Turns Out The Only Collusion Was Between The Media And Democrats

I'm glad they shutdown that kangaroo court. Keeps Schiff from leaking non-sense everyday on CNN

What a farce Mueller is

-Geaux

Philip Mudd's "I Wouldn't Stoop To Wipe My Ass With It" Quote Needs To Go Viral!
Having spent 20 years at the CIA, and ten at the FBI, and having risen to be Deputy Director of the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center, Philip Mudd is a veteran intelligence professional.

Bio

When the so-called House Intelligence Committee announced they were finished with their inquiry into Russian meddling in 2016, and there's nothing to see here, Mudd could barely contain his anger, saying:

"If that report were made of toilet paper, I wouldn't stoop to wipe my ass with it."

The Intelligence Committee disagrees. You see, not everyone is after Trump like the deep state is

-Geaux
well I will take the opinions of Phillip Mudd over yours every Fucking day of the year and twice on Sundays and Trump is a pathological liar

No matter what, the Trump haters gotta hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are just a cry baby in the face of testimony from a CIA official whose opinions you do not like

Morning, so why is it again that we are supposed to take this CNN analyst word for anything? I mean come on, he sounds like the same sort that Peter Strozk came from....

Serious question: If the Democrats were in charge, shut down a probe of a Democratic President and declared him innocent, would the GOP take that seriously?

Would the GOP expect the country to take it seriously?
The GOP wouldn't be given a choice. Any objections or concerns they would have about the shutting down of an investigation against a Democrat would never make it into the media except for some ridicule found on the back page of the entertainment section.

Serious question: If the Democrats were in charge, shut down a probe of a Democratic President and declared him innocent, would the GOP take that seriously?

Depends on if they're trying to cover something up.
Democrats are trying to perpetuate this lie.....so everything they do is suspect.
The House is done investigating Trump.
They aren't done investigating Hillary and Obama.

nocollusionFIENSTEIN1.jpg

Bottom line here, and I said it from the jump in other forums, This whole thing was never about Trump world "colluding" (if that can even be quantified) with anyone, but rather an evil little scheme by democrats to 1. damage Trump's presidency, and possibly nullify the peoples vote, and 2. to cover up their own malfeasence in illegally using the intelligence community during the Obama administration to spy on, and interfere with a US election in favor of electing their own candidate....The whole "collusion" thing was only concocted after the "oh shit" moment that Donald Trump won, and they then knew that they would be exposed.

Adam Schiff says he's going to try to keep conducting his own investigation on his own, but the House has closed the investigation into Russian Collusion finding nothing.

Republicans shut down House Russia probe over Democratic objections

They should open an investigation into collusion between the Democrats and our media instead. Figure the odds on that ever happening.

Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It
The press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
leesmith.jpg

By Lee Smith
February 15, 2018
Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

If the press did its job and reported the facts, the argument goes, then it wouldn’t just be Republicans and Trump supporters demanding accountability and justice. Americans across the political spectrum would understand the nature and extent of the abuses and crimes touching not just on one political party and its presidential candidate but the rights of every American.

That’s all true, but irrelevant. The reasons the press won’t cover the story are suggested in the Graham-Grassley letter itself.

Steele Was a Media Informant
The letter details how Christopher Steele, the former British spy who allegedly authored the documents claiming ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, told the FBI he wasn’t talking to the press about his investigation. In a British court, however, Steele acknowledged briefing several media organizations on the material in his dossier.

According to the British court documents, Steele briefed the New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker, and CNN. In October, he talked to Mother Jones reporter David Corn by Skype. It was Corn’s October 31 article anonymously sourced to Steele that alerted the FBI their informant was speaking to the press. Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the Department of Justice for a criminal investigation because he lied to the FBI.

The list of media outfits and journalists made aware of Steele’s investigations is extensive. Reuters reported that it, too, was briefed on the dossier, and while it refrained from reporting on it before the election, its national security reporter Mark Hosenball became an advocate of the dossier’s findings after November 2016. Read more here......Why The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story

Is this a fact free zone her at JPP?

Morning, so why is it again that we are supposed to take this CNN analyst word for anything? I mean come on, he sounds like the same sort that Peter Strozk came from....
Grow Up...what you are doing is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "tra la la I can't hear you"...Grow up

you call Phillip Mudd , who spent 20 years at the CIA, and ten at the FBI, and was Deputy Director of the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center, and is a veteran intelligence professional just a "CNN Analyst" if it makes you feel better ...

Now who are your sources that you trust LOL

Bottom line here, and I said it from the jump in other forums, This whole thing was never about Trump world "colluding" (if that can even be quantified) with anyone, but rather an evil little scheme by democrats to 1. damage Trump's presidency, and possibly nullify the peoples vote, and 2. to cover up their own malfeasence in illegally using the intelligence community during the Obama administration to spy on, and interfere with a US election in favor of electing their own candidate....The whole "collusion" thing was only concocted after the "oh shit" moment that Donald Trump won, and they then knew that they would be exposed.

Trump has been doing business with the Russians a long long time, years.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
According to the GOP in the house, which is now worthless.

Only to those who support spying on opposition campaigns like Banana republics, and those whom have NEVER accepted the election in the first place....It's time you liberals embraced your President, and wished him well.

Only to those who support spying on opposition campaigns like Banana republics, and those whom have NEVER accepted the election in the first place....It's time you liberals embraced your President, and wished him well.

We are turning into a banana republic with Trump at the helm. The election was a scam and , but that is how Republicans get elected today, never by the maj vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Grow up

This is what Trump's own Deputy Attorney General said yesterday after Nunes report came out
“The special counsel is not an unguided missile. I don’t believe there is any justification at this point for terminating the special counsel.”
— Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, quoted by USA Today.

what explains that ..?

Grow Up...Trump ain't your Daddy...what is the source of your "True news" about "spying on opposition campaigns like Banana republics"...?

Grow Up...what you are doing is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "tra la la I can't hear you"...Grow up

you call Phillip Mudd , who spent 20 years at the CIA, and ten at the FBI, and was Deputy Director of the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center, and is a veteran intelligence professional just a "CNN Analyst" if it makes you feel better ...

Fail! Argument from authority fallacy. ipse dixit

Appeal to Authority

Grow up

A GOP member of the House Intelligence Committee is breaking ranks with his fellow Republicans over a contentious report released Monday on Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible ties to the campaign of Donald Trump.

Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) told CNN that “there is evidence” the Russians worked to help Trump.

Appeal to Authority
This ain't Opalocka Iron Triangle ...get real deal Duke
Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) told CNN that “there is evidence” the Russians worked to help Trump.

That's pretty much what Dems and media did with every probe launched against Barry and his admin during his presidency. That one time when probe came too close, there was "executive privilege" invoked.

Appeal to Authority
This ain't Opalocka Iron Triangle ...get real deal Duke

And there you fail to mention they also worked to help Hillary. They were just monkeys sowing discord. In that respect, it looks like they did a pretty good job!

Well said. I am waiting for Mueller to conclude and will be happy with whatever the conclusion is. It is the only real investigation.

Forum List

Back