TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

On the contrary when you are a publicly elected representative your words and personality absolutely matter. Especially as president. Trump was a disgrace to the office.
A president has every right to be his own man. This country was safe, except in Democratic shitholes and he was working on that. The border was secure and the economy was booming. Then the scamdemic.

A president has every right to be his own man. This country was safe, except in Democratic shitholes and he was working on that. The border was secure and the economy was booming. Then the scamdemic.
Of course he has a right to be his own man… why would you even say that, I never said a president doesn’t have the right to be his own man. You’re one of the most dishonest posters I’ve seen on this board. This thread is a perfect example

Of course he has a right to be his own man… why would you even say that, I never said a president doesn’t have the right to be his own man. You’re one of the most dishonest posters I’ve seen on this board. This thread is a perfect example
Dishonest? You are projecting.

Verified by the data, yes. It happened.
Cool, it only took one question. You’ve been pressed all thread on this data you claim is verified and it led to another “wait and see”. If we are waiting for the actual proof then that means the proof has not been presented… this means what you just said is a lie. Case closed.

Cool, it only took one question. You’ve been pressed all thread on this data you claim is verified and it led to another “wait and see”. If we are waiting for the actual proof then that means the proof has not been presented… this means what you just said is a lie. Case closed.
The data verifies that activity went on. That fact is really impossible to deny. Trying to explaining any other way and you come up empty.

The data verifies that activity went on. That fact is really impossible to deny. Trying to explaining any other way and you come up empty.
Hey Lastamender. I didn’t ask if there was verified proof that activity went on. I asked if there was verified proof that the election was stolen. You said yes. You lied.

What other way can you explain it?
You can explain it in an honest way. You are not doing that. You are making assumptions and then lying by saying your assumptions are backed by evidence. This evidence has not been presented which means you are lying. That’s the only way to explain it.

You can explain it in an honest way. You are not doing that. You are making assumptions and then lying by saying your assumptions are backed by evidence. This evidence has not been presented which means you are lying. That’s the only way to explain it.
Assumptions about people going to different drop boxes all day long and stopping at a non-profit between trips? What could possibly be wrong? Did it hurt falling of the turnip truck, you dumb fuck?

Assumptions about people going to different drop boxes all day long and stopping at a non-profit between trips? What could possibly be wrong? Did it hurt falling of the turnip truck, you dumb fuck?
Yes those are assumptions, not proof. Proof would be video showing if these people were dropping ballots into drop boxes. You know drop boxes have video surveillance right? You don’t find it curious that this movie of yours didn’t link the geo data with video? That should tell you something right there. The missing gaps of proof of a stolen election goes on and on and on but what is painfully obvious is the fact that the proof has not been presented and you have been lying.

Yes those are assumptions, not proof. Proof would be video showing if these people were dropping ballots into drop boxes. You know drop boxes have video surveillance right? You don’t find it curious that this movie of yours didn’t link the geo data with video? That should tell you something right there. The missing gaps of proof of a stolen election goes on and on and on but what is painfully obvious is the fact that the proof has not been presented and you have been lying.
WI. never turned their cameras on. Why was that? AZ. also shut certain ones off. And GA. claimed they had no video. Maybe you should look into that?

WI. never turned their cameras on. Why was that? AZ. also shut certain ones off. And GA. claimed they had no video. Maybe you should look into that?
Haha, oh really, all the cameras are shut off?! What’s with all the videos y’all have been posting?

I’m smart enough to not make traitorous claims about my country based on ASSUMPTIONS based geo data from cell phones. The fact they they used that BS to try and make an argument shows how very desperate they are. The fact that tards like yourself actually believe it is just sad.
Oh so you don't think that cell phones can play a significant role in solving crimes like that eh ? Well you are absolutely wrong about it, because I know for a fact that cell phones can be used in these ways.

I know of a crime that was committed, and the way they caught the guy is through his cell phone showing that he was at the location when he claimed that he wasn't there, and the excuse was that he had no idea what they were talking about. Well don't you know that he got a surprise when his cell phone geo tracking information done him in like that ? So yes cell phone geo tracking is a real thing. It solved that crime, and that was awesome.

Oh so you don't think that cell phones can play a significant role in solving crimes like that eh ? Well you are absolutely wrong about it, because I know for a fact that cell phones can be used in these ways.

I know of a crime that was committed, and the way they caught the guy is through his cell phone showing that he was at the location when he claimed that he wasn't there, and the excuse was that he had no idea what they were talking about. Well don't you know that he got a surprise when his cell phone geo tracking information done him in like that ? So yes cell phone geo tracking is a real thing. It solved that crime, and that was awesome.
Of course I think cell phones can play a roll in solving crimes. Why would you assume I think otherwise?!?! I never said anything of the sort!!!

Forum List

Back