TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Furthermore, “Many of these mules are coming from nonprofit centers, which are 501(c)(3) organizations, which means they are prohibited from election activities. These are people that have a tax exemption from the IRS conditioned upon them not getting directly involved in electioneering… You’re seeing a coordinated ring of corruption and the evidence for it is decisive,” he added. Kirk later noted that a number of the non-profits were “closely aligned with Stacey Abrams.”

There sure is. Stop lying. The movie would not have been made if they could not prove that. More is coming out. It will destroy your lies and I think you know it.

Moron, they don't show anybody dropping off ballots in more than one dropbox. That was the claim they made, but despite having 4 million minutes of video, they showed zero. You're well acquainted with zero as it matches your IQ.

Moron, they don't show anybody dropping off ballots in more than one dropbox. That was the claim they made, but despite having 4 million minutes of video, they showed zero. You're well acquainted with zero as it matches your IQ.
“You have the surveillance video that Dinesh is using in his upcoming movie where people are coming out of the car with piles of ballots. Illegal… Stuffing them into ballot boxes funded by Mark Zuckerberg… Coming night after night after night, the same guys. They’re wearing latex gloves… because they don’t want fingerprints on the ballots… They saw that some of these mules would visit these drop boxes every night and then go to Stacey Abrams’ headquarters and then go back to the drop boxes.”

Furthermore, “Many of these mules are coming from nonprofit centers, which are 501(c)(3) organizations, which means they are prohibited from election activities. These are people that have a tax exemption from the IRS conditioned upon them not getting directly involved in electioneering… You’re seeing a coordinated ring of corruption and the evidence for it is decisive,” he added. Kirk later noted that a number of the non-profits were “closely aligned with Stacey Abrams.”

LOLOL

Imbecile, they provided zero proof that anyone went to a non-profit and then dropped off ballots. None. All they did was say that is what happened. They never showed it. They never proved it. And while I get you're so desperate to find fraud, you'll accept them merely claiming it; no thinking person will.

LOLOL

Imbecile, they provided zero proof that anyone went to a non-profit and then dropped off ballots. None. All they did was say that is what happened. They never showed it. They never proved it. And while I get you're so desperate to find fraud, you'll accept them merely claiming it; no thinking person will.
The phone pings are proof those people were there. What else would they be doing? What do you think they were doing, hanging out. You dumbass.

LOL

You should watch the movie, Fruitcake. Then you'd understand California has nothing to do with it and why you look like a mental case talking about California's laws

Hey stupid, tell us again how California only allows family members to harvest ballots? Then lie about it after you're proven wrong, then try and change the subject.

clown-juggling.gif

The ballots came from non profits that has access to voter rolls and knew these peoole would bnot or could not vote. That is why the cities had close to 100% turn out . That only happened in the swing states and that is a documented fact.
So you are saying non profits illegally requested absentee ballots and forged the signature of legal registered voters who were known not to vote,

and either stole out of the voters mail box, the ballot they deceptively requested for them, and used this ballot to fraudulently cast a vote for them?

Or had their fraudulent individual ballot request sent to to an address of theirs, which would be on record, to get the ballot, so they could forge every one of them? I

And not any of them would be caught by anyone in any election district? Not one single voter that never or rarely voted previously, came out to vote or requested an absentee ballot in 2020, and found out that some fraudster, voted in their place?

You are just not thinking this through.... :(

So you are saying non profits illegally requested absentee ballots and forged the signature of legal registered voters who were known not to vote,

and either stole out of the voters mail box, the ballot they deceptively requested for them, and used this ballot to fraudulently cast a vote for them?

Or had their fraudulent individual ballot request sent to to an address of theirs, which would be on record, to get the ballot, so they could forge every one of them? I

And not any of them would be caught by anyone in any election district? Not one single voter that never or rarely voted previously, came out to vote or requested an absentee ballot in 2020, and found out that some fraudster, voted in their place?

Yes I am saying that. When you have the voter rolls you can do that. Put the movie on network television and let Americans decide. You cool with that?

Why won't the MSM even mention it?

Why would we need to say that?

Let the facts speak for themselves. democrat operatives stuffed the ballot boxes with thousands of ballots. No need to speculate on the origin of the ballots - the FACT that you were stuffing ballot boxes is incriminating enough.

are there NAMES for these non profits that you are accusing? If not, why not?

Why would we need to say that?

Let the facts speak for themselves. democrat operatives stuffed the ballot boxes with thousands of ballots. No need to speculate on the origin of the ballots - the FACT that you were stuffing ballot boxes is incriminating enough.
Stuffing a ballot box has specific meaning.

Loading the box with votes from voters, who did not vote.

You have to prove the ballots stuffed, were not from legal voters.

YOU have no proof ballot boxes of mail boxes for that manner were stuffed with votes that individual registered voters, never made.

Have you done that? NO!

If you ever do, you'll have a case, to be brought, even this late, in the contest.....

But, as shown, YOU DONT.

LOL

You're hallucinating again, GayShortBus. I have no doubt there are plenty of threads you post in I have never been in. But I still get a laugh at an idiot who mentions me in every post but think projects I'm stalking him.
You would know since you stalk me. Did you or did you not ping me first in this thread when I was debating Slade? You deranged trans lapdog.

“You have the surveillance video that Dinesh is using in his upcoming movie where people are coming out of the car with piles of ballots. Illegal… Stuffing them into ballot boxes funded by Mark Zuckerberg… Coming night after night after night, the same guys. They’re wearing latex gloves… because they don’t want fingerprints on the ballots… They saw that some of these mules would visit these drop boxes every night and then go to Stacey Abrams’ headquarters and then go back to the drop boxes.”

“You have the surveillance video that Dinesh is using in his upcoming movie where people are coming out of the car with piles of ballots. Illegal…

Not illegal if the person dropping off the ballots lives with, is related to, or is a care giver of the voter. 2000 Mules makes no effort to show they were not qualified as such. They merely assume they're not and idiots like you merely accept that.

Stuffing them into ballot boxes funded by Mark Zuckerberg… Coming night after night after night, the same guys.

2000 Mules presents zero evidence that any of the ballots they showed being placed in dropboxes were paid for by Zuckerberg.

They’re wearing latex gloves… because they don’t want fingerprints on the ballots…

There's no "they." The film shows only one person wearing latex gloves; and claiming it's to avoid fingerprints is only a guess. She could have been wearing them to avoid covid.

They saw that some of these mules would visit these drop boxes every night and then go to Stacey Abrams’ headquarters and then go back to the drop boxes.”

They only claim to see that. Yet they offered no proof they dropped off ballots.

Forum List

Back