TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Not that it matters, but:

That article left out the most important reason the movie fails to prove it's claims...

Despite claiming there were as many as 54,000 mules in those 5 states who went to multiple dropboxes, and despite claiming they obtained 4 million minutes of corroborating video ... they were unable to show videos of anybody dropping off ballots at more than one dropbox.

We are discussing 2000 mules? I was Speaking with Slade and you butted in. Why? You’re obsessed with me and now you’re wishing I were gay. You’re sick and demented. Leave me alone. I am happily married to a WOMAN. You fat lapdog

Yes, GayShortBus, this thread is about 2000 Mules. You have a problem discussing the thread topic?

And you already revealed you don't know what a woman is.

So if it can be used for other purposes why can’t it be used here? Obviously it has some uses. You’re a waste of life like your little boyfriend Faun.

Again, GayShortBus, it doesn't apply here because it's incapable of discerning the action of dropping ballots into a dropbox.

Who on Earth knows how you and that D'Souza felon conclude Biden is illegitimate given you have no idea how many of those ballots were even for Biden even if those ballots were actually harvested.
1652451947953.png

So if it can be used for other purposes why can’t it be used here? Obviously it has some uses. You’re a waste of life like your little boyfriend Faun.
It can be used here, got no issues with it being used. It’s not showing what these idiots are saying that it shows though. All it shows are lines on a map

It can be used here, got no issues with it being used. It’s not showing what these idiots are saying that it shows though. All it shows are lines on a map

Lines which could represent election officials going from dropbox to dropbox to collect ballots.

The rubes fell hard for this one.

All three of those states allow for people to drop ballots for others.

All three of those states changed election laws within three months of the election. Arizona and Georgia ONLY permitted dropping off ballots for family members in the same household.

You got caught.

Dude, you can't engage in the level of fraud you committed without someone seeing you.

You're busted.

All three of those states changed election laws within three months of the election. Arizona and Georgia ONLY permitted dropping off ballots for family members in the same household.

You got caught.

Dude, you can't engage in the level of fraud you committed without someone seeing you.

You're busted.

LOL

Moron, 2000 Mules didn't show a single person depositing multiple ballots in more than one dropbox.

Like you, the movie is a monumental fail.

Well, the fascist lefty Golfing Gator can't use the "show us the evidence" dodge anymore. He's got to support his Reich somehow.
The only evidence that you THINK you have is people dropping off multiple ballots to drop boxes which is legal in the states being questioned. You are combining videos of individuals dropping off multiple ballots with random unlinked geo data showing nameless people driving around town. Then you make the retarded link that if people drive by a non profit and ballot box then they must be dumping ballots… yet there is not actual proof of this happening. Furthermore you have zero evidence that any fake ballots or votes were made. We are still talking about real verified votes from real people.

You’re too deep down the wormhole to see how weak your talking points are. The flashiness of a con video has you stuck in tunnel vision.

Forum List

Back