TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Of course it has “enough” proof for you. If somebody told you a fart proved the election was stolen you’d support it. But back in reality proof is a simple thing your claims are not proven in this video… you’ve been lying about it.

You have no damn clue who showed up at 50 boxes… could have been the ice cream truck guy… the easiest way to connect the dots would be to show video of the same dude dropping multiple ballots at 50 different boxes. If there was video of that don’t you think it would have been front and center?? not hidden away for a rainy day?!

Face it. You got conned and now you’re stuck with your foot in your mouth.
You have the capacity for any honesty at all? That film has compelling evidence. Convincing evidence.

At what do mean no clue? That same phone and that same person were there and that is a fact.

You have the capacity for any honesty at all? That film has compelling evidence. Convincing evidence.

At what do mean no clue? That same phone and that same person were there and that is a fact.
Don’t talk to me about honesty… you’ve been saying proof… now it’s “compelling evidence” and “wait and see”

If the same phone and same person were at 50 boxes then there should be 50 videos showing what that person was doing at the boxes. But no, there isn’t video. There are just questions and assumptions which is exactly how conspiracy theories work. You’re a sucker

Don’t talk to me about honesty… you’ve been saying proof… now it’s “compelling evidence” and “wait and see”

If the same phone and same person were at 50 boxes then there should be 50 videos showing what that person was doing at the boxes. But no, there isn’t video. There are just questions and assumptions which is exactly how conspiracy theories work. You’re a sucker
Really? That is a lot of scrutiny. You did not need any evidence to think the election was secure. The media and politicians told you. They offered 0 evidence and censored people. I hope they string some pings and people together on video and release it. Then what?

Really? That is a lot of scrutiny. You did not need any evidence to think the election was secure. The media and politicians told you. They offered 0 evidence and censored people. I hope they string some pings and people together on video and release it. Then what?
I don't need evidence that the election was secure. As a good American I respect the system and institution that has been operational and electing our presidents since our counties inception.

Since we are back to the “wait and see” like I predicted days ago, we can confidently say that you are full of shit and have failed in another debate. Thanks for playing

How about if they put them in a backpack or bag. Do you think they came out fanning the ballots. What is your excuse for going to one five times in one day? And back the next day?
Lastamender, I know you really want to believe that this movie is it, the proof, but you are going to be disappointed again, like the other ten or twenty times you've declared there is solid proof....

What you're getting time and time again, is Trumpists seeding doubt, playing with your head...they are not really trying to PROVE the election was stolen, because if they were, they wouldn't be spending their money on making films about it, but on hiring private investigators to get the evidence needed....

Like, round up those who were paid to drop the ballots off, or even volunteered to do so.... Surely they could track down a few dozen out of the hundreds or thousands they claim there were dropping the ballots off.... And surely the P/Is could find out where and who was making the absentee ballot requests fraudulently, if they did what you said.... And who and where were the ballots fraudulently filled out? And who paid the mules?

Do the legwork, get some REAL evidence, that would hold up in court.... These con artists, never do that...

The movie is propaganda, just to seed doubt and get believers in the con, that trump won, all excited and hanging on....

The pings say they were there.
But is there video of them dropping off ballots?
So did they show you video of the same person dropping multiple ballots at multiple boxes?
Exactly ^^^ he has no evidence, just very accurate and precise pings.
Which has NOTHING to do with dropping off ballots.

I am guessing the computer could very easily produce the videos. Just program to look for it.
Guessing is NOT proof.
They said there is more to come.
in 3-4 explosive weeks????? Movie #2? To con you out of more money.
Fact remains that the movie does not have the proof that you said it had. You’ve been lying this whole time
Exactly
I expect another 100+ posts from Lastamender telling us to look at the evidence that doesn't exist, or is coming 'later'.

And they laughed at Russia, Russia, Russia.

Lastamender, I know you really want to believe that this movie is it, the proof, but you are going to be disappointed again, like the other ten or twenty times you've declared there is solid proof....

What you're getting time and time again, is Trumpists seeding doubt, playing with your head...they are not really trying to PROVE the election was stolen, because if they were, they wouldn't be spending their money on making films about it, but on hiring private investigators to get the evidence needed....

Like, round up those who were paid to drop the ballots off, or even volunteered to do so.... Surely they could track down a few dozen out of the hundreds or thousands they claim there were dropping the ballots off.... And surely the P/Is could find out where and who was making the absentee ballot requests fraudulently, if they did what you said.... And who and where were the ballots fraudulently filled out? And who paid the mules?

Do the legwork, get some REAL evidence, that would hold up in court.... These con artists, never do that...

The movie is propaganda, just to seed doubt and get believers in the con, that trump won, all excited and hanging on....
Do the leg work the evidence they have is admissible in court. Someone has to get it there and they will. No one is giving up on proving the fraud that was more than obvious for any person capable of being honest with themselves. You, and so many others missed that boat.

The company describes the movie as being a “huge hit” on Rumble and its Locals platform.

The documentary makes allegations that the November 2020 elections might have been rigged, is popular with conservative audiences, and grossed over $1 million in less than 12 hours of its launch.

Locals President Assaf Lev said: “Supporting creative independence is core to our values, and we are thrilled to offer creators a new way to distribute and sell movies independently.”

“The success of ‘2000 Mules’ on Rumble is a great sign for creators who do not want to be silenced or censored for their speech,” D’Souza added.

But is there video of them dropping off ballots?

Exactly ^^^ he has no evidence, just very accurate and precise pings.
Which has NOTHING to do with dropping off ballots.

Guessing is NOT proof.

in 3-4 explosive weeks????? Movie #2? To con you out of more money.

Exactly

I expect another 100+ posts from Lastamender telling us to look at the evidence that doesn't exist, or is coming 'later'.

And they laughed at Russia, Russia, Russia.
There will be posts until it is accepted there was fraud. Millions more think there was fraud now, and anyone who sees the film will join them. Game over.

Do the leg work the evidence they have is admissible in court. Someone has to get it there and they will. No one is giving up on proving the fraud that was more than obvious for any person capable of being honest with themselves. You, and so many others missed that boat.
So what's stopping them?

So what's stopping them?
Our corrupt state governments.
You know the majority of the states are controlled by republicans.
Now what's your excuse?

Your "geolocation" evidence ain 't gonna mean shit in court

Hell you even admitted its shortcomings

Your "geolocation" evidence ain 't gonna mean shit in court

Hell you even admitted its shortcomings
He doesn't realize that evidence on a court of law is based on actual facts, not statistical probabilities.

Just because something is either likely or unlikely, doesn't prove it did or didn't happen.

Forum List

Back