TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Big fan of Newsmax now are you ? Of course you are Mr. bandwagon jumper..

Of course I am not, but they are proud of being a far right, Trump loving news source. The fact even they would not push this stupid fucking movie is telling

Then how is evidence presented? So your court excuse is a joke. Keep digging.
Evidence is presented in the form of affidavit. Which may be cross examined at an evidentiary hearing. But if the affidavits were thrown out under Rule 56, there is no need for a hearing.

Evidence is presented in the form of affidavit. Which may be cross examined at an evidentiary hearing. But if the affidavits were thrown out under Rule 56, there is no need for a hearing.
Stealing an election on a legal technicality. That's nice.

Stealing an election on a legal technicality. That's nice.

A federal judge in Pennsylvania eviscerated President Donald Trump’s attempt to throw out millions of votes Saturday, dismissing his campaign’s lawsuit with a withering opinion that described a dearth of proof to justify the drastic demand.

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence,” U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann wrote.

The sharply worded, 37-page opinion is a blow to the lawyer Trump picked just last weekend to spearhead his legal efforts to challenge the election

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption … That has not happened.”

Brann was appointed by President Barack Obama, but is regarded as a conservative judge and an atypical Obama nominee. Brann, who was selected by Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.), served as a regional Republican Party chairman in Pennsylvania for about a decade before being nominated to the federal bench.

A federal judge specifically looked at all the affidavits the Trump lawyers presented, and sanctioned them because none of them were worthy of being submitted to a federal court. They stated no actual facts, and instead were hearsay, rumors, and suspicions. No actual evidence.
And this garbage is no better

A federal judge in Pennsylvania eviscerated President Donald Trump’s attempt to throw out millions of votes Saturday, dismissing his campaign’s lawsuit with a withering opinion that described a dearth of proof to justify the drastic demand.

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence,” U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann wrote.

The sharply worded, 37-page opinion is a blow to the lawyer Trump picked just last weekend to spearhead his legal efforts to challenge the election

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption … That has not happened.”

Brann was appointed by President Barack Obama, but is regarded as a conservative judge and an atypical Obama nominee. Brann, who was selected by Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.), served as a regional Republican Party chairman in Pennsylvania for about a decade before being nominated to the federal bench.
Old news. Next.

You can't change what happened. You refuse to do a thing about it. That is on you.
I wouldn’t want to change what happened. Trump is gone and America is better for it. You are the one trying to change what happened as you beray your country and lie to push your agenda on a daily basis.

I wouldn’t want to change what happened. Trump is gone and America is better for it. You are the one trying to change what happened as you beray your country and lie to push your agenda on a daily basis.
Better for it? Look around you brainwashed idiot.

Better for it? Look around you brainwashed idiot.
I’m looking and I don’t see Trump sucking the life out of our country so I am very happy about that. Meanwhile we have mindless puppets like yourself still lying and whining about a stolen election. Grow up and move on.

I’m looking and I don’t see Trump sucking the life out of our country so I am very happy about that. Meanwhile we have mindless puppets like yourself still lying and whining about a stolen election. Grow up and move on.
Trump never did that. How did he do it? Be specific.

Trump never did that. How did he do it? Be specific.
Trolling and lying and manipulating every time he got in front of a camera. I see you copying many of his tactics as you lie and try to manipulate narratives throughout this board. You are just no good at it.

Trolling and lying and manipulating every time he got in front of a camera. I see you copying many of his tactics as you lie and try to manipulate narratives throughout this board. You are just no good at it.
What did he do that hurt this country in a way that matters? His personality has nothing to do with governing. You got nothing but a constant six year hate going for you. Are you that small of a man?

What did he do that hurt this country in a way that matters? His personality has nothing to do with governing. You got nothing but a constant six year hate going for you. Are you that small of a man?
On the contrary when you are a publicly elected representative your words and personality absolutely matter. Especially as president. Trump was a disgrace to the office.

Forum List

Back