TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yes I am saying that. When you have the voter rolls you can do that. Put the movie on network television and let Americans decide. You cool with that?

Why won't the MSM even mention it?

They won't mention that because they're not batshit cray-cray like you are. The fact is....

You have zero evidence NGO's requested ballots.

You have zero evidence NGO's obtained ballots.

You have zero evidence NGO's doled out ballots to "mules."

You have zero evidence NGO's paid anyone to drop off ballots you can't even prove they had.

As you ALWAYS do, you're making this shit up.

Lemme guess, you'll have explosive proof of the above in 3-4 weeks. Amirite?

They won't mention that because they're not batshit cray-cray like you are. The fact is....

You have zero evidence NGO's requested ballots.

You have zero evidence NGO's obtained ballots.

You have zero evidence NGO's doled out ballots to "mules."

You have zero evidence NGO's paid anyone to drop off ballots you can't even prove they had.

As you ALWAYS do, you're making this shit up.

Lemme guess, you'll have explosive proof of the above in 3-4 weeks. Amirite?
They are scared shitless of the truth. Case closed.

are there NAMES for these non profits that you are accusing? If not, why not?

No, he can't name a single one.

Know why? Because 2000 Mules didn't name a single one.

Know why? Because D'Felon knew he'd get the shit sued out of him for defamation if he did.

No, he can't name a single one.

Know why? Because 2000 Mules didn't name a single one.

Know why? Because D'Felon knew he'd get the shit sued out of him for defamation if he did.
I told it is coming and I will post the addresses and names when it does. You just STFU and wait. :mm:

Instead of dodging like you just did why don’t you provide evidence of the items that he listed?

Obviously, he can't. He will do whatever his miniscule brain needs to do to filter out the gaping holes punched into that fakeumentary.

And I disagree. You trans moron.

You disagree? :lmao:

Great moron, present evidence that these dots show someone picking up ballots from an NGO and depositing them in dropboxes...

Screen-Shot-2022-05-08-at-13.57.24.png

You would know since you stalk me. Did you or did you not ping me first in this thread when I was debating Slade? You deranged trans lapdog.

LOL

You're such an imbecile, GayShortBus. :lmao:

You came onto this thread and "pinged" Slade3200.

According to your idiocy, that means you stalk Slade3200.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back