TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

The only evidence that you THINK you have is people dropping off multiple ballots to drop boxes which is legal in the states being questioned. You are combining videos of individuals dropping off multiple ballots with random unlinked geo data showing nameless people driving around town. Then you make the retarded link that if people drive by a non profit and ballot box then they must be dumping ballots… yet there is not actual proof of this happening. Furthermore you have zero evidence that any fake ballots or votes were made. We are still talking about real verified votes from real people.

You’re too deep down the wormhole to see how weak your talking points are. The flashiness of a con video has you stuck in tunnel vision.
Amen!

the registered to vote citizen in Georgia had to request their own absentee ballot.... They were not mailed out in mass without request.

The registered to vote citizen had to fill out their own ballot and seal their ballot, and then sign the ballot envelope for it to be checked by election officials as a signature match, before their vote could be counted.

Unless the absentee ballots were somehow changed by the collectors of ballots, and opened and resealed somehow, or not dropped off...held back, how was the vote of these registered citizens not the vote they cast?

Right your playing off optics and assumptions to progress strict voting legislation. That’s the entire point of this thing. Its obvious, except of course for these tards like Lastamender and Uncensored2008 that actually think it is showing proof that the election was stolen.
So what you mean is you know the election was stolen but it cannot be proven. We know you could care less about this country because you confirm it daily.

If I understand the concept here...cell phones were geolocated near drop boxes and ten geolocated near Democratic headquarters

Newsflash...they were in lots of other places too.

Fucking lame ass shit.

But hey...give Dinesh DiFelon $ 30 and he'll "explain it"

Right your playing off optics and assumptions to progress strict voting legislation. That’s the entire point of this thing. Its obvious, except of course for these tards like Lastamender and Uncensored2008 that actually think it is showing proof that the election was stolen.

It does indeed show proof of massive election tampering.

And that's what has you Leftrolls melting down. ANYONE seeing this knows it's factual and shows massive election fraud.

Decent people will demand action to create integrity in our elections. And we all know that free and fair elections are a death knell to your Reich. Without fraud, you don't win - period.

7 states with election integrity now. 11 more with pending legislation - this just strengthens the demand for honest elections. Other states will follow.

You democrats are fucked. :thup:

Retard, how would you know? Did you bootleg it, Farouk the Felon?

Nope, I didn't bootleg it. How many times need I explain to you I streamed it until you finally understand I streamed it? Streaming is not a crime since it doesn't make a copy of it, which would be a crime. You really are dumber than shit. Are just jealous because you wanted money on something you could have gotten for free?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back