TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

All three of those states changed election laws within three months of the election. Arizona and Georgia ONLY permitted dropping off ballots for family members in the same household.

You got caught.

Dude, you can't engage in the level of fraud you committed without someone seeing you.

You're busted.
Well there you go, people dropping off multiple ballots were acting within the law. So when you show these videos of people doing legal drops what exactly do you think you are proving? The law changes were not a new revelation revealed through this video.

LOL

Moron, 2000 Mules didn't show a single person depositing multiple ballots in more than one dropbox.

Like you, the movie is a monumental fail.

Retard, your straw man has nothing to do with my post.

1652454656410.png

The only evidence that you THINK you have is people dropping off multiple ballots to drop boxes which is legal in the states being questioned. You are combining videos of individuals dropping off multiple ballots with random unlinked geo data showing nameless people driving around town. Then you make the retarded link that if people drive by a non profit and ballot box then they must be dumping ballots… yet there is not actual proof of this happening. Furthermore you have zero evidence that any fake ballots or votes were made. We are still talking about real verified votes from real people.

You’re too deep down the wormhole to see how weak your talking points are. The flashiness of a con video has you stuck in tunnel vision.

All those people with 40 and 50 immediate family members living in the same house..

You Nazis are quite prolific....

Yes, GayShortBus, this thread is about 2000 Mules. You have a problem discussing the thread topic?

And you already revealed you don't know what a woman is.
Again, I was speaking with Slade and you butted in, transFido. You’re obsessed with me. Won’t your husband object?

Dummass-- -- -- do you know of any instance where information revealed in a movie led to prosecution? Which court has jusrisdiction over the six swing states? I thought so. And which court, presented with new evidence that the 2020 election was rigged would hear it now to review the legality of an election now a year and a half old and cannot be undone nor rescinded when they wouldn't even hear it back in 2020? Yeah, I thought so.
Why are you triggered bro??

Simply ask Dinesh to turn over his proof that the election was stolen to the police

Are you saying Biden is controlling all of the police departments across the country?

Again, GayShortBus, it doesn't apply here because it's incapable of discerning the action of dropping ballots into a dropbox.
Where did I say it’s discerning action, transFido. Why did these people only have these habits during election season? Inquiring minds want to know.

Why are you so triggered? LOL
You’re married to a man but I am queer? You have lost your mind, Fido.
Why don’t y’all talk about your love for men in a private thread. We are here to mock a con job of a movie. Let’s get back to that shall we?

It can be used here, got no issues with it being used. It’s not showing what these idiots are saying that it shows though. All it shows are lines on a map
It shows that patterns differed during election season vs other times. It’s one piece of course but the puzzle is being filled in. To me 2000 mules shows that we need to make ballot harvesting illegal. Optics are bad.

Why don’t y’all talk about your love for men in a private thread. We are here to mock a con job of a movie. Let’s get back to that shall we?
The movie shows that ballot harvesting is bad even if it’s just optics. How do you not see that? I am married with children. Faun is married to a man but lashing out at me. He is weird and butted into our salient debate.

Like the hundreds of clearly identifiable looters and arsonists in the "Summer of Love" were arrested and convicted.....Oh wait.
Cool story bro...

Why do you folks continually have to lie??

The movie shows that ballot harvesting is bad even if it’s just optics. How do you not see that? I am married with children. Faun is married to a man but lashing out at me. He is weird and butted into our salient debate.
The optics of high black voter turnout looks bad to Conservatives...

Should we do away with that too?? Oh wait!

Yall tried that already...and failed...

It shows that patterns differed during election season vs other times. It’s one piece of course but the puzzle is being filled in. To me 2000 mules shows that we need to make ballot harvesting illegal. Optics are bad.
Right your playing off optics and assumptions to progress strict voting legislation. That’s the entire point of this thing. Its obvious, except of course for these tards like Lastamender and Uncensored2008 that actually think it is showing proof that the election was stolen.

The optics of high black voter turnout looks bad to Conservatives...

Should we do away with that too?? Oh wait!

Yall tried that already...and failed...

Why do you always play the race card? I never Once mentioned race. Go deny the Holocaust elsewhere. I am tired of your ignorance Biff. DM me if you like and I ll give you my address and you can try and finish what Hitler started. See how it goes for you.

Bad optics is not proof of illegality or a stolen election like so many are claiming.

Right your playing off optics and assumptions to progress strict voting legislation. That’s the entire point of this thing. Its obvious, except of course for these tards like Lastamender and Uncensored2008 that actually think it is showing proof that the election was stolen.
What? Why do you bring others into it? I think For myself. Do you agree or disagree that ballot harvesting should be illegal?

Forum List

Back