replied to seemed to imply that millions were duped by fake BS on the internet, and if only we didn't have that happen Hillary would have won....I tend to give people more credit than that....

No, no....I was asking because your response that I replied to seemed to imply that millions were duped by fake BS on the internet, and if only we didn't have that happen Hillary would have won....I tend to give people more credit than that....

My comments weren't about whether or not Hillary Clinton would or wouldn't have won.
They were directed at who says what ... Their motivations behind saying it ... And whether or not people recognize the implications.

My comments weren't about whether or not about Hillary Clinton would or wouldn't have won.
They were directed at who says what ... Their motivations behind saying it ... And whether or not people recognize the implications.

Oh come on....Ofcourse they were....Maybe we could add that to Hillary's continuing list of Blame anything, and everything for her loss....

Oh come on....Ofcourse they were....Maybe we could add that to Hillary's continuing list of Blame anything, and everything for her loss....

Outside of the occasional good laugh ... What Hillary Clinton says is not worth much.
I spend more time disassembling information ... That's how you recognize the simple stuff like a used car salesman is just trying to sell you a car.

Forum List

Back