TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

So he was stopping by the boxes to take a piss? Man you can lead a trans horse to water but can't make it drink. You are a homophobic idiot

Imbecile, you asked if he was voting for himself 50 times; but the movie doesn't show anyone voting 50 times. What a pity you're too slow to keep up.

Imbecile, you asked if he was voting for himself 50 times; but the movie doesn't show anyone voting 50 times. What a pity you're too slow to keep up.
50 times was hyperbole. You take everything literally as you have severe ocd you trans idiot. So did you watch the movie? Yes or no?

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

I think the government back channeled some threats. That's the current state of affairs.

You just stalked Slade too. Wow you're a real winner. And nice self portrait with the dog emoji. I love when I get your ocd going. Too easy. TransFido.

You're still off-topic, GayShortBus, but according to you, just posting to someone is stalking. Like you do to so many on this site?

You're still off-topic, GayShortBus, but according to you, just posting to someone is stalking. Like you do to so many on this site?
Not remotely. I believe the movie shows the dangers of ballot harvesting. That's my opinion post watching it. Now I am not entitled to an opinion? You're a trans idiot.

MSM in Uranus

You still flying the Millennial Falcon?

Great steaks and a few other things at the LSL:

proxy-image

Yes I am saying that. When you have the voter rolls you can do that. Put the movie on network television and let Americans decide. You cool with that?

Why won't the MSM even mention it?

because it's not proven, to even be possible. Not without being caught.... 2020 was a very very contentious election....it pulled near everyone out to vote, even the infrequent passive voters.... and EVERYONE was predicting such, a huge turnout, long before election day...

there is no way that such a scheme would not be exposed near immediately, with people trying to cast their vote, only to find someone sent in a a fraudulent absentee ballot in their name.

All the election office would need to do to track who did it, is get the address the thief had the ballot mailed to, and trace it from there if needed.

you are talking 11,780 votes that would be needed in fraudulent absentee ballots in order for Trump to beat Biden in Georgia,

and then you would need three additional states out of the swing states to be reversed to Trump, in order for Trump to win the electoral college vote that he lost to biden.

and a non profit would not set up such an operation in plain view at their headquarters....

if they ever turned crooked and contemplated it....it would be undercover, like the Republican operative who committed absentee voter fraud thru harvesters in North Carolina.

Last edited:
because it's not proven, to even be possible. Not without being caught.... 2020 was a very very contentious election....it pulled near everyone out to vote, even the infrequent passive voters.... and EVERYONE was predicting such, a huge turnout, long before election day...

there is no way that such a scheme would not be exposed near immediately, with people trying to cast their vote, only to find someone sent in a a fraudulent absentee ballot in their name.

All the election office would need to do to track who did it, is get the address the thief had the ballot mailed to, and trace it from there if needed.

you are talking 11,780 votes that would be needed in fraudulent absentee ballots in order for Trump to beat Biden in Georgia,

and then you would need three additional states out of the swing states to be reversed to Trump, in order for Trump to win the electoral college vote that he lost to biden.

and a non profit would not set up such an operation in plain view at their headquarters....

if they ever turned crooked and contemplated it....it would be undercover, like the Republican operative who committed absentee voter fraud thru harvesters in North Carolina.
Who said it was in plain sight?

Mules going back and forth to their headquarters to pick up phony ballots, as you said....would be in plain sight.
How about if they put them in a backpack or bag. Do you think they came out fanning the ballots. What is your excuse for going to one five times in one day? And back the next day?

How about if they put them in a backpack or bag. Do you think they came out fanning the ballots. What is your excuse for going to one five times in one day? And back the next day?
Then again...someone (or many someones) who happened to live near the Dem headquarters and work or shop near a ballot box...would "geolocate" this way wouldn't they

Then again...someone (or many someones) who happened to live near the Dem headquarters and work or shop near a ballot box...would "geolocate" this way wouldn't they
That many times and that many boxes? Be serious. And they are not near it they are there. The technology is perfected.

I believe the movie shows the dangers of ballot harvesting. That's my opinion post watching it.
Sure you can express your opinion.
Just quit claiming it as fact.

btw, I'm a Math teacher, not a history teacher.

Can’t dispute what he says. I accept Your surrender, failed history teacher.

also, go play with your children you claim you have, or work at that job you claim you have.

SAD to see you post ALL DAY, give your children some LOVE.
What is your excuse for going to one five times in one day? And back the next day?
AGAIN, where in the film does it show 'going to one five times in one day, and back the next.
Can you show us where D'Souza shows this 'evidence' ?

Sure you can express your opinion.
Just quit claiming it as fact.

btw, I'm a Math teacher, not a history teacher.

also, go play with your children you claim you have, or work at that job you claim you have.

SAD to see you post ALL DAY, give your children some LOVE.

AGAIN, where in the film does it show 'going to one five times in one day, and back the next.
Can you show us where D'Souza shows this 'evidence' ?
All through the film.

Forum List

Back